The Catholic church's last days?

The Catholic church's last days?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Sep 12
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
We've discussed this over and over. Start your own thread if you want to but stick to the thread posted here if you have anything to add to it.
You brought up the subject of religious sexual abuse problem.

http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/advocacy/pedophilia-jehovahs-witness.html

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
You brought up the subject of religious sexual abuse problem.

http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/advocacy/pedophilia-jehovahs-witness.html
Yes I did but the posting is about the link in the first thread. Stick to that or start your own thread if you are wanting to change it.
But it has been discussed over and over and even over again about the "few" times this has happened. We are not perfect and have NEVER claimed to be perfect. And for these few people that were guilty of this terrible crime, I hope they recieve the due punishment they deserve.
But the few that has happened within our organization is no less terrible then what has happened to the catholic church, but a few compared to thousands or maybe more is the differance here and that is along with the other atrocities the catholic church is guilty of that paints a very ugly picture for them and their history.
So unless you have some new information on that you'll be waisting your time.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Sep 12

Yes I did but the posting is about the link in the first thread. Stick to that or start your own thread if you are wanting to change it.
But it has been discussed over and over and even over again about the "few" times this has happened. We are not perfect and have NEVER claimed to be perfect. And for these few people that were guilty of this terrible ...[text shortened]... heir history.
So unless you have some new information on that you'll be waisting your time.
Then maybe you should take the plank out of your own eye before you start criticizing the Catholic Church about the same problem that is within the JWs and claim the JWs are no part of this world, you hypocrite and brood of vipers. 😏
HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 12

Then maybe you should take the plank out of your own eye before you start criticizing the Catholic Church about the same problem that is within the JWs and claim the JWs are no part of this world, you hypocrite and brood of vipers. 😏
HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
I have no plank in either eye. Again if you have something new that I need to know about, please feel free to start another thread.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Sep 12
1 edit

I have no plank in either eye. Again if you have something new that I need to know about, please feel free to start another thread.
I don't mind you criticizing the Catholic Church, but please come in with clean hands on what you are criticizing them about and don't forget about your own organization that is a part of the world. 😏

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 12

I don't mind you criticizing the Catholic Church, but please come in with clean hands on what you are criticizing them about and don't forget about your own organization that is a part of the world. 😏
Are you implying that I'm hiding something?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Sep 12

Are you implying that I'm hiding something?
One could say that you are hiding something by omisson. However, I was not implying that. I was pointing out the fact that you would be better off not bringing such criticism against the Catholic Church and expecting any crediblity for your own religious views of not being part of this world, when your own religious organization is or has been involved in the same thing.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Sep 12

One could say that you are hiding something by omisson. However, I was not implying that. I was pointing out the fact that you would be better off not bringing such criticism against the Catholic Church and expecting any crediblity for your own religious views of not being part of this world, when your own religious organization is or has been involved in the same thing.
Well I've learned over the years there isn't much we can say being JW's that will not creat some feedback. That is to be expected just as Jesus fortold.
But you know it is not fair by any streach of the imagination to compare the JW's FEW problems with the Cathilics thousands and thousands of problems not only with this child abuse but of their entire history.
How many have been killed directly by this catholic religion or because of their blessings of wars and the soldiers they've sent off to die?
No need to answer......

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
02 Sep 12

Lol. I see the masters of highjacking the threads are at it again. This must have struck a nerve with the catholics and their sympathisers which to me says it all.

Anyway the issue with this link and what it is showing is that more and more are starting to see that most organized religions are not based on the Bible and the principles of "love they n ...[text shortened]... with the command of God all the nations will turn on this religious harlot and destroy her.
I don't care for Catholicism about the same as J-Dubs but that does not give me excuse to drive around with Bull Horns and spouting vitriolic hate at the local Parish or Kingdom hall. Get the nat out of your eye then you can proceed with the log in your neighbors eye is what I'm getting at.

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
02 Sep 12

I know people assume that the RCC is the whore of Babylon but I believe it's symbolic
of any and all false religion

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Sep 12

Originally posted by menace71
I know people assume that the RCC is the whore of Babylon but I believe it's symbolic
of any and all false religion

Manny
But the catholic religion is the largest and has had the most influance of all the so called Christian religions on this planet and as is very clearly seen a very dangerous one on many levels.
Sure when the harlot known in the Bible as being false religion, most will be destroyed by the nations and governments as God will use them to do this. But anyone would agree in a heart beat that it's the mega catholic religion that has been in the front of the worlds religious influance.

And the one reason I do post links that are from the worlds news agencies is because it's the religion that is always in trouble in one way or another.....

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Sep 12

But the catholic religion is the largest and has had the most influance of all the so called Christian religions on this planet and as is very clearly seen a very dangerous one on many levels.
Sure when the harlot known in the Bible as being false religion, most will be destroyed by the nations and governments as God will use them to do this. But anyon ...[text shortened]... ews agencies is because it's the religion that is always in trouble in one way or another.....
If it is true that Peter began this church in Rome and Christ Jesus meant to establish His church through Peter then the gates of hell will not prevail against His church. I do not like many things about the Roman Catholic Church, but I am in no position to say it is not a Christian Church just because some of the Popes and leaders have been evil men. Perhaps, everything will work out for the best.

I am more inclined to think the whore of Babylon has to do with Islam, which was established by the false prophet Muhammad.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Sep 12

If it is true that Peter began this church in Rome and Christ Jesus meant to establish His church through Peter then the gates of hell will not prevail against His church. I do not like many things about the Roman Catholic Church, but I am in no position to say it is not a Christian Church just because some of the Popes and leaders have been evil men. Per ...[text shortened]... the whore of Babylon has to do with Islam, which was established by the false prophet Muhammad.
So how many bad things, atrocities, blessing of warfare, getting in bed with every government they possible can, kiss the hands of kings and presidents, the murdering of ones who don't believe as they do or even just want to have their own bibles is OK with you?
How much non Christian religion do you accept? How much will God not accept?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Sep 12

So how many bad things, atrocities, blessing of warfare, getting in bed with every government they possible can, kiss the hands of kings and presidents, the murdering of ones who don't believe as they do or even just want to have their own bibles is OK with you?
I do not accept any non Christian religion. And I believe God already has punishment set aside for the non Christians.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
02 Sep 12
1 edit

Yes they will be judged by God the RCC and well so will every other false religion so on that note let God be the judge

Manny