Spiritual Whine!

Spiritual Whine!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
30 Oct 05

Here's the place folks.

Have at it!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by Nemesio
Here's the place folks.

Have at it!
Whine not.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
30 Oct 05

God loves BlindFaith101 but not me.😞

W
Angler

River City

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
God looks a lot like Alanis Morissette. I'm sorry she doesn't love you No1.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
30 Oct 05

God makes it difficult to understand him :'(

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
30 Oct 05
1 edit

TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of your god.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from lesser life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Trinity god.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" -- including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loop-holes in the scientifically established age of the Earth (4.55 billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by pre-historic tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that the Earth is a couple of generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects -- will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet you consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving".

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to prove Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many Atheists and Agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history -- but still call yourself a Christian.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
30 Oct 05

God Love you just as much as BF101, but you just don't want to accept Jesus. I will be sad if I do not see you in heaven :'(, but then God will wipe away my tears.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
30 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by RBHILL
God Love you just as much as BF101, but you just don't want to accept Jesus. I will be sad if I do not see you in heaven :'(, but then God will wipe away my tears.
Sorry, but BlindFaith101 who believes in the WORD OF GOD rather than your pitiful WOOD of God says otherwise:

Starrman: Does this mean that god loves some people better than others?

BF101: Yes.

From the "God loves You" thread.

I'd venture God loves BF101 even more than you because BF101 uses capital letters a lot more than you to express God's glory, actually can spell the WORD OF GOD and knows God hates a lot of us SOBs on Earth and can't wait to waste us into eternal damnation. In fact, I bet God loves BF101 more than anybody else in the whole wide world. Think about that, you ex-drunken fornicator; I bet BF101 was never drunk and I'm sure he never fornicated.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
30 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by The Chess Express
God makes us so that we all have different ideas of him, and then we go around condemning others in his name. 😞

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
30 Oct 05

God makes us so that we all have different ideas of him, and then we go around condemning others in his name. 😞
I don't need a middle man; I'm perfectly able and willing to condemn others in my own name: Rufus T. Firefly.

a

Meddling with things

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by David C
TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of your god.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from lesser life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we we ...[text shortened]... ics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history -- but still call yourself a Christian.
Top post.

b

Moves
30 Oct 05

GOD does not love your sin. GOD does not love the fact that, anyone has rejected HIM, If you have.

b

Moves
30 Oct 05

Sorry, but BlindFaith101 who believes in the WORD OF GOD rather than your pitiful WOOD of God says otherwise:

Starrman: Does this mean that god loves some people better than others?

BF101: Yes.

From the "God loves You" thread.

I'd venture God loves BF101 even more than you because BF101 uses capital letters a lot mo ...[text shortened]... that, you ex-drunken fornicator; I bet BF101 was never drunk and I'm sure he never fornicated.
You are right, I do use Capital Letters to express GOD'S GLORY. HE loves me no more or less, than any other Believers. GOD does not hate you. HE hates your sin. I hope that you all come to learn and believe, that Eternal damnation wasnot created for mankind.
I was born a sinner. Born into this sinful world. I got a chance to come to know a man named, JESUS CHRIST. HE brought forgiveness unto me from the FATHER. Now I have Repented, fromall my sins. I have repented and recieved forgiveness, from GOD, THE FATHER. HE has forgotten them all, and holds none against me.
YES, GOD loves Believers more than Unbelievers. Do not Atheists love fellow atheists more than they love Believers. Do not others who love other gods? Love those that believe in those gods as they do? Do they not love believers of those gods, more than they love Christians?

b

Moves
30 Oct 05
2 edits

Originally posted by aardvarkhome
Top post.
You may have forgotten that. We Christians need Only one reason, to be a good Christian............JESUS CHRIST.
While unbelievers can think of many, of reasons, on why they donot believe.

b

Moves
30 Oct 05

GOD has never made it difficut to understand HIM. Man has made it difficult to understand GOD.