Sharia Law

Sharia Law

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Jan 14

Originally posted by divegeester
No one can take you seriously until you take your 'Neo' coat off.
Wrong film.

It's Léon from the film Léon.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110413/

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jan 14

Originally posted by googlefudge
Wrong film.

It's Léon from the film Léon.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110413/
You do take things rather literally; what do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

Moves
08 Jan 14

Originally posted by divegeester
You do take things rather literally; what do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?
Not that it's relevant to anything but...
At the present, in this wonderful economy, fixing peoples computers.
At the moment it seems for free, haven't been paid since October.

And I do often take things literally, Particularly on the web where there is
no body language or tone to indicate intent.

I also live in a different country from many/most of you, watch different
TV shows, went through a different education system, ect...

Which means I often don't get references that rely on context you have
and I don't.

The safest course is to [generally] post things that are intended to be
read literally and to read others posts literally.
I generally flag up sarcasm/irony/humour clearly because it can otherwise
be very hard to tell without any tone, facial expression, or body language
to go on.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jan 14

Originally posted by googlefudge
You shall not suffer a witch to live...

Anyhow...

Islam is appx 600 years younger that Christianity. And is most prevalent in countries
that have not completed industrialisation and/or modernisation.

I suggest comparing it to what Christianity was like 600+ years ago and then seeing which
is more tolerant.

Not that it really matters. Neit ...[text shortened]... od, when you are simply trying to decide which is
least worse it's time to try something else.
Comparing which is more tolerant is not the focus of this thread. There is something called the Islamisation of Europe [or America], which might be of concern to you if you live in these areas.

Quite frankly it does not bother me. We had our share of Islams violence back in the 1970s and we slapped and kicked them back into their rightful place.

You people are pussyfooting around with a dangerous element. I suggest you get your burkas or hijabs ready .. your women would be wearing them soon.. 😀

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jan 14

Originally posted by black beetle
Rajk, in fact Muhammad was mainly concerned with the poor and most needy of the society and at the same time he was condemning the worship of idols. This was his core preaching, which turned the wealthiest of the society against Muhammad, who in turn was gaining popularity mainly amongst the poor people. Finally, faced with increasingly harsh opposition ...[text shortened]... ess the believer is unable to go because he is sick or in a condition of financial hardship;
😵
The core teaching of Jesus Christ is love. Love your neighbour, your enemies, do good to all, give, help. Now do you think that all Christians believe that this is the core teaching of Christianity? Hell No!.

Same with Islam. It is not what Muhammed did or said. It is about the people's perception and interpretation of what is written in the holy books. Would you like to identify what are those things that Muslims consider to be the core teachings of Islam?

Moves
08 Jan 14

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
You seem to have twisted the facts about our discussion in an attempt to support some of the assertions you've made here. So let's start at the beginning and take this one step at a time. Let's look at what you ACTUALLY said in your first response to me:
"How is quoting Islamic law bigoted? Posters in this thread and countless other quote OT law, are the ...[text shortened]... all of my posts and demonstrate where I said or implied that 'quoting Islamic law [is] bigoted'.
just read this thread for the first time and wanted to offer my sympathy. it would seem people on here are so intent hating islam that they have lost all ability to read and comprehend.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jan 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
just read this thread for the first time and wanted to offer my sympathy. it would seem people on here are so intent hating islam that they have lost all ability to read and comprehend.
You mean that 'people here' need to take ToO's opinion of what Islam is about? Are you for real?

Moves
08 Jan 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
You mean that 'people here' need to take ToO's opinion of what Islam is about? Are you for real?
another brilliant example of somebody not reading and comprehending. where did i state that people need to take his opion of what islam is about? what you have done is read my post and guess what i was saying, adding information that wasnt there.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jan 14

another brilliant example of somebody not reading and comprehending. where did i state that people need to take his opion of what islam is about? what you have done is read my post and guess what i was saying, adding information that wasnt there.
There are people who have first-hand experience with the violence of Islam. They dont need you, ToO or any other moron with a biased opinion of what Islam is about .. thank you.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jan 14

I don't exactly see you condemning the Taliban. With groups like that, who is to say one day some Imam in a peaceful country, say Denmark, decides to start a Jihad. Can you state categorically none of his followers will take up arms?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jan 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
I don't exactly see you condemning the Taliban. With groups like that, who is to say one day some Imam in a peaceful country, say Denmark, decides to start a Jihad. Can you state categorically none of his followers will take up arms?
Thank you .. finally someone with some commonsense. There are many examples of these initially moderate peaceful Muslims taking up arms in support of their extremist muslim brothers.

Moves
08 Jan 14

So all Muslims should be considered as suspect because they might take up arms?

How about Tea Party activists, should they also be automatic suspects?

Or maybe if we have a republican president next we could add members of the
democratic party to watch-lists because they might try to overthrow the government...

Moves
08 Jan 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
There are people who have first-hand experience with the violence of Islam. They dont need you, ToO or any other moron with a biased opinion of what Islam is about .. thank you.
again you are adding information that is not there. ive made no comment about what islam is or isnt. you are guessing at what i think.

Moves
08 Jan 14

what????? are we talking about the taliban???? do you know what my opinion is on the taliban? nope.

its funny, by making a post that points out that people have not been reading and comprehending posts.........a bunch of posters start guessing at what i think and believe, adding opinions that i never voiced........bizarre.

T

Moves
08 Jan 14
2 edits

Originally posted by black beetle
What was my "initial attempt" ? I clearly reject Shariah Law as it is practised in S. Arabia and other Islam theocratic countries and furthermore I consider everyone who is practicing this specific system a fondamentalist criminal.

BTW, my impression of why you called GB a bigot was not based on all the factors you have in your mind; it was based on some factors I had in my mind when I happened to notice this thread😵
What was my "initial attempt" ?

That would be your initial attempt to speak on what I think and Sharia at the top of Page 8.

BTW, my impression of why you called GB a bigot was not based on all the factors you have in your mind; it was based on some factors I had in my mind when I happened to notice this thread😵

No kidding. Therein lies the problem with you trying to surmise what other posters think. Once again: "All things considered, perhaps you'd be better off not trying to surmise what other posters think. You don't seem very good at it."