Someone play with FMF

Someone play with FMF

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
27 Mar 20

@divegeester said
Try calling him a moron, or try calling the moderators morons, better still send Russ feedback calling him a moron.

You know it makes sense...
It does not work. He is a moron, a dip sht, a bozo, but most of all a spoiled brat.

So let him have his way and play with him.

F

Moves
27 Mar 20

@eladar said
Try defining it, then I will tell you if you get it right.
OK. I have done so. As requested. Its there in a new thread.

E

Moves
27 Mar 20

@fmf said
OK. I have done so. As requested. Its there in a new thread.
It is wrong.

F

Moves
27 Mar 20

@eladar said
It is wrong.
If you think so, perhaps you are not a Christian despite your claim to be one. You should address it on the thread I started in order to respond to your request. This is just an online disinhibition thread you started to air some of your "banter".

E

Moves
27 Mar 20

@fmf said
If you think so, perhaps you are not a Christian despite your claim to be one. You should address it on the thread I started in order to respond to your request. This is just an online disinhibition thread you started to air some of your "banter".
Your opinion is your opinion. Perhaps I am a Christian perhaps I am not. Either way it is certainly none of your business.

I am telling you your belief about what defines a Christian is wrong. Get over yourself.

F

Moves
27 Mar 20

@eladar said
I am telling you your belief about what defines a Christian is wrong.
Do you have the courage to explain your personal opinion?

F

Moves
27 Mar 20

@eladar said
Perhaps I am a Christian perhaps I am not. Either way it is certainly none of your business.
What would be the scriptural basis for keeping whether or not you believe you are a Christian secret on a Spirituality Forum?

E

Moves
27 Mar 20

@fmf said
What would be the scriptural basis for keeping whether or not you believe you are a Christian secret on a Spirituality Forum?
You are so wrong you do not even understand why you are wrong. Ask the right questions and I will give a direct reply.

F

Moves
27 Mar 20

@eladar said
You are so wrong you do not even understand why you are wrong. Ask the right questions and I will give a direct reply.
Just explain yourself on the thread I started.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
27 Mar 20

@eladar said
He is following me around like an annoying brat because nobody will play with him. He asked me to start a thread in this forum, so I did.

Someone with a heart please play with him.
But he likes you! 😄

E

Moves
27 Mar 20

@bigdoggproblem said
But he likes you! 😄
Yeah, I find it rather disturbing.

E

Moves
27 Mar 20

@fmf said
Just explain yourself on the thread I started.
You are so demanding and controlling.

F

Moves
27 Mar 20

@eladar said
You are so demanding and controlling.
I'd rather be seen that way than to be caught dancing around unable to deliver anything of substance about a question you brought up.

E

Moves
27 Mar 20

@fmf said
I'd rather be seen that way than to be caught dancing around unable to deliver anything of substance about a question you brought up.
You think you ever write anything of substance?

F

Moves
27 Mar 20

@eladar said
You think you ever write anything of substance?
You have my definition of a Christian on the thread I started which has you prattling and procrastinating bizarrely.