That Andres Serrano photograph

That Andres Serrano photograph

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You got yourself banned last time for malicious trolling. I imagine the same will happen again.
Sure thing, champ

F

Moves
21 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
Lol, by tempting you into threats of physical violence? 😵
He seems to now be distancing himself from whatever it was he was threatening.

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Sure thing, champ
Yes, this is your pattern.

Initially you claim to bring substance to a thread, but then very quickly abandon any pretence of substance and troll people relentlessly in this forum. After a particularly spiteful and depraved trolling session you will create a thread about devotion or prayer to paint on a veneer of Christian piety. You will start repeating little creepy catchphrases like 'raft of scripture' and giving people creepy nicknames like champ, skipper or sailor, before eventually losing the plot and either going off on a drunken rant (self admitted) or referencing people's families in a way that alienates everybody and results in your being banned from the site and having your account obliterated from the RHP records.

F

Moves
21 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
After a particularly spiteful and depraved trolling session you will create a thread about devotion or prayer to paint on a veneer of Christian piety.
This is what reminds me of Piss Christ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes, this is your pattern.

Initially you claim to bring substance to a thread, but then very quickly abandon any pretence of substance and troll people relentlessly in this forum. After a particularly spiteful and depraved trolling session you will create a thread about devotion or prayer to paint on a veneer of Christian piety. You will start repeating little cree ...[text shortened]... results in your being banned from the site and having your account obliterated from the RHP records.
As I said before, you know what you can do with your false accusations and condemnation…

Your opinion of me means nothing to me.

And your endless trolling is one of the primary hindrances to this forum being a welcoming place and to more people being willing to financially support it.

Not that you’re alone. There are at least two others who do the same thing and have the same effect.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@fmf said
This is what reminds me of Piss Christ.
Sounds like you’re trying to provoke me into lashing out so you can run to the site admins and get me banned.

Despicable behavior.

But I expect it from atheists (as well as fake Christians.)

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
As I said before, you know what you can do with your false accusations and condemnation…

Your opinion of me means nothing to me.

And your endless trolling is one of the primary hindrances to this forum being a welcoming place and to more people being willing to financially support it.

Not that you’re alone. There are at least two others who do the same thing and have the same effect.
Which one of us was banned for malicious trolling?

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Sounds like you’re trying to provoke me into lashing out so you can run to the site admins and get me banned.

Despicable behavior.

You are a terrible advertisement for Christianity.

Terrible.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You are a terrible advertisement for Christianity.

Terrible.

Despicable behavior.

F

Moves
21 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
Sounds like you guys are trying to get me banned from this forum.
I think things like you trying to troll me about the death of my father in law might be the sort of thing that will move you that little bit closer to being banned from this forum, but it will be your own doing.

F

Moves
31 Jan 22
1 edit

@fmf said
"Piss Christ" [1987]

To your way of thinking, what perspective or criticism was the controversial photo propagating?
Ghost of a Duke referring to PB1022/Romans1009's "piss Christ" version of "Christianity" [on another thread]:

I have known many Christians in my life who are principled and impressive individuals, so the fact that Romans1009 is such an awful Christian doesn't impact on the way I view Christians in general terms.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@fmf said
Ghost of a Duke referring to PB1022/Romans1009's "piss Christ" version of "Christianity" [on another thread]:

I have known many Christians in my life who are principled and impressive individuals, so the fact that Romans1009 is such an awful Christian doesn't impact on the way I view Christians in general terms.
And you think the opinion of Ghost, who just revealed himself in another thread to be a deliberate and shameless liar, matters to me because…?

That Roman guy really drives you trolls batty. You better hope he never comes back. If he ever did, all three of you would be bunk mates in a loony bin!

F

Moves
31 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
That Roman guy really drives you trolls batty. You better hope he never comes back. If he ever did, all three of you would be bunk mates in a loony bin!
If you really, "honestly", "sincerely", "seriously" think you are exacerbating some mental illness you claim I have, then surely you continuing to exacerbate it - by addressing me - is malicious behaviour on your part, right?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@fmf said
If you really, "honestly", "sincerely", "seriously" think you are exacerbating some mental illness you claim I have, then surely you continuing to exacerbate it - by addressing me - is malicious behaviour on your part, right?
🥱 😴

Do you think it’s normal, psychologically sound behavior to post the same comment over and over and over again?

When you do that, you just prove my diagnosis to be accurate.

F

Moves
31 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Do you think it’s normal, psychologically sound behavior to post the same comment over and over and over again?
You have addressed me again. Why are you deliberately exacerbating what you claim is my mental illness?