The JW's should be the YW's

The JW's should be the YW's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Look, it may not seem important to you , but his name is "Rajk"!!!!

I've seen Robbie and G75 go through this for many a post. Then Badwater did it. Now you?
Please,please people. If you really want to know anything remotely resembling the truth, you are going to have to get simple, four letter words right....*sigh*
Thanks .. yes its about being meticulous about what you write and say. Its a useful skill to have.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Aug 10

Originally posted by Rajk999
Please quote where I made the alleged statements about raping (YUK !! got the shivers just writing that), whoever it was. Thanks

The entire forum know that you are unable to prove anything you say and you lack basic comprehension skills.
How many witnesses do you want to verify that? And you know that post was removed and can no longer be brought up and even if it could I would not repost it.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Aug 10

Originally posted by menace71
Rajj or Rajk or Whatever who cares ? I call G-75 G-man sometimes. G does not seem to mind too much. R.C. used to call me Manfred LOL it's all in fun I think Raj can handle his own battles just fine πŸ˜‰ So K-man? or is it K-Woman? Do you think all truth is relative or are there absolute truths?

PS: G-75 or Galvo is actual Steve and well Manny is Manuel πŸ˜‰

Manny aka "The Menace"
The way G75 uses his name is like chinese whispers...keep going like that and we'll end up calling him...I dunno...Rabbitface or something.
You can call me K-man, heck call me whatever you want, but if you want my best attention you should use my proper name or what most people call me-Charlie.

The way Robbie changed names was an attempt at humour, the way G75 does it seems ignorant and disrespectful, (please correct me if I'm wrong G75).
When badwater did it I'm sure it was not an attempt at humour.
Do you see the difference?

So yeah, I care, and I also enjoy your posts and in the spirit of this post I will say: cya later Manus

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Aug 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
The way G75 uses his name is like chinese whispers...keep going like that and we'll end up calling him...I dunno...Rabbitface or something.
You can call me K-man, heck call me whatever you want, but if you want my best attention you should use my proper name or what most people call me-Charlie.

The way Robbie changed names was an attempt at humour, ...[text shortened]... care, and I also enjoy your posts and in the spirit of this post I will say: cya later Manus
What are you talking about? Most here know my name is Steve and my screen name is Galveston75. I never started the G75 or G-man and I don't go by that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Aug 10
1 edit

JW's are not persecuted for their beliefs (nobody really cares about your beliefs), they are just downright irritating.

Anyone who comes to my front door at dinnertime and asks my if I am concerned about the state of the world and offers me a solution from a comic, is going to get some direct feedback. It doesn't correlate this person is a member of god's chosen group. Leeds Utd fans now THEY are persecuted, perhaps they have the truth...

PS Do I have to join the JW organisation in order to go to heaven?

http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=133346&page=2

F

Moves
28 Aug 10

Originally posted by galveston75
What are you talking about? Most here know my name is Steve and my screen name is Galveston75. I never started the G75 or G-man and I don't go by that.
Feel insulted, eh?
Something to think about when you insult others...

F

Moves
28 Aug 10

Please quote where I made the alleged statements about raping (YUK !! got the shivers just writing that), whoever it was.
Maybe you're right, and the other guy is lying about you, I know. But if you had made such a post, wouldn't it have been deleted? And if so, how could it be "quoted" now?

It's a pretty serious accusation. Have you alerted the moderators to it?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 10

Originally posted by FMF
Maybe you're right, and the other guy is lying about you, I know. But if you [b]had made such a post, wouldn't it have been deleted? And if so, how could it be "quoted" now?

It's a pretty serious accusation. Have you alerted the moderators to it?[/b]
First I dont alert moderators. Thats a childish response.
Second if quoting is not possible then the gist of what was said must be possible, unless your memory is like a seive.

What happened is that both Galveston and RC were at to losing end of an argument and they resorted to derogatary statements that I was gay and I responded along that lines that if they were to bring their wives then their wives can confirm that I certainly am not gay.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
28 Aug 10

Second if quoting is not possible then the gist of what was said must be possible, unless your memory is like a seive.

What happened is that both Galveston and RC were at to losing end of an argument and they resorted to derogatary statements that I was gay and I responded along that lines that if they were to bring their wives then their wives can confirm that I certainly am not gay.
Only because they'd be confused by your noticeable lack of fashion. I mean really: highlighting your mustache?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
28 Aug 10
1 edit

http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/88e.htm

This shows all of the false prophecy from 1877-1995 all from the Watch tower its self.
I like the way it shows the date and where to find it with page reference.
I would love to get my hands on these. The old ones would be cool to see.

Manny
Back to your request (Galveston 75) Steve.

I have a link with all of the error / falsehood from the watch tower dating the span from 1877-1995 this is over 100 years of false prophecy. It's all verifiable. So I give you proof just look at the link which gives references with page number and all. You can look at it then refute what is said but it is written history from your organization.

Lastly even if I buy into your argument that your organization is now changed you can't deny it's past. You would use this argument against the catholics.

Manny (With respect of course)

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Aug 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Feel insulted, eh?
Something to think about when you insult others...
When and where have I insulted anyone?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Aug 10

Originally posted by FMF
Maybe you're right, and the other guy is lying about you, I know. But if you [b]had made such a post, wouldn't it have been deleted? And if so, how could it be "quoted" now?

It's a pretty serious accusation. Have you alerted the moderators to it?[/b]
Believe me the moderators have it on record..

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Aug 10

Back to your request (Galveston 75) Steve.

I have a link with all of the error / falsehood from the watch tower dating the span from 1877-1995 this is over 100 years of false prophecy. It's all verifiable. So I give you proof just look at the link which gives references with page number and all. You can look at it then refute what is said but it is wri ...[text shortened]... 's past. You would use this argument against the catholics.

Manny (With respect of course)
The one major differance between the JW's and the Catholics since your asking, is over time and with some mistakes in understanding Bible prophecy which we admit, we have corrected those mistakes with better understandings of what the Bible is correctly saying about the future. And not just that but unlike the Catholics we have slowy but surely rid our selves of the pagainistic doctrines, parctices and beliefs which still have the Catholics and others in spiritual darkness.
The scriptures at 1Th 5:4-9 & Pr 4:18 speaks of the light or knowledge and understanding of Bible truths becoming clearer an clearer.
So yes at first many things were not clear and humans as we all are will jump to conclusions and make mistakes. Is that not a fair statement?
But we are trying and doing the best we can to see that light and be willing to makes adjustments as we learn and be willing to take the ridicule that comes with seperating ourselves from other religions. Again...Jesus said this would happen because we say what others do not want to hear.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Aug 10

I never said once you were gay. It was suggested you were and I simply asked if it were true...

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 10
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
The JW's ..with some mistakes in understanding Bible prophecy which we admit, .
Matt 7:15 Beware of false prophets (like the Jehovah Witnesses), which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.