Spiritual Whine!

Spiritual Whine!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
31 Oct 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
I don't need a middle man; I'm perfectly able and willing to condemn others in my own name: Rufus T. Firefly.
Now I understand you better, marauder. Now I understand on whose scriptures you base your attitudes and actions.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
31 Oct 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
I thought you were older than twelve.
I thought you were smarter than a fetus.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
31 Oct 05
1 edit

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
31 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nemesio
😞

l

London

Moves
01 Nov 05

Now I understand you better, marauder. Now I understand on whose scriptures you base your attitudes and actions.
no1 has simply substituted the US Constitution for the Bible and the American legal/judicial system for the Church Hierarchy. His thinking is still very much Catholic.

l

London

Moves
01 Nov 05

..... according to your criteria I am not a Christian.
Apparently, neither am I.

b

Moves
07 Nov 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
[b]YES, GOD loves Believers more than Unbelievers. Do not Atheists love fellow atheists more than they love Believers. Do not others who love other gods? Love those that believe in those gods as they do? Do they not love believers of those gods, more than they love Christians?

You’re opinion of God’s love is not backed by the scripture.

...[text shortened]... did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me."

God loves everybody equally.[/b]
Read again MATTHEW 25:31-44. GOD judges all fairly. HE does love The believer more than the unbeliever. Those going to everlasting damnation, are going there because of the Love, that GOD has for the Believers.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
08 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by blindfaith101
Read again MATTHEW 25:31-44. GOD judges all fairly. HE does love The believer more than the unbeliever. Those going to everlasting damnation, are going there because of the Love, that GOD has for the Believers.
I’ve read these verses again and nowhere does Jesus say that he loves the wicked less than the righteous. The only thing that Jesus says here is that the wicked will be punished for their sin, while the righteous will be forgiven.

A parent may punish one child but not the other. This does not mean that the parent loves one more than the other.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
08 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by David C
TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of your god.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from lesser life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we we ...[text shortened]... ics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history -- but still call yourself a Christian.
Whenever I see a piece of decent writing here I...

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/Top10.htm

...assume it was plaigarized.