The Central Tenet of the Gospel of Jesus Christ

The Central Tenet of the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Mar 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
[b]I don’t distinguish between a so called “gospel of Paul” and a gospel of Jesus. You do
that’s fine.

Actually rajk999 does not. In the 10+ years I've been posting on this forum he has been making that abundantly clear. Yet people like you continue to misrepresent his position. Rajk999 is saying that many are wrong about Paul's overall message ...[text shortened]... d.

Why do you and others continue to misrepresent his position if not to create a straw man?[/b]
Another perspective could be that you and Rajk are wrong about Jesus' overall message, you take parts of what Jesus said out of context and ignore the rest of the scriptures.

Moves
15 Mar 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
I am making a distinction between the two only because there are some Christians who do that in a very subtle and deceptive way. The call it the New Covenant and new Dispensation, which they claim started only after Jesus left. Therefore they say that the Gospel of Christ is not applicable, and they further misinterpret Paul by saying FAITH ALONE gives eter ...[text shortened]... and Jude ,, all prepeated the very same thing.
Thats the whole Gospel of Paul and the Apostles
So the thief on the cross did not get eternal life? Was Jesus lying when He said today you will be with me in paradise?

T

Moves
15 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Another perspective could be that you and Rajk are wrong about Jesus' overall message, you take parts of what Jesus said out of context and ignore the rest of the scriptures.
Try rereading what I posted. See if you can wrap your mind around the points I was making.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Mar 18

[b]I don’t distinguish between a so called “gospel of Paul” and a gospel of Jesus. You do
that’s fine.

Actually rajk999 does not. In the 10+ years I've been posting on this forum he has been making that abundantly clear. Yet people like you continue to misrepresent his position. Rajk999 is saying that many are wrong about Paul's overall message ...[text shortened]... d.

Why do you and others continue to misrepresent his position if not to create a straw man?[/b]
Yes .. an important question : What is the entirety of the message of Paul and the Apostles. The whole message:

1. Faith and acceptance of Christ
2. Following Christ commandments - good works and righteousness
3. Awaiting the judgment of Christ.
4. External life in the Kingdom of God

Christian churches now preach 1 and 4. They have dispensed with 2 & 3.

The WHOLE MESSAGE = the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
There is no difference.

T

Moves
15 Mar 18
1 edit

Yes .. an important question : What is the entirety of the message of Paul and the Apostles. The whole message:

There is no difference.
It's remarkable that after all the years of you saying the same things, they continue to misrepresent your position.

They seem to think that their warped understanding of your position is true simply because they believe it.

Just as they seem to think that their warped understanding of the Bible is true simply because they believe it.

The facts don't matter to them. The truth doesn't matter to them.

Moves
15 Mar 18

There is no difference.
When was the last time you visited a church? You should get out more.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Mar 18

It's remarkable that after all the years of you saying the same things, they continue to misrepresent your position.

They seem to think that their warped understanding of your position is true simply because they believe it.

Just as they seem to think that their warped understanding of the Bible is true simply because they believe it.

The facts don't matter to them. The truth doesn't matter to them.
I think they know that what I [you as well] are telling then is the truth. We are saying stuff they rather sweep under the carpet.

The other half of Pauls gospel pertaining to righteousness is taboo.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Mar 18

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Mar 18

that’s fine.

Actually he does, see the post below yours.

So much for “the 10+ years you’ve been posting on this forum”

😵

T

Moves
15 Mar 18
4 edits

Originally posted by @divegeester
Actually he does, see the post below yours.

So much for “the 10+ years you’ve been posting on this forum”

😵
What about the post below mine?

Are you going to take a sentence out of context and draw conclusions based on that alone?

Christianity is largely built using that methodology. At least you'd be consistent in that way. Half-truths are the fundamental building blocks of Christianity. No wonder "believers" are largely comprised of the unintelligent and /or self-deluded. Everyone else can see the half-truths for what they are.

Moves
15 Mar 18

What about the post below mine?

Are you going to take a sentence out of context and draw conclusions based on that alone?

Christianity is largely built using that methodology. At least you'd be consistent in that way. Half-truths are the fundamental building blocks of Christianity. No wonder "believers" are largely comprised of the unintelligent and /or self-deluded. Everyone else can see the half-truths for what they are.
How can you be certain (by and large) that the teaching of Jesus (while he walked the Earth) are not based on half-truths?

(Go on man, be bold).

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Mar 18
1 edit

You mean like you do with the “red letter” words of Jesus?

😉

I’m afraid you dont haveI have credibility with me Mr apostate Jew.

T

Moves
15 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
How can you be certain (by and large) that the teaching of Jesus (while he walked the Earth) are not based on half-truths?

(Go on man, be bold).
Are you anything more than marginally competent at your job?

T

Moves
15 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You mean like you do with the “red letter” words of Jesus?

😉

I’m afraid you dont haveI have credibility with me Mr apostate Jew.
I guess I'll have to take it that you've finally realized that you've been wrong about rajk999's position. But then again, the penny doesn't often drop for you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Mar 18

I guess I'll have to take it that you've finally realized that you've been wrong about rajk999's position. But then again, the penny doesn't often drop for you.
I’m not interested in you any more than I’m interested if dj2becker.

You’re a fake,