1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 17:13
    @caesar-salad said
    If the Spirit is God (in the trinitarian view) and God is omnipresent, isn't everyone and everything equally Spirit-filled?
    No
  2. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 17:35
    @rajk999 said
    In Acts 2, 3, and 4, these early Christians on the day of Pentecost, were all filled with the Holy Spirit.
    In Acts 5 these two were found FILLED WITH SATAN

It is either:
    - Gods removed His Spirit from them
    - Satans Spirit is stronger than Gods

Or some other option. Which is it?
    I think that as the Holy Spirit can be aggrieved that it is more likely that it took a few steps back when there was deceit involved.

So "some other option"

I'm surprised that you put option 2 on the page?
  3. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 17:41
    @rajk999 said
    The famous, true Christians do not sin, line. Its lame.
    I didn't say that. Take another look.

Murder is not "just a sin".

It is one of the relative few where under The Law you would pay for the deed at the expense of your own life.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 17:552 edits
    @rajk999 said
    All you have is talk and opinions. I gave an example. Ananias and Sapphira were born again Christians with the Holy Spirit. Are you saying God failed to fill them with His Spirit?
    Show the scripture that says that they were filled with both the Spirit of God and Satan. There is a difference between the Holy and unholy, that you seem to know little about.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 18:09
    @medullah said
    I think that as the Holy Spirit can be aggrieved that it is more likely that it took a few steps back when there was deceit involved.

So "some other option"

I'm surprised that you put option 2 on the page?
    His views on the gospel of Jesus Christ mixes those who give their lives to Christ and those that don’t.
  6. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 20:33
    @KellyJay

The problem that we have as a collective goes back to Jesus parable about the field where the enemy sows weeds. If we all step back and think Jesus (and I bet that there is an angel tapping into this stuff and reporting back) isn’t going to be impressed with the way that a lot of these discussions go, as he will see a difference between brothers (and sisters of course) that is spilling over in an a less than nice way (be angry but do not sin)
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 20:57
    @medullah said
    @KellyJay

The problem that we have as a collective goes back to Jesus parable about the field where the enemy sows weeds. If we all step back and think Jesus (and I bet that there is an angel tapping into this stuff and reporting back) isn’t going to be impressed with the way that a lot of these discussions go, as he will see a difference between brothers (and sisters of course) that is spilling over in an a less than nice way (be angry but do not sin)
    I am of the persuasion that we need to believe in Christ and that we need God’s Spirit or we don’t belong to God. I don’t accept that there is any other way to God than Jesus Christ. So those who think that God will or must accept them for anything less than Jesus Christ will not be accepted by God.
  8. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 21:111 edit
    @KellyJay

Nobody can go to The Father unless it is through the son - that is clear in scripture as Jesus is the appointed mediator (please note no mention of a mediatrix). The way I read this I think means that we are in agreement .
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 21:29
    The thing is, why would anyone want to go to the Father, who is obviously the projection of a disturbed Jewish man or men from thousands of years ago?

"God the Father", tempting people with the carrot of eternal life, and threatening them with the stick of eternal damnation.

The Path of Lucifer seems like a better path for those who want to assert their so-called God-given free will and personal sovereignty, and destroy the master-slave template of the psychotic Abrahamic vision of God (and of the people who invented it).

One can even imagine a hybrid Christo-Luciferianism for those who wish to commit to practicing higher ethical standards without the imperial baggage.

If people are "free in Christ" to submit to God, then that isn't freedom. Christianity is (very conveniently) a religion for slaves and for conniving controllers.

May the Light of Lucifer, the Light-Bringer, the Brother of Christ as well as Christ Himself, dispel all shadows.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 21:32
    @caesar-salad said
    May the Light of Lucifer, the Light-Bringer, the Brother of Christ as well as Christ Himself, dispel all shadows.
    Between trolling and attention seeking there is drawn a fine line.
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 21:361 edit
    @divegeester said
    Between trolling and attention seeking there is drawn a fine line.
    I'll pray for you. Are you a Christian or a Procrustean?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 21:53
    @caesar-salad said
    I'll pray for you.
    Don’t forget the tissues.
  13. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 21:56
    @divegeester said
    Don’t forget the tissues.
    Sorry, dude. You are too old and girthy for my taste.
  14. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 21:59
    @caesar-salad said
    The thing is, why would anyone want to go to the Father, who is obviously the projection of a disturbed Jewish man or men from thousands of years ago?

"God the Father", tempting people with the carrot of eternal life, and threatening them with the stick of eternal damnation.

The Path of Lucifer seems like a better path for those who want to assert their so-called G ...[text shortened]... of Lucifer, the Light-Bringer, the Brother of Christ as well as Christ Himself, dispel all shadows.
    I believe that you may get you wish. There are plans to bring in a one world religion under the 1992/2012,Rio treaties. There would appear (at the moment) to be two contenders to lead it.
  15. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 22:04
    @medullah said
    I believe that you may get you wish. There are plans to bring in a one world religion under the 1992/2012,Rio treaties. There would appear (at the moment) to be two contenders to lead it.
    It's a pretty big Cosmos, which is why I'm skeptical of the belief systems of Earth while still thinking that some kind of Cosmic Intelligence is more likely than not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree