The Agenda

The Agenda

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Those attempting to earn their way in by works will not, that is a truth!
Your church doctrine will not stand up against the doctrine of Christ. You are an abject failure

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)

Jesus rewards the righteous with eternal life.
The mouth worshiping 'Lord Lord, faith only Christians are cast out.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
'Lord lord' Christians sleep well because they are deluded by the church. When you wake up it will be too late because you will hear .. depart from me ye workers of iniquity ..
Yea, those that don't know the Lord will be cast out as workers of iniquity, because they worshipped with Him with their mouths only, their hearts being far from God. They didn't know the Lord, so He casts them out, because He didn't know them, and He called them what they were!

Do you know the Lord, or is your heart far from Him, and you only give Him your mouth worship by attempting to get Him to like you by your works?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
Your church doctrine will not stand up against the doctrine of Christ. You are an abject failure

[i]Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Nak ...[text shortened]... e righteous with eternal life.
The mouth worshiping 'Lord Lord, faith only Christians are cast out.
What does this have to do with me? You know my life, are you able to tell others what I do and don't do with it? You don't think I do good works? Your evil imagination is an accuser and judge of things you know nothing about, and you dare to judge others with nothing but your warped imagination, not facts.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Yea, those that don't know the Lord will be cast out as workers of iniquity, because they worshipped with Him with their mouths only, their hearts being far from God. They didn't know the Lord, so He casts them out, because He didn't know them, and He called them what they were!

Do you know the Lord, or is your heart far from Him, and you only give Him your mouth worship by attempting to get Him to like you by your works?
What does this have to do with me? You know my life, are you able to tell others what I do and don't do with it? You don't think I do good works? Your evil imagination is an accuser and judge of things you know nothing about, and you dare to judge others with nothing but your warped imagination, not facts.

F

Moves
28 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Your evil imagination is an accuser and judge of things you know nothing about, and you dare to judge others with nothing but your warped imagination, not facts.
Oh the irony.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You are an evil man. Here is how I know.

You preach a doctrine that tells other not to follow the commandments as it is not necessary. You tell others just profess your faith [mouth worship] and you will get eternal life.

Jesus said no such thing. You are therefore contrary to Christ, as Satan was. So is sonship, secondson and toerhs that promote a doctrine which denies Christ by sidelining the teachings of Christ.

F

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
You apparently think you can buy salvation with your mouth.
It's either that, or he believes that, if he thinks certain things about himself, and if he thinks certain things about his God figure, it will make him immortal; and walking the Christian walk is not obligatory.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
I know what you say here, and this is what I'm referring to, your calling out people you don't know here and accuse them of evil. Your warped imagination suggesting people here follow some corrupt church doctrine and not even being able to say what church, what doctrine, and on and on. You don't deal with fact, you deal with the twisting of scriptures where you ignore the salvation of God and put in its place a doctrine of works. It is your accusatory words I'm talking to you about, those things you say here when you charge people with things you cannot know!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
You are an evil man. Here is how I know.

You preach a doctrine that tells other not to follow the commandments as it is not necessary. You tell others just profess your faith [mouth worship] and you will get eternal life.

Jesus said no such thing. You are therefore contrary to Christ, as Satan was. So is sonship, secondson and toerhs that promote a doctrine which denies Christ by sidelining the teachings of Christ.
I don't say that, so again, lies of your imagination.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
You apparently think you can buy salvation with your mouth.
That's obtuse. I have said repeatedly that eternal life is a gift.

How can you say I think I can purchase the gift of eternal life except you have a twisted and warped imagination?

Your dogged determination to lambaste the messengers of the gospel of God's grace and ignor the message underscores the narrowness of your perceptions relative to the entire body of scripture. There are thousands of verses that you overlook while focusing on only a mere fraction of the whole.

You need to wake up and come to terms with the fact that while you proclaim "good works" as necessary for salvation you yourself violate every law relative to what Jesus said was the "great commandment" as demonstrated by the hateful disdain you display towards others on every page of this forum.

Hypocrite!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19
1 edit

@secondson said
That's obtuse. I have said repeatedly that eternal life is a gift.
You sound like the hypocritical Pharisees.
Eternal life is a gift. I agree. But who gets it.

You say - It is for those who profess faith and belief in Christ

Christ says - It is for those who do good works and live righteously ie follow His commandments. Let me know if you want me to quote where Jesus said that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Aug 19

@fmf said
It's either that, or he believes that, if he thinks certain things about himself, and if he thinks certain things about his God figure, it will make him immortal; and walking the Christian walk is not obligatory.
Clearly, that is what he is preaching.
Talking the Christian talk = eternal life
Walking the Christian walk = insulting Christ. = damnation.
What a completely Satanic doctrine these churches preach.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
Clearly, that is what he is preaching.
Talking the Christian talk = eternal life
Walking the Christian walk = insulting Christ. = damnation.
What a completely Satanic doctrine these churches preach.
Give specific quotes, unless you cannot because all of your complaints come out of the evil imagination of your mind!

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Aug 19

@fmf said
What I think and believe is, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

Immortality, salvation and eternal life are not inherent within man, and there's nothing, no power and no act of performance that can reconcile a sinner to God except faith in what God has said.

And nowhere in scripture can it be found that God said one can earn salvation, but instead God's Word clearly says throughout that salvation is of God and is received by faith alone.

Living righteously and doing good works is another matter altogether. They are the evidence of salvation, and rewards are based on their performance.

It is "by grace through faith" first, then, and only then is one declared "his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

Unless one is "saved" first, one cannot even do the works God has "before ordained" for those that are saved to do.

Now pretend not to understand what I'm saying.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Aug 19

I have never so far encountered another poster here who had a good interpretation of Matthew 25:31-46.

1.) It is not about the last judgment of all mankind.

2.) It is not even about the judgment of those who have died and been raised again to face judgement.

3.) There are in the teaching three groups and not two involved.

4.) Most difficult perhaps is that for the spared to enter into eternal life is not the same as receiving God into them as eternal life.

Ie. Adam, when he was created and was very good, entered into an everlasting life that was terminated because of his fall into sin.

The sheep in the prophecy / parable are not the saints saved by the gospel They are to be the people restored to be as Adam and Eve were when they were created for an everlasting life HAD they not eaten of the forbidden fruit.

5.) The judgment is not based on either the law of Moses or the gospel of grace that the church preaches. It is according to something called in Revelation 14 "the eternal gospel" concerning the Creator verses the Antichrist at the end of this present age and how they treated the persecuted elect Jews and Christians during the great tribulation.

I think I can defend this understanding about 90% at this time.