Sorry guys

Sorry guys

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
Of course it was a prank, for 2 reasons:

1) The 'girlfriend' did not display a different personality than the alleged 'Dive' character.

2) The photo of the alleged 'girlfriend'.
Plus you could tell that his posts were typed in a falsetto voice.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
Of course it was a prank, for 2 reasons:

1) The 'girlfriend' did not display a different personality than the alleged 'Dive' character.

2) The photo of the alleged 'girlfriend'.
Profile pics aren't necessarily real life photos.

If they were, then I'd be the first Rottweiler to employ written language.

T

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
Well, we'll just call you Captain Obvious then. 😀
lol. Says the guy who was so slow on the uptake.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
08 Jun 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @thinkofone
lol. Says the guy who was so slow on the uptake.
I love how you have to run around the thread telling everyone that it's a prank every 3 or 4 posts.

You're like a kid how solves a riddle at a party and then makes sure they tell every single person there about it.

Edit: the repeated spam-posting of the old thread you dug up was a great touch.

T

Moves
08 Jun 18
2 edits

I love how you have to run around the thread telling everyone that it's a prank every 3 or 4 posts.

You're like a kid how solves a riddle at a party and then makes sure they tell every single person there about it.

Edit: the repeated spam-posting of the old thread you dug up was a great touch.
Says the guy who was so embarrassed by being so slow on the uptake that he felt compelled to make a "Captain Obvious" crack that doesn't really work in a desperate attempt to deflect from that fact. And continues in the same vein with this latest post.

If people like you weren't so slow I on the uptake, I wouldn't have reposted it.

Moves
09 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
I was going to dump “divegeester” and start with a new account as I just cannot keep it up anymore. The character has become unmanageable (much of the time it was my boyfriend posting but we have split up) and anyway it’s gone on way too long.

Besides I’m just too busy with my clothing design business. Sorry to just break it like this.

Ciao
Bronwen x
Did your boyfriend dump you after he found out about your affair with FMF? Or was your boyfriend 'friends' with FMF? Or have neither or you actually met FMF in real life?

Moves
09 Jun 18

I was going to dump “divegeester” and start with a new account as I just cannot keep it up anymore. The character has become unmanageable (much of the time it was my boyfriend posting but we have split up) and anyway it’s gone on way too long.

Besides I’m just too busy with my clothing design business. Sorry to just break it like this.

Ciao
Bronwen x
Which one of your moms killed themselves when you were a kid or was that also a load of BS?

Moves
09 Jun 18

No way!!

75% of the posting was done by my ex boyfriend who is also an ex Christian.
How long since he posted that Jesus is Lord has he become an ex Christian?

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Which one of your moms killed themselves when you were a kid or was that also a load of BS?
Whats wrong with you, seriously? What has made you so depraved and cretinous?

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Says it all.

Moves
09 Jun 18

Profile pics aren't necessarily real life photos.
😲

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Jun 18

Did your boyfriend dump you after he found out about your affair with FMF?
Or was your boyfriend 'friends' with FMF?
Or have neither or you actually met FMF in real life?
Did your boyfriend dump you after seeing your inane posts?
Or was you boyfriend friends with ... conservative gays?
Have you come to terms with your sexuality?

Moves
09 Jun 18

I thought Bronwyn instructed you not to reply to my posts. Can’t help yourself can you?

Moves
09 Jun 18
2 edits

I thought Bronwyn instructed you not to reply to my posts. Can’t help yourself can you?
I reply to whoever I choose, even profound saddos who ridicule the suicide of another poster's 'relative, apologize, and then proceed to do exactly the same thing again. What kind of weak human being does that? Seriously? Why does your brain go to these dark places?!

Your sidekick has left the site, unless he was lying about that. (Or been absorbed back into your psyche). No one left maybe to bounce your twisted 'banter' off. Expect to have all your vitriol held under the microscope.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

I reply to whoever I choose, even profound saddos who ridicule the suicide of another poster's 'relative, apologize, and then proceed to do exactly the same thing again. What kind of weak human being does that? Seriously? Why does your brain go to these dark places?!

Your sidekick has left the site, unless he was lying about that. (Or been absorb ...[text shortened]... to bounce your twisted 'banter' off. Expect to have all your vitriol held under the microscope.
<<Your sidekick has left the site, unless he was lying about that. (Or been absorbed back into your psyche)>>

If you’re referring to me (and we all know you are) I said I’d leave the site so dive didn’t feel compelled to leave himself under the ridiculous charade he’s perpetuating.

As long as dive continues the charade by pretending to have left the site while his “girlfriend” takes over his account, I see no reason to leave.

dive was exposed as a faux Christian and shameless liar - as you were exposed as a shameless liar in claiming to have a theology degree while stumbling over rudimentary theological questions and making gross errors in attempting to answer them and in claiming to be a mental health professional who supervises mental health professionals when you’re on here 24/7 behaving like someone who is mentally ill.

Of course, the reality is likely that you are managed by mental health professionals and are still playing “role reversal” with one of your psychiatrists.

Sad!