Sorry guys

Sorry guys

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I reply to whoever I choose, even profound saddos who ridicule the suicide of another poster's 'relative, apologize, and then proceed to do exactly the same thing again. What kind of weak human being does that? Seriously? Why does your brain go to these dark places?!

Your sidekick has left the site, unless he was lying about that. (Or been absorb ...[text shortened]... to bounce your twisted 'banter' off. Expect to have all your vitriol held under the microscope.
Since divegeester has confessed through his “girlfriend” to being a lying fraud, everything he has mentioned in the past can rightfully be called into question.

Moves
09 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
Well thank you for playing, those that did. Here are the prizes:

[b]Sleuth extraordinaire: thinkofone

Thoroughly excellent remembering and tracking down of a post of mine from 2014. Although I’m sure biggdogproblem and Russ will be along shortly to either tell you off or find another spurious technical reason why we cannot have the forum searc ...[text shortened]... ven if they really weren’t sure if Bromnen was real or not.

Most edits award: divegeester[/b]
Well, now that you have made clear in your 'Denouncement' thread that you are actually 'Dive', let's see if Romans is true to his word when he stated, 'As long as dive continues the charade by pretending to have left the site while his “girlfriend” takes over his account, I see no reason to leave.'

Edit: In this thread alone he has shown himself to be a liar twice over, firstly by saying he was leaving, and secondly by again abusing personal information shared by other posters after stating he wouldn't do so again. The man is void of integrity. His 'word' is meaningless.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Well, now that you have made clear in your 'Denouncement' thread that you are actually 'Dive', let's see if Romans is true to his word when he stated, 'As long as dive continues the charade by pretending to have left the site while his “girlfriend” takes over his account, I see no reason to leave.'
He hasn’t admitted anything. He got caught lying by another poster (though sensible people knew he was lying from the beginning.)

Where’s that team of mental health professionals you allegedly manage? On vacation again?

You need a better backstory. The one you’ve got now is as bad as dive’s fake girlfriend lol

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
<<Your sidekick has left the site, unless he was lying about that. (Or been absorbed back into your psyche)>>

If you’re referring to me (and we all know you are) I said I’d leave the site so dive didn’t feel compelled to leave himself under the ridiculous charade he’s perpetuating.

As long as dive continues the charade by pretending to have left th ...[text shortened]... alth professionals and are still playing “role reversal” with one of your psychiatrists.

Sad!
Wheels coming off the wagon I’d say.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 18
1 edit

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

Wheels coming off the wagon I’d say.
LOL!

Says the guy who lies about being a Christian, creates a fake girlfriend account to admit he’s not a Christian (something everyone knew anyway) and is back to claiming he is a Christian but under his fake girlfriend account. 🙄

Like I said, it’s a shame Ghost isn’t a real mental health professional because you sure could use one

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 18

It’s so bad I’m going to resign all my games 🙄😵

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 18

Leave the site too...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 18

But it’s ok ‘cos I was losing them all anyway...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 18

So there...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 18

divegeester pretended to be a girl, and I got sucked in ‘cos I’m gullible, and so I decided to leave the site, and resign all my games,...and now he’s back and IT’S SO UNFAIR!!!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 18

Prick.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

So there...
You’re a sad case, dive.

That you’re questioning anyone’s sanity given your present situation is hilarious.

The only one on here who needs a straight jacket more than you is Ghost.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

divegeester pretended to be a girl, and I got sucked in ‘cos I’m gullible, and so I decided to leave the site, and resign all my games,...and now he’s back and IT’S SO UNFAIR!!!
I didn’t get fooled at all. I offered to leave the site so you wouldn’t embarrass yourself with this fake girlfriend charade because you felt you couldn’t continue posting as the lying fraud you were revealed to be.

Go back and read the relevant posts.

c

Moves
09 Jun 18

Prick.
Lol lol.
Welcome back Dive. 🙂