RFID Chips ?

RFID Chips ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
17 Jan 12

Are these the beginnings of the mark of the beast? Cashless society? People who refuse will not be able to function in society according to what I was reading. Can't buy sell or trade without these chips.

Interesting no doubt.

Manny

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
17 Jan 12

Originally posted by menace71
Are these the beginnings of the mark of the beast? Cashless society? People who refuse will not be able to function in society according to what I was reading. Can't buy sell or trade without these chips.

Interesting no doubt.

Manny
One question people must ask themselves is...is the Bible right?

The book of Revelations was written A.D. 70-95 and it covers a couple of very important verses which predicts these things. The world is making itself ready for the end of days, all of which is predicted in the Bible, war and poverty and more like for example the mark of the beast. We as Christians will not experience this if raptured before this time of tribulation.

Like I said in another post, the world is looking for a leader, someone who can stop all the war and bring peace and join nations together. The focus is that the world is looking for someone like that - and guess what? This is also predicted in the Bible - this person will be the anti-christ.

L

Moves
17 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Nicksten

The book of Revelations was written A.D. 70-95 and it covers a couple of very important verses which predicts these things. The world is making itself ready for the end of days, all of which is predicted in the Bible, war and poverty and more like for example the mark of the beast. We as Ch ...[text shortened]... hat - and guess what? This is also predicted in the Bible - this person will be the anti-christ.
In which verse does the bible predict things like RFID chips?

Thanks for your insight, but you can put your head back down on your desk and go back to sleep now. Keep on dreaming of the rapture when the mothership will pull you up out of the god forsaken mess and take you off to happy land.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Jan 12

Interesting no doubt.

Manny
The Holy Spirit will let us understand these things when it is time. Until
then, we will all just be speculating. We are only given a general idea
of the prophocies of God, so when it happens we will know it is really from
God. The unbelievers will continue to doubt like in the days of Noah and
in the days of Moses and in the days of Jesus.

P

Moves
17 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by LemonJello

Thanks for your insight, but you can put your head back down on your desk and go back to sleep now. Keep on dreaming of the rapture when the mothership will pull you up out of the god forsaken mess and take you off to happy land.
Many years ago I had a late night conversation with a guy going on about this. Only then it was not RFID chips but barcodes. The premise being that we will all have to have an identifying barcode tattooed on our forehead/wrist in order to live in society. If you look at a barcode you will see that it has 2 slightly longer thin lines at the start, 2 at the end and 2 in the middle. Now find a barcode that includes the number 6. It is 2 thin lines, the same as the timing lines. So the timing lines can be thought of as a 6. And there are 3 of them... Soewhere in Revelations I gather that it says that before the apocalypse, we will all have the number of the beast imprinted on our foreheads or our wrists...

It's probably some variation on that.

--- Penguin.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
18 Jan 12

The book of Revelations was written A.D. 70-95 and it covers a couple of very important verses which predicts these things. The world is making itself ready for the end of days, all of which is predicted in the Bible, war and poverty and more like for example the mark of the beast. We as Ch ...[text shortened]... hat - and guess what? This is also predicted in the Bible - this person will be the anti-christ.
The problem is that there is now less war and lesspoverty than at any other time in history!

Apart from that ... spot on!

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
18 Jan 12

Revelation 13:15-18 (King James Version)

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Cape Town

Moves
18 Jan 12

Are these the beginnings of the mark of the beast? Cashless society?
No, its the magnetic strip on your credit card.

But then again, my cat has an RFID chip. And he's a beast.

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
18 Jan 12

Originally posted by Penguin
Many years ago I had a late night conversation with a guy going on about this. Only then it was not RFID chips but barcodes. The premise being that we will all have to have an identifying barcode tattooed on our forehead/wrist in order to live in society. If you look at a barcode you will see that it has 2 slightly longer thin lines at the start, 2 at the en ...[text shortened]... nted on our foreheads or our wrists...

It's probably some variation on that.

--- Penguin.
I agree with you Penguin. We can not pin point exactly if it will be the RFID chip or even another chip, or even a barcode, but it will be something in that direction as you have mentioned.

Cape Town

Moves
18 Jan 12

I agree with you Penguin. We can not pin point exactly if it will be the RFID chip or even another chip, or even a barcode, but it will be something in that direction as you have mentioned.
But why should we trust your word, when you are deliberately ignoring the fact that two out of the three signs you mention are not there.

L

Moves
18 Jan 12

No it won't. Like I said: you can go back to sleep now.

P

Moves
18 Jan 12

No, you don't agree with me, you agree with the guy who told me this stuff. I have not said how much credibility I give to it.

Just wanted to clarify.

--- Penguin.

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
18 Jan 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
But why should we trust your word, when you are deliberately ignoring the fact that two out of the three signs you mention are not there.
You don't have to trust my word. Remind me again exactly what two signs are not where?
I only said I agree with what you said. Nothing more and nothing less.

Cape Town

Moves
18 Jan 12
1 edit

Remind me again exactly what two signs are not where?
You said:
The world is making itself ready for the end of days, all of which is predicted in the Bible, war and poverty and more like for example the mark of the beast.

suggesting that there are three signs (and more):
1. war
2. poverty
3. the mark of the beast.
It has already been pointed out to you that war and poverty are at their lowest levels in recorded history. So why are you expecting the mark of the beast right about now? What is the point of signs if you apparently know the appointed time without any of the signs actually being present? Why bother looking for the signs? What will you do once you have identified what 'the mark of the beast' actually is?

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
18 Jan 12

No it won't. Like I said: you can go back to sleep now.
Oh yeah, I forgot you're just a kid (it is very clear in your remarks that you are). If you can't speak and or argue in a proper manner then it will be best not to respond to your snotty childlike remarks in future. Why don't you go to sleep - it is school tomorrow.