Rapture - ? for the atheist

Rapture - ? for the atheist

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
11 Feb 11

Originally posted by RBHILL
From being filled with the spirit a number of times I can be sure that it will not be the muslims that God takes out of the world to not have to be here for the end times.
So you asked us to answer a hypothetical question about something we do not believe will happen, but when asked a similar question yourself you decline to answer. Hypocrite.

L

Moves
11 Feb 11

Originally posted by twhitehead
So you asked us to answer a hypothetical question about something we do not believe will happen, but when asked a similar question yourself you decline to answer. Hypocrite.
Bingo. That is exactly right. It would be no different if I just responded to his opening post that I can be sure Jesus ain't coming back.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
11 Feb 11

Originally posted by twhitehead
I just don't think it would happen to muslim because islam was started by catholics.

P

Moves
11 Feb 11
1 edit

I just don't think it would happen to muslim because islam was started by catholics.
Well we don't think it will happen to a Christian because Christianity was started by Jews.

So you would like us to answer a question that we think is hypothetical, but when the exact same question is asked in a form that you think is hypothetical, you won't answer it because you think it is hypothetical.

Can you not see why TWhitehead called you a hypocrite?

--- Penguin.

R

California

Moves
11 Feb 11
2 edits

Originally posted by Penguin
Well we don't think it will happen to a Christian because Christianity was started by Jews.

So you would like us to answer a question that we think is hypothetical, but when the exact same question is asked in a form that you think is hypothetical, you won't answer it because you think it is hypothetical.

Can you not see why TWhitehead called you a hypocrite?

--- Penguin.
If God does not exist, explain speaking in tongues to me then?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
11 Feb 11

If Goddoes not exist, explain speaking in tounges to me then?
Post of the month!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 Feb 11

If Goddoes not exist, explain speaking in tounges to me then?
It's a big mystery I guess.

R

California

Moves
11 Feb 11
3 edits

Originally posted by Palynka
Post of the month!
well come on, I fell sorry for your mother. is your family all unsaved catholics. as i see you change the word on me. I edited that goddoes though. Come on answer the ? you unsaved person.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
11 Feb 11

well come on, I fell sorry for your mother. is your family all unsaved catholics. as i see you change the word on me. I edited that goddoes though. Come on answer the ? you unsaved person.
Seriously, do you really think God would want to take over you just that he can make you say some gibberish?

Must be awesome being God.

R

California

Moves
11 Feb 11

Originally posted by Palynka
Seriously, do you really think God would want to take over you just that he can make you say some gibberish?

Must be awesome being God.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
11 Feb 11

The speaking in tonges by the early Christians was simply the ability to speak other languages needed to spread the teachings of Jesus to all the nations around them. It was never a jibberish language or noise.
What would be the purpose of doing a jibberish noise?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
11 Feb 11

From being filled with the spirit a number of times I can be sure that it will not be the muslims that God takes out of the world to not have to be here for the end times.
I'm pretty sure it won't be anybody, including born agains.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
11 Feb 11

There are many things that the human brain can do about which neurologists have, as yet, little or incomplete understanding. The leap from there to belief in the christian god, however, does not seem warranted to me.

Are you going to answer my question?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
11 Feb 11

People can babble strangely without YHWH.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
11 Feb 11

Originally posted by galveston75
The speaking in tonges by the early Christians was simply the ability to speak other languages needed to spread the teachings of Jesus to all the nations around them. It was never a jibberish language or noise.
What would be the purpose of doing a jibberish noise?
Now that's the first rational explanation for that phrase I've ever come across. That makes sense!