Romans

Romans

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Why didn't you try to mock divegeester based on the fact that you can’t name three Supreme Court justices or the Vice President or your own Congressmen, then?
I can do all of that - those things matter, unlike the mountain time zone.

T

Moves
23 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
That oughta tell you how important the mountain time zone is. But next time you talk to somebody in the United States, ask them to name the time zones. It’ll be a miracle if anyone remembers the mountain time zone - that’s how irrelevant it is.
First you tried making everyone you know out to be as ignorant as you are. Now you're escalating that to making everyone in the US out to be as ignorant as you are?

Why don't you simply admit that you made a stupid mistake? Or that you're lying?

You seem to pull this type of nonsense every time that you get caught out - which is quite often.

You might want to consider the fact that I've lived my entire life in the US.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

You are behaving like a liar.
You may think I’m “behaving” like a liar, but you were proven to be a liar, which is why you had to write a public apology to our RHP community AND apologize to the website’s owners.

That’s some pretty serious lying and deceit on your part.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
First you tried making everyone you know out to be as ignorant as you are. Now you're escalating that to making everyone in the US out to be as ignorant as you are?

Why don't you simply admit that you made a stupid mistake? Or that you're lying?

You seem to pull this type of nonsense every time that you get caught out - which is quite often.

I already acknowledged I forgot the mountain time zone. I also doubt most Americans, if asked to name the country’s time zones, would include it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

When are you going to admit you’re an atheist?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Mar 18

I already acknowledged I forgot the mountain time zone. I also doubt most Americans, if asked to name the country’s time zones, would include it.
Interesting, the average kid around here in a backward 3rd world country [what your president called $$hithole countries] could tell you how many time zones there are in the US

T

Moves
23 Mar 18

But instead of admitting that you made a stupid mistake or that you're lying, you first tried making everyone you know out to be as ignorant as you are. Then you escalated that to making everyone in the US out to be as ignorant as you are.

Either simply admit that you made a stupid mistake or that you're lying instead of continuing on with this nonsense. Your ongoing refusal to do so only makes you look more and more like a buffoon.

F

Moves
23 Mar 18

You may think I’m “behaving” like a liar, but you were proven to be a liar, which is why you had to write a public apology to our RHP community AND apologize to the website’s owners. That’s some pretty serious lying and deceit on your part.
Details of that practical joke I played 8 or so years ago are here Thread 174151

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Interesting, the average kid around here in a backward 3rd world country [what your president called $$hithole countries] could tell you how many time zones there are in the US
What 3rd world country are you referring to? I thought you lived in the U.S. And sure, anyone could tell you how many time zones there are if they Googled it. It’s such an irrelevant subject I didn’t bother checking. How many states are in the mountain time zone? Two or three out of 50?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

But instead of admitting that you made a stupid mistake or that you're lying, you first tried making everyone you know out to be as ignorant as you are. Then you escalated that to making everyone in the US out to be as ignorant as you are.

Either simply admit that you made a stupid mistake or that you're lying instead of continuing on with this nonsense. Your ongoing refusal to do so only makes you look more and more like a buffoon.
I already said I made a mistake in not including the mountain time zone, which I doubt most U.S. residents would remember to include if asked to name the country’s time zones.

But when are you going to admit that you’re an atheist?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

Details of that practical joke I played 8 or so years ago are here Thread 174151
If it was a “practical joke,” why did you have to apologize to our RHP community and to the website’s owners? Obviously it was a “practical joke” that went over like a lead balloon.

Sad!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Mar 18

What 3rd world country are you referring to? I thought you lived in the U.S. And sure, anyone could tell you how many time zones there are if they Googled it. It’s such an irrelevant subject I didn’t bother checking. How many states are in the mountain time zone? Two or three out of 50?
There are 6 entire states in the Mountain time zone (including Arizona, where I live), along with portions of 7 others.

And there are SIX time zones in the US.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
There are 6 entire states in the Mountain time zone (including Arizona, where I live), along with portions of 7 others.

And there are SIX time zones in the US.
What are the other two?

I know of Eastern, Central, Pacific and Mountain.

F

Moves
23 Mar 18
1 edit

If it was a “practical joke,” why did you have to apologize to our RHP community and to the website’s owners? Obviously it was a “practical joke” that went over like a lead balloon.
For creating an account with the name "John W Booth" which, although I had already stopped posting and playing chess with "FMF", was against the TOS. A lot of people were in on the joke, but, of course, I apologized to utherpendragon and generalissimo [whom I had 'outflanked' for a few weeks from even farther to the loony right than they were] and I repented to the mods and chose to retire "John W Booth" and use the "FMF" screen name thereon.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

For creating an account with the name "John W Booth" which, although I had already stopped posting and playing chess with "FMF", was against the TOS. A lot of people were in on the joke, but, of course, I apologized to utherpendragon and generalissimo [whom I had 'outflanked' for a few weeks from even farther to the loony right than they were] and I repented to the mods and chose to retire "John W Booth" and use the "MF" screen name thereon.
You were playing chess with yourself? How bored do you have to be to do that? At least you could never lose.