Rejection.

Rejection.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by whodey
There has got to be a #6. Can anyone think of it?
There has got to be a #6. Can anyone think of it?

Because sometimes, the truth can be too painful.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by Dasa
Why do persons reject truth?

Persons reject truth for 4 reasons:

1. they are afraid (of the unknown)

2. they are ignorant (they have no knowledge)

3. they are foolish ( they behave childishly)

4. they are dishonest ( they must win every time)
So which is your reason?

F

Moves
29 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
So which is your reason?
With regard to you and your beliefs, Dasa's reason is the No.5 that I have added, presumably.

n

Moves
29 Jan 12

Dasa is only dishonest when he is awake.

When he is asleep he is a brillian orator capable of convincing the most ardent unbeliever or meat eater to truly understand the truth of the vedas.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jan 12

I cannot discuss with you while you are constantly dishonest and fabricate assertions and untruths.

You have a dishonest imagination and use it to reject everything and anything whimsically.

The proof of this is that all your comments are centred around me....and not the subject.

If you go back to about the last 100 comments to me (from you).....they ...[text shortened]... deep and ask yourself why you are dishonest constantly with reguards to especially my postings.
I have the same problem with FMF. He fits number 4 perfectly. That
is his biggest problem - he has to be right, therefore he is dishonest,
which results in lies. 😉

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by FMF
It's because of "No.5", Dasa. No amount of personal abuse, heaped upon those who are different from you, is going to make "No.5" go away.
You seem to still be holding a grudge for his statements that you take as
calling you and your family equal to ruting dogs, rats, and cockroaches.
You need to get over it and move on.

F

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
You seem to still be holding a grudge for his statements that you take as
calling you and your family equal to ruting dogs, rats, and cockroaches.
You need to get over it and move on.
I fully support Dasa's right to believe what he wants about himself. It's a pity he seems unable to propagate his belief system on this forum without resort to personal abuse and insulting "analogies". I sincerely wish he was able to overcome his lack of interpersonal and advocacy skills. It would be good to have a Hare Krisna devotee on this message board who commanded respect. Seeing as the forum theme is Spirituality, it's good to have diversity in terms of belief systems.

Moves
29 Jan 12
1 edit

This is what I am talking about and if persons cannot understand the merits of NON killing in favour their killing - then their spiritual lives will never lift of the ground....ever.
How do you reconcile your much publisided controversial view of killing Muslims, with this statement?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
I have the same problem with FMF. He fits number 4 perfectly. That
is his biggest problem - he has to be right, therefore he is dishonest,
which results in lies. 😉
How you , Mr Engine-User, can go around labeling someone else 'dishonest' or a 'liar' is beyond me. Unbelievable.

Cape Town

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
How you , Mr Engine-User, can go around labeling someone else 'dishonest' or a 'liar' is beyond me. Unbelievable.
Cheats and liars are just as good at calling other people liars as the rest of us.

w

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by JS357
[b]There has got to be a #6. Can anyone think of it?

Because sometimes, the truth can be too painful.[/b]
That's it!!! Every time I read one of Dasa's posts, or try to read them, a tear comes to my eye. :'(

w

Moves
29 Jan 12
2 edits

Why do persons reject truth?

Why do they reject truth without having knowledge of why they are rejecting.

Persons reject truth for 4 reasons:

1. they are afraid (of the unknown)

2. they are ignorant (they have no knowledge)

3. they are foolish ( they behave childishly)

4. they are dishonest ( they must win every time)

I think I will have to choose 2 and 3 for myself Dasa. You see, I just learned a bit about myself in the debates forum. It was revealed that conservatives have low IQ's and are racists. In addition, I am constantly joking around on this site, a sign of obvious child like mentality.

So what is my cure? Please tell me there is a cure. What do you suggest?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by FMF
Well, Dasa, I don't submit to the "authority" of the Vedas so discussing the fact that you do, especially when I support your right to do so, doesn't really seem necessary.

But we have discussed the fact that there is no 'ban' on eating meat in my or most other people's belief systems, regardless of whether you are a vegetarian (a lifestyle choice of yours I ...[text shortened]... se it is rather unflagging, even as others ridicule you and sometimes insult you?
Yes you reject the Vedas ..............and I just presented an entire post WHY you do it.

Wake up.

w

Moves
29 Jan 12

Yes you reject the Vedas ..............and I just presented an entire post WHY you do it.

Wake up.
How does he wake up?

Moves
29 Jan 12

Wake up.
This is what I am talking about and if persons cannot understand the merits of NON killing in favour their killing - then their spiritual lives will never lift of the ground....ever.

How do you reconcile your much publisided controversial view of killing Muslims, with this statement?