the bible is immoral

the bible is immoral

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
14 Jan 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I dont think its completely fabricated. I think the bible contains truths within it, otherwise it wouldn't have such a large, persistent following.
The bible is disinformation/misinformation but if it was completely made up then it would go the way of other silly movements , ie. it would be forgotten as a dot in the history books, at best!
Correct.....but have I not said, that the Bible has wisdom.

But it has much error as well.

The error will misdirect you away from true spiritual living.

... and having knowledge which is in error, will not raise the consciousness to the transcendental platform, which is necessary to love God in truth.

You cannot love God in error.

---------------------

Have you noticed how banks have big buildings, and people trust big things.

Well the church has big cathedrals and the Bishops have big hats.....so people trust the church because it is big.........but its also big on error.

And because the error caters to the material propensities of people, they dont care, and they will even defend their error, because deep in their heart they are dishonest about their spiritual life, because they have their free ticket to heaven and thats all they want.

But that free tickets is a fraud.....and when they get to the other side, they will find out that they will have to return to this world and take birth again.

j

Moves
14 Jan 11

Originally posted by vishvahetu

... and having knowledge which is in error, will not raise the consciousness to the transcendental platform, which is necessary to love God in truth.

--------- ...[text shortened]... other side, they will find out that they will have to return to this world and take birth again.
==========================

Well the church has big cathedrals and the Bishops have big hats.....so people trust the church because it is big.........but its also big on error.

And because the error caters to the material propensities of people, they dont care, and they will even defend their error, because deep in their heart they are dishonest about their spiritual life, because they have their free ticket to heaven and thats all they want.

But that free tickets is a fraud.....and when they get to the other side, they will find out that they will have to return to this world and take birth again.
=============================

What about those of us who are neither impressed by large buildings or looking for a ticket to heaven ?

What about those of us who have simply come to realize that no one can compare with Jesus Christ, and we love Him for Himself ?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
14 Jan 11

--------- ...[text shortened]... other side, they will find out that they will have to return to this world and take birth again.
As some of what you say contradicts my beliefs, you are dishonest. Please stop lying. 😕

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
14 Jan 11

Originally posted by jaywill
[b]==========================

And because the error caters to the material propensities of people, they dont care, and ...[text shortened]... simply come to realize that no one can compare with Jesus Christ, and we love Him for Himself ?
Yes I see your point, but Jesus is a man (a great man) .....and God is God.

Any feelings you have for Jesus is sentimentalism, and thats that.

God the father has not been contacted, and therefore not loved.

So return to Godhead will not happen, and especially if you harm Gods creatures and eat them.

j

Moves
15 Jan 11
3 edits

So return to Godhead will not happen, and especially if you harm Gods creatures and eat them.
==============================
=================================

All theistic faiths believe that God and man should have some kind of relationship. With some it is a servant to a Master. Or it is a worshipper to a One worthy of worship. With others it may be a law keeper with law Giver.

In Jesus Christ we see the ultimate relationship God desires with man. And that is of mingling. That is of an "organic" oneness, a mutual indwelling. That is a interweaving and incorporation of God with man.

Jesus Christ is the mingling of Divinity and Humanity. Jesus Christ is the incorporation of the eternal and infinite God with the finite and created man. The Christ of the Bible is more than a "great man". He is a God-man.

As such He is the Lord and Savior of the world. But also He is the Head of a new humanity of sons of God - men and women within whom God has come to indwell. Our God is the man Jesus Christ. And our Man is the God Jesus Christ. And He is also our Elder Brother into whose image God is transforming and conforming the saved to:

===================================

That is your presumption out of ignorance. The day the Spirit of Jesus came into my being, there was absolutely nothing sentimental about it. It was real and practical, present, available, and more miraculously genuine.

If I said I did not know Christ I would be lying. Christ has a way of entering into our innermost spiritual being so that we can say with Paul "it is Christ who lives in me".

Any purely sentimental feelings I have towards an imaginary Son of God, God would be sure to test out of my being with appropriate circumstances. That is God would raise up the circumstances for me to push me out of unreliable sentimental feelings into the real enjoyment of the indwelling Christ in my spirit.

In this passage we can see Jesus promising to come with His Father, as the Divine "We" of the Triune God, to make an abode within His lovers:

"Judas, not Iscariot, said to Him, Lord, and what has happened that You are to manifest Yourself to us and not to the world?

Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make an abode with him." (John 14:22,23)

After His resurrection Jesus became in a form in which He could come and make an abode within His disciples. And in Him and with Him comes the eternal God as eternal life. Christ the Available Person, in resurrection is the divine "life giving Spirit" who we may receive into our being.

This indwelling of Christ is much deeper then mere sentimental feelings.

======================================
=======================================

When you receive Jesus Christ you receive the Father. The Father has invested all in His Son. And the Father totally stands behind the Son in total vindication. The Son of Man has been universalized. And God infusing this resurrected Man with His unlimited being has made the man available to millions of people simultaneously around the world.

Millions can know Jesus Christ personally because "the last Adam [Christ] became a life giving Spirit" . The man who was local was God incarnate. And now the man has been universalized to be Lord of all. So to know Him is to know the Father. And to have Him is to have the Father:

"Everyone who denies the Son does not have the Father either; e who confesses the Son has the Father also ... If that which you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in teh Son and in the Father." (1 John 2:23,24b)

===============================

The Bible says that the fulness of the Godhead dwells in Christ:

"For in Him was all the fullness was pleased to dwell. And through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross - thorugh Him, whether the things on the earth or the things in the heavens." (Col. 1:20

The fullness of the Godhead was "pleased" to totally indwell this man Jesus. And through the blood of His cross the fullness accomplished a salvation to reconcile all things to the fullness, to Godhead.

"For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily." (Col. 2:9) And believing into Christ causes us to know that the Triune God is mingled with us:

"In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you." (John 14:20)

"That day" is the day we receive the resurrected and living God-man Jesus Christ into our hearts. We simply can accept the forgiveness in His redemptive blood and invite Jesus Christ to come into our hearts as Lord and Savior.

These are trustworthy words you are reading.

Z

Moves
15 Jan 11

If you read carefully the account of Jericho I think you can still see God's wisdom. This wisdom, perhaps, to give the believing and repentent inhabitants of Jericho a way out of being killed.

For [b]seven days
the army repeated the act of circling the city. Now, when an army is circling a city, if the city is large enough, while they are in one posi ...[text shortened]... to come.

And still some are staunched opponents and obstinate critics towards God's word.[/b]
i must commend you on your faith. not many can take a genocide and not get nauseous.

i must commend you on an impressive wall of text. it is well documented though i didnt find anything i can agree within. except that there is a god and jesus.

there is so much wrong within this text that i don't know where to begin. definitely don't have the time you seem to had.

you put so much effort into justifying the bible that it is scary. you are making huge leaps of logic, and you go even beyond what is written in the bible, just to allow the events within to have happened.

the army of israel circled the city and thus gave the jericho people one last chance? what do you think the army of israel was? a footbal team? or was jericho as big as new york to take the circling several days? perhaps you think the jerichonians were dumbasses to just open the city gates? or perhaps you think that an entire population of a city could slip through the back door just like that, even if they did want to leave.

how about your claim that the jericho had time to repent? 400 hundred years in which the bible doesn't say anything about a prophet. god says to abe "i have some sweet property for you, see, but i need to make some people disappear from it. i can't just now, because they are not evil enough, but in 400 years they will be ripe for the killing"
do you think that god genuinely tried to save them (as portrayed in the bible)? god PROMISED abe that land. he said "there is no way they will be less evil in the future". what does that tell you? the romans did some mind boggling gruesome things. cannibals ate people. the chinese had some very inventive ways of torture, they oppressed the peasants immensely and they obliterated tens of thousands of them whenever they revolted. aztecs performed human sacrifices, on an industrial scale we can say.

are you telling me that of all the people in the world deserving of punishment, god deemed fit to wipe out just a minor city in the middle of nowhere? doesn't it seem to you that the god portrayed in the old testament looks like a gangster? i bet the prophet supposedly sent to jericho said something like "nice town, shame if something should happen to it". from this story we see that god needed a piece of land, and some of his children, the children he sent his son to die for, were in the way. so he killed his children, so that his favourites could enjoy some property.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
15 Jan 11

[b]==============================
=================================

All theistic faiths believe that God and man should have some kind of relationship. With some it is a servant to a Master. Or it is a worshipper to a One worthy of worship. With others it may be a ...[text shortened]... s as Lord and Savior.

These are trustworthy words you are reading.[/b]
Any person who preaches the true word of God is a savoir.

In this world over time, there have been thousands of such men, not just Jesus.

Jesus the figure head has been made into a God, but Jesus was a great devotee of the Lord.

It is true one should worship the great devotees with respect and love.

The greatest error in the Bible, is that Jesus has been mistaken for Godhead, but Jesus is a great devotee of Godhead.

The fact is...... the Bible has no information of Godhead, so everyone worships Jesus as God.

Secondly.....if Christianity were bonafide, then it would mirror everything contained in the Vedic teachings, but it doesn't because materialistic persons have compiled the Bible to support the Old Testament, which Jesus refuted.........and these persons (who were unenlightened) speculated about many things, and this is why the Bible has much error.

The same people who killed Jesus (the ruling class)........compiled the Bible in such a way, as to turn the murder of Jesus into a great cosmic plan to save the world, but this was fabricated to make the new found religion (Christianity) supremely powerful to dupe the people.

To make this new religion powerful, they said falsely...

1. Jesus is the Saviour of the world.

2. Jesus is the only son of God.

3. Jesus is God.

4. Jesus performed hundreds of miracles.

5. Jesus is fore-filling the prophecy of the Old Testament.

6. Everyone only has one life, so better join this new religion NOW or go to hell.

7. Better let everyone kill animals, or no one will join this new religion.

8. Jesus,s body came back to life after his death.

9. Jesus brought dead people back to life.

10 This new religion we have fabricated is the only true one.

11. Anyone who speaks against this new religion, must be a witch or a heathen, and must be burnt at the stake.

12. If you dont surrender to Jesus your soul will be destroyed.

And I could give another hundred examples of the falsities presented by the Bible.

Actually....Jesus was a devoted man of God, who traveled for twenty years and learnt the spiritual ways of True Religion (Vedic influence).... and on his return home upset too many people because he undermined the authority of the Jewish Rabbis at the time, because he had higher true spiritual knowledge that exposed the falsity of the current religious beliefs....... so they petitioned for him to be done away with.

There is only one true religion, which has been with man since the creation of the cosmos, and it was existing long before the substitute religions of Christianity, Islam and Judaism was invented.......and that is Vedanta Sutra, Srimad Bhagavatam, Bhagavad Gita and all bonafide Vedic literatures.

These literatures give accurate information of Godhead and God Self, and the process for returning home, back to Godhead. (without error)

Why would anyone reject the eternal, original, bonafide Vedic teachings, and subscribe to substitute religion that has so much error.

Dont confuse sentimentalism, with love of God.....and the proof that it is sentimentalism is, that persons who have been Bishops and Cardinals in the church (very high positions) and who confessed to giving their life to Jesus......have been found to be involved in pedophilia, which means that their devotions were all cheap sentimentalism. (fake)

F

Moves
15 Jan 11

You are using the word "dishonest" incorrectly. What are being discussed here are beliefs. Yours and those of the people you are addressing.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
15 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You are using the word "dishonest" incorrectly. What are being discussed here are beliefs. Yours and those of the people you are addressing.
Yes but if you allow yourself to believe in falsity because of insincerity....then that is dishonest.

The dishonesty is, that one doesn't search out the truth even after they have been informed of the error.......they just hold on to the error because it serves their materialistic needs.

Moves
15 Jan 11

Yes but if you allow yourself to believe in falsity because of insincerity....then that is dishonest.

The dishonesty is, that one doesn't search out the truth even after they have been informed of the error.......they just hold on to the error because it serves their materialistic needs.
How can a person believe in something insincerely - surely they don't really believe in that case?

Do actually understand what you post?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
15 Jan 11

Originally posted by divegeester
How can a person believe in something insincerely - surely they don't really believe in that case?

Do actually understand what you post?
I understand perfectly..

They are dishonest, because instead of saying they dont have a clue......they put forward absurd statements.

For instance....an atheist scientist will say there is no intelligence behind the workings of the cosmos.

Now he doesn't really believe this because its absurd to say such a thing.........but he holds to that belief, because he doesn t want to say truthfully that he has no clue of how the cosmos has come to be.

So do you now see why he is dishonest?.........because he doesn't reveal his true answer.

His true answer which would make him honest is.....I dont have a clue how the cosmos is working.

j

Moves
15 Jan 11
7 edits

Any person who preaches the true word of God is a savoir.

In this world over time, there have been thousands of such men, not just Jesus.

Jesus the figure head has been made into a God, but Jesus was a great devotee of the Lord.

It is true one should worship the great devotees with respect and love.

The greatest error in the Bible, is that Jes nvolved in pedophilia, which means that their devotions were all cheap sentimentalism. (fake)

Seven hundred years before the birth of Jesus, the prophet Isaiah wrote of a child ... born who is called "Mighty God" And he wrote of a "son ... given" who is called "Eternal Father". This was predicted centries before the birth of Jesus. So you are wrong that Jesus was "made" into a God afterward by people.

He was prophesied to be God born as a child and the Eternal Father come as a Son 700 years before His birth. This prophecy is in Isaiah 9:6.

His uniquness among many preachers in the world, cannot be ignored. There has been no one quite like Jesus Christ.

The greatest error in the Bible, is that Jesus has been mistaken for Godhead, but Jesus is a great devotee of Godhead.
==================================

This is simply a matter of whether we should believe your word or believe the Bible. I believe what is written in the Bible. My experience is much better explained by what I read in the Bible.

The fact is...... the Bible has no information of Godhead, so everyone worships Jesus as God.

The Bible not only has "information" of Godhead. If your heart and spirit are attuned to God the Bible's words can convey God's life into your spirit. The words are "God breathed". And the words of the Bible, themselves, can impart Jesus Christ as divine life into your innermost being.

So there is much more than information there. There is truth and there is spiritual life in the pages of the Bible.

============================
Secondly.....if Christianity were bonafide, then it would mirror everything contained in the Vedic teachings, but it doesn't because materialistic persons have compiled the Bible to support the Old Testament, which Jesus refuted.........and these persons (who were unenlightened) speculated about many things, and this is why the Bible has much error.

Concerning Jesus being the Son of God, dying and rising from the dead, to indwell His believers, Jesus confirmed these facts in the Old Testament.

After His resurrection He reminded His disciples that all that the Old Testament had said concerning Him had come to pass in His coming, redemptive death, and resurrection:

"And He said to them, O foolish and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and enter into His glory ?

And beginning from Moses and from all the prophets, He explained to them clearly in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself." (Luke 24:25-27)

We can see that from "Moses and from ALL the prophets" Jesus clearly explained how the whole Old Testament had been written concerning Himself.

And that He could enter into forgiven sinners as the Holy Spirit, He also used Old Testament Scripture to confirm that He was its fulfillment:

"He who believes into Me, as the SCRIPTURE [Old Testament] said, out of his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water. But this He said concerning the Spirit, whom those who believed into Hims were about to receive; for the Spirit was not yet, because Jesus had not yet been glorified." (John 7:38,39)

Jesus was glorified in His resurrection (Luke 24:26). After His rising from the dead Jesus imparted into the disciples the Holy Spirit and came to indwell them (John 20:22).

Jesus used the Old Testament, as "Scripture" to confirm all these things. So the major teaching concerning Christ was not after the fact. It was predicted beforehand. Jesus refered back to the Old Testament to certify that it had been speaking about Himself and His mission.

So your historical revisionism is misinformed. And you would have to blame my beliefs about Jesus on Jesus Himself. But I would caution you that to find out what I believe you have to go to the Bible.

I am not necessarily saying all that is practiced in Christiandom is biblical. Come to the Bible. Come especially to the New Testament to find out what the teaching of the Gospel is.

========================
The same people who killed Jesus (the ruling class)........compiled the Bible in such a way, as to turn the murder of Jesus into a great cosmic plan to save the world, but this was fabricated to make the new found religion (Christianity) supremely powerful to dupe the people.
=========================

This is blind nonsense. I don't know a great deal about the Vedic. But I think in Hinduism you have written into it a much more powerful controling social class structure then the New Testament has.

Why don't you direct your energies to get the class warfare out of Hindu sacred traditions ?

One Christian missionary translated the Sanskrit sacred writings into the local language specifically so that the people could see that the text did not call for them to burn the wives alive on the funeral mound with their dead husbands. This humanitarian work was done by Christian missionary William Carey

http://www.wholesomewords.org/missions/bcarey5.html

He did not preach the Christian Gospel to get them to stop burning the wives alive. He did a great service by allowing them to realize from their sacred Sanskrit that it was not their scriptures which called for this.

Why was not this departure from the Hindu scriptures made known by the Hindu holy men ? Why did a Christian missionary have to get the Indian people to stop burning women alive on the funeral mounds of their dead husbands ?

It is commonly believed that the disciple Thomas carried the Gospel of Christ to India after the resurrection of Jesus.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
15 Jan 11

[b]==============================

Seven hundred years before the birth of Jesus, the prophet Isaiah wrote of a child ... born who is called "Mighty God" And he wrote of a "son ... given" who is called [b ...[text shortened]... carried the Gospel of Christ to India after the resurrection of Jesus.[/b]
The Vedanta Sutra has nothing to do with Hinduism.

The word Hinduism will not be found in the Vedic teachings....it is a recent creation and not supported by Vedanta Sutra.

I am not a Hindu, and Vedanta Sutra does not teach Hinduism.

Hinduism is a following of persons who worship demigods.

Vedanta Sutra is against demigod worship.

------------------------------

Now back to the topic...

The Old Testament may have said a person will come and we will call them God and the almighty.....but Jesus is just the scapegoat for that expectation.

If Joseph Smith happened to be walking down the street back then 2000 years ago....he would have been the Messiah instead of Jesus, and put up on the cross. (do you see that)

People were expecting so much for a God figure......that they turned the man Jesus into a God.

Tell me something......if they were so accurate with there predictions, did they predict that this man Jesus would be crucified.

And if Jesus was predicted to be God almighty......how is it that the Jewish Rabbis petitioned him to be killed?.....thats not very welcoming for God. Almighty.

So you see they didn't accept Jesus as God almighty because they killed him.....and you dont kill the Lord when he comes...do you?

And that means he wasn't accepted as God almighty (because he wasn't)

It was only 3 or4 hundred years later, that they changed their mind on the whole thing, because a lot of people where wanting to follow Jesus, so it,s at that time that they fabricated the whole thing to turn Jesus into a God.

And they decided to turn Jesus into a God....... because thats how you give the people what they want.

If you give the people what they want, then you have power over them.

....and then the Bible was fabricated.

j

Moves
15 Jan 11
2 edits

The word Hinduism will not be found in the Vedic teachings....it is a recent creation and not supported by Vedanta Sutra.

--------- ople what they want, then you have power over them.

....and then the Bible was fabricated.
========================================

Thanks. I'll do more research on the limits of Hinduism.

You see, I rarely on this Forum, speak against other faiths. I speak of the Christian Gospel.

======================
Now back to the topic...
=======================

I think the originator intended to discuss the alledged immorality of the Bible.

====================================
The Old Testament may have said a person will come and we will call them God and the almighty.....but Jesus is just the scapegoat for that expectation.
======================================

No. That is not true at all. You have to consider the words of Jesus Himself about Himself in relation to the Old Testament. It is very clear that He regarded Himself as that Son of God that was foretold to come in the Old Testament.

But further then that. He regarded Himself as God who was before Abraham, who has no beginning. Do you need passages for me to prove that He regarded Himself this way ?

=========================
People were expecting so much for a God figure......that they turned the man Jesus into a God.

I told you that Christ is the mingling of God and man. We see not only God in Christ but also the perfect man.

It is important to realize that Jesus regarded Himself this way. You are ignoring His words about Himself.

I tend to think that you must not read the Bible. I get the impression that you read things written by your teachers about the Bible. If you had read the New Testament I think you should have seen the way Jesus spoke about HIMSELF.

Peter, James, John, and the other apostles repeated what they received from Jesus. What He taught them about Himself, they came to believe, and they repeated the same.

You have to blame Christ for His words and teachings concerning Christ. That is as far as what the New Testament teaches is concerned.

Tell me something......if they were so accurate with there predictions, did they predict that this man Jesus would be crucified.

The prophet Isaiah in chapter 53 wrote much about the Servant of Jehovah who would give His life as an offering for the sins of the people. He would pour out His life unto death.

I suggest strongly that you read aloud the 53rd chapter of Isaiah. Then come back and we can talk about it. I ask you to take the initiative to do that reading for yourself.

If you do, I will surmise that perhaps you are genuinely interested in the truth there. Read Isaiah 53 for yourself and ask who you think the prophet is speaking about ?

The apostles definitely taught that Isaiah was refering to Christ the Son of God. And I showed you before that after His resurrection, Jesus went through Moses and all the prophets and clarified how they were speaking of Himself.

And if Jesus was predicted to be God almighty......how is it that the Jewish Rabbis petitioned him to be killed?.....thats not very welcoming for God. Almighty.

This is a temporary rejection. And many Jews believed. The first disciples were all Jewish. Paul was a Jewish Rabbi. And he wrote 13 of the 27 New Testament books.

The rejection of the Suffering Servant was also a part of Isaiah's prophey. It is my hope that if you have a Bible, you will go read aloud Isaiah chapter 53 today.

So you see they didn't accept Jesus as God almighty because they killed him.....and you dont kill the Lord when he comes...do you?

The death of the Son of God for our sins was under the sovereignty of God. Man murdered Him but it was of God for Him to die a redemptive death.

Christ was on the cross for six hours. In the first three hours it was all a matter of man's cruelity and persecution against Jesus. But at the ninth hour, God took over. The things which began to happen from the sixth hour of the day were things outside of the control of human beings.

In the second three hours then there was the darkness of the sun. This is not under man's control. There was the earthquake. This is not under human control. There was the tearing of the separating veil in the Temple, from top to bottom. This was not under human control. The curtain separating the Holy Place from the Holy of Holies was torn asunder from the top to the bottom.

These events signify that from the sixth hour of the day, the second half of Christ's time on the cross, was something under the control of God. And in that time God laid upon Christ the sins of the world.

Again, the first three hours on the cross highlight man's persecution of Jesus. But from the second half of that time God Almighty demonstrates Divine sovereignty over Christ's crucifixion. He was made sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

And that means he wasn't accepted as God almighty (because he wasn't)
====================================

On the contrary. His RESURRECTION proves that God accepted His death as a legitimate sacrificial offering for the sins of the whole world. He was raised from the death as justification that He act had been accepted by God.

His resurrection was proof that God had accepted His death as effective for a vicarious offering. The wrath of God fell upon the Son rather than upon you and I. At the cross the hatred of God from man and the love of God towards man, meet.

On the cross of the love of God and the justice of God work together for our salvation. Now whoever believes into Jesus Christ, God must absolve from guilt. He is righteous to do so. Even if He does not like you, He is righteously obligated to do so.

For the Son petitioned the Father 'Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.". The answer to that petition of the Son of God could only be answered by God putting all the guilty sin of the world upon the Righteous Petitioner, the Son of God, and judging all the world's sin there.

While, from that hour that God judged the sins of the world upon the Son of God, that man part of Him cried out "My God, my God WHY have you forsaken Me?" For the eternal oneness known from eternity between the Father and the Son was broken as all the sins of you and I were placed on Christ.

Then He no longer called God "Father". But then after His blood was poured out as an offering for sins, the fellowship was restored and God again was addressed as "Father" - 'Father into your hands I commit My spirit".

The resurrection of Jesus from the dead is the proof that God accepted His death for us. Had He died only for Himself, He would have stayed dead. Because His death is for us and not Himself, God raised Him from the dead as the seal that His death on our behalf was accepted by God.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
15 Jan 11

[b]========================================

Ved ...[text shortened]... from the dead as the seal that His death on our behalf was accepted by God.
I have just finished telling you that the Bible has been fabricated, in such a way, as to make Jesus the God almighty.....so what is the use in quoting the Bible.

If the Bible says Jesus is God all mighty, then that is a fabrication.

The exact words of Jesus are not to be found in the Bible but instead the changed words of Jesus, or the fabricated words of Jesus will be there.....do you see that.

Th compilers of the Bible have said........ Jesus said this, and Jesus said that, but Jesus didn't say all those things that they are presenting.

The Bible compilers are trying to make people believe Jesus is God, so they write everything to make Jesus into a God.....but its false.

Jesus is a man....who was devoted to God.

If you go through your whole life thinking Jesus is God, when he is not....then would you not be thankful to find out the truth.

What would be the outcome of spending your whole life, thinking a man is God.

This is the greatest error in the history of mankind....that people think the man Jesus is God.

God is described in the Vedic teachings.

The Vedic teachings are eternal.

The Vedic teachings are the only true spiritual teachings .......of the spiritual life.

There are no other teachings.

All other teachings teach error and falsity.

Why would anyone hold fast to error.