The Devil Woman

The Devil Woman

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
10 Aug 16

Originally posted by whodey
Speaking of real murder, take a gander at this.

THE CLINTON KILL LIST :
1. James McDougal – Convicted Whitewater partner of the Clinton's who died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
2. Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Sho ...[text shortened]... that convenient? Don’t forget to add them to the list.
WHAT DOES THAT MAKE?
62 DEAD PEOPLE?
Didn't you post this right wing conspiracy-theory-propaganda on the Debates Forum here Thread 169737? What different kind of discussion about a spam e-mail/hate blog copy paste like this do you want to have here on the Spirituality Forum?

w

Moves
11 Aug 16

The thread is about Hillary being a devil woman, is it not?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Aug 16

I don't want to, but the more I learn about Hillary the more tempted I become.
What you mean is that the more he aligns himself with the "no empathy/Ayn Rand" side of the Republican Party, the more tempted you become.

F

Moves
11 Aug 16

So, what different kind of discussion do you want to have here on the Spirituality Forum about this kind of right wing U.S. retail politics propaganda? You haven't offered anything yet. Everyone knows you hate this politician and that'll you'll say anything or post anything about her regardless of whether it's true or false. What spiritual notion or claim about her do you want to offer? What do you want people to discuss?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Aug 16
1 edit

No, it's about you and crazy American people like you who swallow every piece of propaganda about the candidate they oppose and reject or qualify every piece of negative propaganda about the candidate they support. You list of people Hillary has murdered is a classic example.

So, do you believe that Hilary Clinton is somehow actually the devil incarnate?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Aug 16

Incidentally a parallel psychosis is in play in these forums, where my detractors will hang me in chains of eternal punishment for so much as banter about one of their RHP "friends", but remain pally with someone else who says the most horrible things about the same "friend"' if that someone is perceived to be against me. It's fascinating stuff.

w

Moves
11 Aug 16

Originally posted by divegeester
No, it's about you and crazy American people like you who swallow every piece of propaganda about the candidate they oppose and reject or qualify every piece of negative propaganda about the candidate they support. You list of people Hillary has murdered is a classic example.

So, do you believe that Hilary Clinton is somehow actually the devil incarnate?
I simply find it troubling that their opponents seem to have so many "accidents". Obviously, you do not.

w

Moves
11 Aug 16

Incidentally a parallel psychosis is in play in these forums, where my detractors will hang me in chains of eternal punishment for so much as banter about one of their RHP "friends", but remain pally with someone else who says the most horrible things about the same "friend"' if that someone is perceived to be against me. It's fascinating stuff.
You started this thread and I'm merely answering.

Obviously you were just bating as usual.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Aug 16

I simply find it troubling that their opponents seem to have so many "accidents". Obviously, you do not.
Your post assumes that your list of people murdered by Hillary is actually a list of people actually murdered by Hillary - it's not. Therefore it does not trouble me. What I do find interesting is your reluctance to say that Hillary is not somehow Satan incarnate - that IS interesting.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Aug 16

You started this thread and I'm merely answering.
Well actually you aren't answering are you. I've asked you a few times now if you think that Hillary Clinton is somehow Satan incarnate as Trump accuses/insults her of being . Is she?

w

Moves
11 Aug 16

Well actually you aren't answering are you. I've asked you a few times now if you think that Hillary Clinton is somehow Satan incarnate as Trump accuses/insults her of being . Is she?
As Christ once said, those who are lawless and continue to spread evil are sons and daughters of Lucifer.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Aug 16

As Christ once said, those who are lawless and continue to spread evil are sons and daughters of Lucifer.
So you are saying Hillary Clinton is not lucifer, she is his daughter?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Aug 16

Meanwhile Trump accuses Obama of founding ISIS...

Donald Trump Accuses Barack Obama Of Being 'Founder Of ISIS'
http://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-accuses-barack-obama-of-being-founder-of-isis-10531559

w

Moves
11 Aug 16
1 edit

I was referring to John 8:44

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Sound's like Hillary

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Aug 16

I was referring to John 8:44

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Sound's like Hillary
I'm not clear whodey, are you saying that John was saying Hillary is lucifer or the daughter of lucifer?