The Parrot & The Eagle

The Parrot & The Eagle

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
27 Jul 17

FMF: What is your objection to the expression "your god figure"?

Originally posted by @josephw
Say that to a Muslim sometime. Gutless hypocrite.

Hide behind your avatar.
I do. All the Muslims I have had discussions with over the last 25 years have recognized that different people and different cultures have different god figures. It's not even controversial, josephw.

When I was a Christian, the Muslims I talked to were fully aware that my god figure in many key ways was not the same as their god figure [even if they both had being the "Abrahamic God" in common] and there was no difficulty in talking about it in these terms. Humanity has countless god figures. And with each one comes a different tradition and ideology.

So, I ask again, what is your objection to the expression "your god figure"?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jul 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
What a self-righteous jackass.

Stop with the false witness, already.
Says the bride of Christ. ..he would be so proud of you.
LOL 😀

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jul 17

Originally posted by @rajk999
Since you are cowardly throwing that for me lets take a look at what the story is about

The Pharisee says:
I am not as other men are,
extortioners, unjust, adulterers,
or even as this publican.
I fast twice in the week,
I give tithes of all that I possess.

Jesus said .. [i]for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he tha ...[text shortened]...
[b]Therefore who are the Pharisees?

YOU
SONSHIP
LENUNAMMI
RBHILL
SUZAINNE
DJ2BECKER
[/b]
If you're going to talk about me behind my back (since you can't bear to have a real conversation) and put me on your list of those you will continue to bear false witness of, I would thank you to at least spell my name right.

You go on and on and on and on about your 'special' doctrine which is supposed to somehow be SO different, SO radical, SO rare, SO unique that you CLAIM that every Christian here believes something else. This is your big lie. It is nothing more than basic Christianity. NO one in this forum disagrees with what appears to be your basic doctrine. Yet it is crucial to your Pharisaical belief system to claim that ONLY you "get it". What everyone here who disagrees with you actually disagrees about is this secondary claim of yours and your apparent bigotry of all things Christian.

So just stop already. Stop with the false witness. It is obviously you who talk all kinds of mouth worship here while showing zero evidence of "following Christ". In fact, you blatantly prove in almost every post that you do NOT follow all of Christ's commandments. Obviouly you pick and choose which commandments you want to follow, all while claiming that Christians in this forum are the ones doing that.

Again, in case you missed it from others in this thread, YOU are the hypocrite here. The hypocrite who busies himself with bearing false witness against his fellow Christians.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jul 17

Originally posted by @rajk999
Says the bride of Christ. ..he would be so proud of you.
LOL 😀
Laugh it up, furball.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jul 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
Laugh it up, furball.
AAAAARRRRgh!!