Socialization & Religion

Socialization & Religion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
17 Aug 16

FMF: Are these "charitable works" required and necessary for "salvation" or are they optional?

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
You sound like a stuck record, go back and read my previous posts slowly and attentively.
You haven't answered this question.

F

Moves
17 Aug 16

How young will your kids be when you start inculcating them with the wisdom of Sagan, Marx and Darwin?
What do you mean?

F

Moves
17 Aug 16

Have you not read 'Atheism for dummies'?
But I'm not an atheist.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
17 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
But I'm not an atheist.
Do you even know what you are?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
17 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
You haven't answered this question.
How many times do I have to tell you that we are not saved by our works before it will actually sink in?

F

Moves
17 Aug 16

How many times do I have to tell you that we are not saved by our works before it will actually sink in?
So you believe that good works are, in fact, unnecessary for Christians and that they are "saved" even if there are none?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
17 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
So you believe that good works are, in fact, unnecessary for Christians and that they are "saved" even if there are none?
No I said good works don't save you. But a person that is saved cannot help but do good works. It becomes part of their nature.

F

Moves
17 Aug 16

Do you even know what you are?
I have answered this question already, and did so in a candid, point blank way, in detail, and it was addressed to you specifically and directly. You seem to be 'doing a Suzianne' or 'a chaney3'.

F

Moves
17 Aug 16
1 edit

No I said good works don't save you. But a person that is saved cannot help but do good works. It becomes part of their nature.
People who believe in Jesus cannot help but do good works although doing those good works is not actually required or necessary? 😕

I think you have your tongue in your cheek.

F

Moves
17 Aug 16

No I said good works don't save you.
I know you did. You keep saying it over and over again as if it were answering the question that's being put to you when it's not. Here it is again: Are good works optional for a Christian?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
17 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
People who believe in Jesus cannot help but do good works although doing those good works is not actually required or necessary? 😕

I think you have your tongue in your cheek.
So in your mind if good works don't save you then they are not necessary or required?

F

Moves
17 Aug 16

So in your mind if good works don't save you then they are not necessary or required?
You're still dodging.

Are good works optional for a Christian?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
But I'm not an atheist.
Just a hypocrite, then.

F

Moves
17 Aug 16

FMF: But I'm not an atheist.

Originally posted by Suzianne
Just a hypocrite, then.
How so?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
17 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
I have answered this question already, and did so in a candid, point blank way, in detail, and it was addressed to you specifically and directly. You seem to be 'doing a Suzianne' or 'a chaney3'.
Dodging the question I see.