That is not RIGHT!

That is not RIGHT!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Jun 22

@mchill said
No, you are essentially saying that.
No, you are just someone else's willing Playdoh Factory.

Moves
26 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
That is a declarative statement of truth prove it!
No it’s not a “declarative statement of truth” (whatever that actually is), it’s my personal opinion about what you believe based on my interpretation of scripture and informed by my common sense and moral compass.

The same way you think my version of the word of God is wrong; your personal opinion.

Moves
26 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
Exchanging the truth of God for a lie yes.
What “exchange” are you talking about, what does this even mean?

If someone decides that your (KellyJay’s) version of Jesus is an utter failure and an incomprehensible pile of despotic of nonsense, that is not an exchange. It’s actually your failure because YOU have failed god by either:

a) misrepresenting him and the gospel with all the hell and torture nonsense, or

b) you never reached them at all because you spend too much of your time in here arguing with people you don’t even like nor care for

Moves
26 Jun 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
No it’s not a “declarative statement of truth” (whatever that actually is), it’s my personal opinion about what you believe based on my interpretation of scripture and informed by my common sense and moral compass.

The same way you think my version of the word of God is wrong; your personal opinion.
Thank goodness you woke up. What a blessing for all of us.

Moves
26 Jun 22

@mchill said
Here is the "Perfect Answer" 🙂

Romans 2:14-15 NLT
Even Gentiles, who do not have God’s written law, show that they know his law when they instinctively obey it, even without having heard it. [15] They demonstrate that God’s law is written in their hearts, for their own conscience and thoughts either accuse them or tell them they are doing right.

- and that includes the ...[text shortened]... Jews but proclaimed their conscience thoughts either accuse them or tell them they are doing right.
The question was asked of KellyJay, not me, why are you directing it to me?

I already know what the answer is. Thanks.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jun 22

@kevin-eleven said
Christ was already here before any of us.
If people deny this or that doctrine, it's fine.
God and Christ and the Holy Spirit are beyond us.
We tiny sprouts judge each other more than They* judge us.
_____
*Finally got to use the holy plural-singular pronoun! A distraction that only certain specific ninnies would latch onto.
They are absolutely beyond us, so all of our efforts to reach them will all fall short.
The thing is according to the gospel, God reached out to us, calling us by name.
This is why Jesus said He is the Way, Truth, and Life we cannot get to God but
through Him, since He is the Word of God made flesh, it is God reaching down not
man reaching up.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jun 22

@kevin-eleven said
Yes, because "forgive forgive forgive, seventy times seven."

Because "they know not what they do."

Here's a plot twist: What if after we die, God asks for our forgiveness for how things went during our lives?
In the end, when we stand before perfection, which is God, all deception, falsehoods,
lies, and hate will be revealed every deed, word, action, and inaction we did
throughout our lives. That will not occur since God is perfect in goodness, truth,
righteousness, and holiness and never changes. He does not get more perfect; He
is perfect, He does not get less perfect, He is perfect.

The amazing thing about Him is that His love for us made away for us to be
completely redeemed in righteousness where everything was answered for,
that we have done in fullness, not because of us, but Him.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jun 22

@divegeester said

It's just you, okay, so what? If I'm wrong, that means that there is a right; show me
the only measuring stick there is when it comes to scripture interpretation, which
is the scripture itself, how am I not rightly interpreting it, since you know. If you are
only going to tell me it is not how you do it; that is not anything I'm concerned
about we simply disagree, but if you can show me according to scripture how I'm
wrong do that, and I'll be grateful for the correction.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jun 22
1 edit

@fmf said
But it is YOU who is claiming that I am "lying".
I'm sharing and you are asking questions about yourself, and I'm answering you.
You deny the truth of God that is between you and God, you claimed you were
once a Christian, so I assume you did Christain things as you saw fit, now you
have rejected that so you are now denying the truths you once held and doing
that is taking an anti stance, once you claimed you were for Christ, now against.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jun 22

@divegeester said
What “exchange” are you talking about, what does this even mean?

If someone decides that your (KellyJay’s) version of Jesus is an utter failure and an incomprehensible pile of despotic of nonsense, that is not an exchange. It’s actually your failure because YOU have failed god by either:

a) misrepresenting him and the gospel with all the hell and torture nonsense, ...[text shortened]... because you spend too much of your time in here arguing with people you don’t even like nor care for
You should read the whole Bible.

Moves
26 Jun 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
It's just you, okay, so what? If I'm wrong, that means that there is a right; show me
the only measuring stick there is when it comes to scripture interpretation, which
is the scripture itself, how am I not rightly interpreting it, since you know. If you are
only going to tell me it is not how you do it; that is not anything I'm concerned
about we simply disagree, but if ...[text shortened]... can show me according to scripture how I'm
wrong do that, and I'll be grateful for the correction.
I’ve presented my interpretation of scripture to you many times and you either ignore it or simply tell me I’m wrong; the same way I’m telling you that your opinion is wrong.

I’ve started lots of threads explaining my position, I’ve taken your opinion on, head on and yet here you are asking me to explaining it again! Just like you do to FMF. It’s disingenuous of you to pretend you don’t know it kellyjay

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jun 22

@divegeester said
I’ve presented my interpretation of scripture to you many times and you either ignore it or simply tell me I’m wrong; the same way I’m telling you that your opinion is wrong.

I’ve started lots of threads explaining my position, I’ve taken your opinion on, head on and yet here you are asking me to explaining it again! Just like you do to FMF. It’s disingenuous of you to pretend you don’t know it kellyjay
You should be more specific in your statements by saying you disagree with me meaning that the only thing you are really talking about is your opinion. When you say I am wrong that implies more than just an opinion. Your opinion is not the measure of truth neither is mine, you are acting as if disagreeing with you is to be wrong. If we disagree on scripture you should be able with scripture prove your point of view, simply saying that is what you believe is not an argument.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Jun 22

@divegeester said

You say things that do not line up with the rest of the Bible placing your whole arguments on yourself.

Moves
26 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
You should be more specific in your statements by saying you disagree with me meaning that the only thing you are really talking about is your opinion. When you say I am wrong that implies more than just an opinion. Your opinion is not the measure of truth neither is mine, you are acting as if disagreeing with you is to be wrong. If we disagree on scripture you should be abl ...[text shortened]... with scripture prove your point of view, simply saying that is what you believe is not an argument.
I’m saying your opinion about the truth is wrong.

Moves
26 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
You say things that do not line up with the rest of the Bible placing your whole arguments on yourself.
So do you.