Revelation 20:14,15

Revelation 20:14,15

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Feb 19

@philokalia said
Dive, how about we settle this with voices where words can't do the trick.
But my words in text are perfectly adequate at “doing the trick” of dealing with you Jacob. It is you who seems to have difficulty.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Feb 19

@philokalia said
If text fails us, maybe words will do better.
Your text is “failing”, mine isn’t.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Feb 19

@philokalia said
You can pick a member to moderate it and go on against someone who believes in hell and have a discussion.
“Gone on a against someone...” whom?

I thought you were suggesting yourself. You seem to be having difficult even expressing your own creepy ideas.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Feb 19
1 edit

@philokalia said
Dive, how about we settle this
There is nothing to settle: you are demonstrably creepy, ill informed and lacking in real intelligence.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 19

@fmf said
Philokalia, the nature of my contribution seems to have gone over your head. Your browbeating is boring.
It's not his "browbeating" that is boring, it's yours.

After all, we've literally heard it a million times before.

Or maybe it just seems like it.

Pages and pages of "Nuh-uh, you are."

Robbie, Galveston, sonship, GB, Romans, Becker... funny that the common link here is you.

Yes, it's boring. Stultifyingly, mind-numbingly, boring. Same-old, same-old.

Don't quit your day job.

F

Moves
28 Feb 19

@suzianne said
It's not his "browbeating" that is boring, it's yours.
I disagree.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 19

@divegeester said
But @sonhouse isn’t a Christian, he’s a sledgehammer bovver-boy style atheist who, like you, posts without the level of comprehension required to ensure his content offers any meaningful addition to the topic in hand.

As I’ve been pointing out in several threads, and which you have been studiously avoiding responding to, you appear to lack the intelligence and rounded ...[text shortened]... across at an old Aunt’s house which won’t stop embarrassingly thrusting it’s nose into one’s crotch.
Oh, you and your boss tag-teaming again?

Like we haven't seen that before.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 19
1 edit

@fmf said
I disagree.
Of course you do.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 19

@divegeester said
“Gone on a against someone...” whom?

I thought you were suggesting yourself. You seem to be having difficult even expressing your own creepy ideas.
Hmmmmmm, last time we heard "creepy" to describe someone was , um, let's see... oh yeah, Romans was it? Someone else who disagreed with you? Yeah? Only the last person you pushed out of this forum?

F

Moves
28 Feb 19

@suzianne said
After all, we've literally heard it a million times before.
I think we know what sonship believes - based on Revelation 20:14,15 - regarding the posthumous fate of [Jesus-rejecting] Jews who were killed in the Holocaust. When you consider Revelation 20:14,15, according to your theology, what do you believe was the posthumous fate of [Jesus-rejecting] Jews who were killed in the Holocaust?

F

Moves
28 Feb 19

@suzianne said
Hmmmmmm, last time we heard "creepy" to describe someone was , um, let's see... oh yeah, Romans was it? Someone else who disagreed with you? Yeah? Only the last person you pushed out of this forum?
Romans1009 was banned by the website administrators because the content of his posts violated the TOS. Several community members here considered him to be creepy because of the high number of paedophilia-comedy posts, his trolling of Ghost of a Duke with personal information, and he repeatedly made really weird sexual comments about at least one other poster's wife and children, repeatedly. Did you think he was treated unfairly?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Feb 19

@suzianne said
Oh, you and your boss tag-teaming again?

Like we haven't seen that before.
I’m replying to a post in which I was mentioned; is that wrong somehow?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Feb 19

@suzianne said
This is a serious accusation Suzianne, I trust you can back it up with some actual evidence before you risk getting reported for accusing people of bullying?

F

Moves
28 Feb 19

@divegeester said
This is a serious accusation Suzianne, I trust you can back it up with some actual evidence before you risk getting reported for accusing people of bullying?
Last year, Suzianne accused the website owner Russ of conspiring with "a sexual predator" and doing nothing despite Suzziane's alleged complaints. Russ couldn't find a single one of these messages from Suzianne in the archives.

S. Korea

Moves
28 Feb 19

@fmf said
You sound like someone who has difficulty making friends in real life.
I actually have zero difficulties with that. I am a pretty social guy with a diverse group of friends, and I find it very easy to set aside differences when I meet people.

This was one of the reasons why I suggested that when I head to Indonesia we get together.

It's a very easy trip and I have another buddy in Jakarta in the Chinatown area I believe he said he is in.

We could head down to Block M or something. ^^