The Persecution of Roman Catholics

The Persecution of Roman Catholics

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
22 Sep 05
2 edits

Originally posted by ivanhoe

In fact these baseless accusations are part of the continuous harrassment I have to endure, because I am an orthodox Roman-Catholic.

Does the persecution that ivanhoe speaks of exist?

Do there exist any Roman Catholics on this site who are not continuously harrassed?

a

Meddling with things

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
[b]
In fact these baseless accusations are part of the continuous harrassment I have to endure, because I am an orthodox Roman-Catholic.

Do there exist any Roman Catholics on this site who are not continuously harrassed?[/b]
We could burn him at the stake in the traditional British way.

k

Moves
22 Sep 05

[b]

Do there exist any Roman Catholics on this site who are not continuously harrassed?[/b]
Is it perhaps more of an attack on Roman Catholocism? the position rather than the person?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by kingdanwa
Is it perhaps more of an attack on Roman Catholocism? the position rather than the person?
No. To the extent that the alleged harrassment is real and not imaginary, it is brought on by Ivanhoe's insanity and not his religion.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Sep 05

[b]

My wife is Catholic and we were married in a Catholic Church. While it goes without saying that we all hate jews and blacks, I can't recall being party to any persecution of the Catholics.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
22 Sep 05

No. To the extent that the alleged harrassment is real and not imaginary, it is brought on by Ivanhoe's insanity and not his religion.
C'mon Doc. Aren't you just perpetuating the problem here, by now not only harrassing, but even questioning his mental state?

I find this very distasteful. I suggest we give Ivanhoe a break, cut him some slack. What'd'ya say?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by Halitose
C'mon Doc. Aren't you just perpetuating the problem here, by now not only harrassing, but even questioning his mental state?

I find this very distasteful. I suggest we give Ivanhoe a break, cut him some slack. What'd'ya say?
I'll have to consult with the Wolfpack. But, I doubt it will be amenable to your petition.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
22 Sep 05

I'll have to consult with the Wolfpack. But, I doubt it will be amenable to your petition.
There's a wolfpack? What is their goal/vision on this forum?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
22 Sep 05

There's a wolfpack? What is their goal/vision on this forum?
Basically, total destruction of all that is decent.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
22 Sep 05

Quite novel. Who's the CEO?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
22 Sep 05

If that is our goal, would we not have to leave Ivanhoe alone?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
If that is our goal, would we not have to leave Ivanhoe alone?
Hmmm. I never thought of it that way. It sounds like we need to have a Pack meeting.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
22 Sep 05
1 edit

Quite novel. Who's the CEO?
You'd have to ask ivanhoe. Last year, he gave a full ordinal enumeration of the pack, stating who the biggest troublemakers were, and who were mere back-benchers. It's probably changed since then, but it used to be bbarr, or no1.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
22 Sep 05
1 edit

You'd have to ask ivanhoe. Last year, he gave a full ordinal enumeration of the pack, stating who the biggest troublemakers were, and who were mere back-benchers. It's probably changed since then, but it used to be bbarr, or no1.
I see... My apologies for the brief hijack; you were saying...

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
22 Sep 05

I see... My apologies for the brief hijack; you were saying...
We tend to be nocturnal, coming out at night. That was when most of the action was happening. I also tend to think that it corresponded to phases in the moon, but I didn't track it in detail. There was a "cyclical" nature of the smell of blood.