The Effect on You of Annihilation?

The Effect on You of Annihilation?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @apathist
Your kids don't like you. That does not make you wrong.

Funny you should mention that.
Some of God's creatures don't like their Creator.
That doesn't make their Creator wrong.

What makes you wrong is when you lack charity. You have elevated that lack to world class. kudos buddy

No I haven't. In fact at this very moment I have living in the home of my wife and I someone who was homeless and was living out of their CAR.

We told them please not to do that. We opened our home for them to have shelter over their heads until they could get it together.

The praise is to the Lord Jesus Who put it into our hearts to allow this homeless person to share ours.

It could have been that we were too preoccupied with " looking for the loot," like someone else I know.

F

Moves
08 Jul 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Strictly speaking it did not say "Non-Christians".
So? Can non-Christians be "saved" or not, 'strictly speaking'?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18
4 edits

Originally posted by @fmf
So? Can non-Christians be "saved" or not, 'strictly speaking'?
You should have seen me explain Matthew 25:31-46 as an example of some people who did not know Christ yet were saved from eternal punishment.

Unlike how Rajk999 teaches, these sheep are people who did not know or recognize who Christ was. According to God's governmental mercy He brings them into the kingdom age apparently based on factors related to their consciences and charity to some persecuted people of God.

And if that is an example, I believe that there will be others as well.
I expect that I will be surprised at the last judgment.

I gather that YOU suspect that if there is God, He will not be as wise and just as you.

I regard that as a nightmare of a sinner's abject darkened mind.

F

Moves
08 Jul 18

Perhaps those whose names are not found written in the book life will be in the billions.
Only "perhaps"?

Has your belief changed with regard to who will be tortured for eternity for not having the same religious beliefs as you?

The tentative "perhaps" does not fit what you have been asserting here for years.

F

Moves
08 Jul 18

You should have seen me explain [b]Matthew 25:31-46 as an example of some people who did not know Christ yet were saved from eternal punishment.

Unlike how Rajk999 teaches, these sheep are people who did not know or recognize who Christ was. According to God's governmental mercy He brings them into the kingdom age apparently based on factor ...[text shortened]... e as wise and just as you.

I regard that as a nightmare of a sinner's abject darkened mind.[/b]
Is this a yes or a no?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18
2 edits

Only "perhaps"?

Has your belief changed with regard to who will be tortured for eternity for not having the same religious beliefs as you?

The tentative "perhaps" does not fit what you have been asserting here for years.
News Alert: Christians are allowed to say "Perhaps".
Christians are allowed to confess that there may be some things of which they are not completely knowledgeable.

Now if you don't have anything else I think I'll give more time to some others. I don't see that you have much else than the usual iterative skepticism.

Enough with you for today.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jul 18

Unlike how Rajk999 teaches, these [b]sheep are people who did not know or recognize who Christ was. ..[/b]
You continue to fail to understand the teachings of Christ.

At the judgment nobody knows, neither can they recognise who Christ was in their lives.

During the course of someones life people will meet will many thousands or hundreds of thousands of people. The point Jesus makes in Matt 25 is that he is anywhere and everywhere. Hence the need for God-fearing people to treat people as if they were Christ. Show everyone the same regard and respect as it it were Jesus Christ you are helping.

Matt 25 has nothing to do with helping Christians during the tribulation or whatever it is your doctrine. That is nonsense.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
You continue to fail to understand the teachings of Christ.

At the judgment nobody knows, neither can they recognise who Christ was in their lives.

During the course of someones life people will meet will many thousands or hundreds of thousands of people. The point Jesus makes in Matt 25 is that he is anywhere and everywhere. Hence the need for God-fe ...[text shortened]... ith helping Christians during the tribulation or whatever it is your doctrine. That is nonsense.
You're not clear about the incarnation.
You're trying to make home run and haven't punted to first base yet on the nature of the Person of Jesus Christ.

It is too bad the Watchtower teachings got your head and heart so mixed up. You need to be born anew.

F

Moves
08 Jul 18

News Alert: Christians are allowed to say "Perhaps".
Christians are allowed to confess that there may be some things of which they are not completely knowledgeable.

Now if you don't have anything else I think I'll give more time to some others. I don't see that you have much else than the usual iterative skepticism.

Good enough for today.
If not billions, do you think it might be only millions or maybe only thousands? I am just trying to make sense of the claims you make.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jul 18
2 edits

You're not clear about the incarnation.
You're trying to make home run and haven't punted to first base yet on the nature of the Person of Jesus Christ.

It is too bad the Watchtower teachings got your head and heart so mixed up. You need to be born anew.
Im not clear about the incar .. what? Is that word in the Bible?
I only use the language of the bible.
Im clear about the person of Jesus Christ
Im with Peter. Jesus is the Son of the Living God.. end of Story.
Add to it and you are going to be toasting with your Satan friends.

The man who says that only Jesus can follow the commandments is the one that is mixed up and needs to be born anew.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18
1 edit

If not billions, do you think it might be only millions or maybe only thousands? I am just trying to make sense of the claims you make.
IT sounds to me like you want to see if there are enough questions you can think of so that Revelation 20:15 goes away or means something opposite of what it says.

That's the main point -

"And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire."

I don't think 2,000 plus questions will make that prediction disappear. You've been warned. I've been warned.

F

Moves
08 Jul 18

IT sounds to me like you want to see if there are enough questions you can think of so that [b]Revelation 20:15 goes away or means something opposite of what it says.

That's the main point -

"And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire."

I don't think 2,000 plus questions will make that prediction disappear. You've been warned. I've been warned.[/b]
If it's not necessarily non-Christians who are tortured but they can be "saved" instead, which would explain why you have quibbled the use of the word "billions", what are the non-Christians who you think are "saved" judged on, their good works?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18
1 edit

If it's not necessarily non-Christians who are tortured but they can be "saved" instead, which would explain why you have quibbled the use of the word "billions", what are the non-Christians who you think are "saved" judged on, their good works?
I have elaborated on Revelation 14:6-9 and "the eternal gospel" being a warning about God as Creator.

I have in the past elaborated on John 14:6 that No one comes to the Father except through Me to mean through a living Person Christ Who will decide rather than "No one comes to the Father except through Christianity". I think there is a difference there.

I have elaborated on the suppression of the evidence of God as Creator in Romans chapter one. .

I have written about Christ's interesting words about those giving a cup of water to a prophet because he is a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward. Very interesting.

I have elaborated on Second Thessalonians 1:8 about possibly two categories there whom God will take vengeance on:

1.) Those who do not know God.
2.) Those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I don't think I will launch into re-elaborating any of these verses now which appear as some caveats to traditional evangelical thought in some circles.

In the past ten years here I have spoken of these verses. And at this time I only feel to add that I doubt that any of these verses would apply to anyone coming to argue on this Forum with Christians year after year.

They may apply to some other people. I doubt that they apply to anyone who frequently comes here to talk about Christ and the Bible.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Im not clear about the incar .. what? Is that word in the Bible?
I only use the language of the bible.
Im clear about the person of Jesus Christ
Im with Peter. Jesus is the Son of the Living God.. end of Story.
Add to it and you are going to be toasting with your Satan friends.

The man who says that only Jesus can follow the commandments is the one that is mixed up and needs to be born anew.

The man who says that only Jesus can follow the commandments of Jesus has realized that just as we received Christ by faith we need to continue to walk in Him by faith.

And this is exactly what the Apostle Paul wrote -

" As therefore you have received the Christ, Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him." (Col. 2:6)

I can observe the commandments of Christ ONLY through the empowering of His grace.

" I am able to do all things in Him who empowers me." (Phil. 4:13)

That is what I mean.

And though you have forgotten or WISH that everyone else would forget, I did give you a string of verses on this, none of which I saw an effective rebuttal from you on.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jul 18

I have elaborated on [b]Revelation 14:6-9 and "the eternal gospel" being a warning about God as Creator.

I have in the past elaborated on John 14:6 that No one comes to the Father except through Me to mean through a living Person Christ Who will decide rather than "No one comes to the Father except through Christianity". I thin ...[text shortened]... I doubt that they apply to anyone who frequently comes here to talk about Christ and the Bible.[/b]
I have elaborated
I have elaborated
I have elaborated

Have you any idea what a pompous supercilious ass you come across as?