Question to any JW

Question to any JW

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes I know, i have read his book. His main objection is that the name does not occur
in the original Greek manuscripts, never the less, it does occur in the Hebrew text and
there are many direct quotations from it in the Greek portion of scripture and we have
undertaken a diligent study in order to restore the divine name to its original place ...[text shortened]... name we have references for doing so
in every case except for one. Admit it, we are awesome.
There are many ways for me to describe the JW organisation, awesome wouldn't be one of them.

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
There are many ways for me to describe the JW organisation, awesome wouldn't be one of them.
In the work of translation, we are pure awesomeness!

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

...you to state why you are asking me questions not
about my beliefs, but what you presume them to be.
So, those JW's who do not end up ruling over the earth with Jesus do not hope to live forever in an earthly paradise? Is that what your belief is? They do hope or they don't hope to live forever in an earthly paradise? Which is your belief?

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So, those JW's who do not end up ruling over the earth with Jesus do [b]not hope to live forever in an earthly paradise? Is that what your belief is? They do hope or they don't hope to live forever in an earthly paradise? Which is your belief?[/b]
whut? FMF either provide a Biblical reference or give it up, useless speculation is to be
avoided entirely, I will say this for the last time, if you have a reference, produce it,
otherwise, i am uninterested in discussing non Biblical questions. If your question
relates to the Bible then tell me the chapter and verse and i will produce it for you.

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

whut? FMF either provide a Biblical reference or give it up, useless speculation is to be
avoided entirely, I will say this for the last time, if you have a reference, produce it,
otherwise, i am uninterested in discussing non Biblical questions.
I am asking you whether or not you believe JW's hope to live forever in an earthly paradise? And whether non-JW's can live there forever too. What is is your belief in this matter?

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by FMF
I am asking you whether or not you believe JW's hope to live forever in an earthly paradise? And whether non-JW's can live there forever too. What is is your belief in this matter?
No biblical references AGAIN, sorry, i am sticking strictly to Biblically based questions,
produce your text and we can discuss it, otherwise, visit www.watchtower.org and have
a pleasant day.

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

No biblical references AGAIN, sorry, i am sticking strictly to Biblically based questions,
produce your text and we can discuss it, otherwise, visit www.watchtower.org and have
a pleasant day.
Is your belief about what JW's hope, with regard to living forever in an earthly paradise, a secret of some kind?

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by FMF
Is your belief about what JW's hope, with regard to living forever in an earthly paradise, a secret of some kind?
produce your text and we can discuss it

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by galveston75
If I may ask. Do you believe that JW's who do not end up ruling over the earth with Jesus, hope instead to live forever in an earthly paradise? Can non-JW's live there forever in an earthly paradise too. What is is your belief in this matter?

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

Is your belief in this matter a secret?

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

Does anyone else think this evasion is all a bit odd?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
02 Feb 12

You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth,, Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society, 1989, pg 255, "Do not conclude that there are different roads, or ways, that you can follow to gain life in God's new system. There is only one ... there will be only one organization — God's visible organization — that will survive the fast-approaching 'great tribulation.' It is simply not true that all religions lead to the same goal. You must be part of Jehovah's organization, doing God's will, in order to receive his blessing of everlasting life."

Discuss.

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12

ok, seeing that you people could not, would not, cannot and will not produce a
Biblical text, ill do it for you,

(Acts 24:15) . . .and I have hope toward God, which hope these [men] themselves
also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the
unrighteous. . .

Who, though, are “the unrighteous” mentioned at Acts 24:15? These would include
the great masses of mankind who have died throughout history, particularly those
who lived in ‘times of ignorance.’ (Acts 17:30) These, because of where they were
born or when they lived, had no opportunity to learn about Jehovah will be
resurrected and given the opportunity to do so.

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by FMF
Does anyone else think this evasion is all a bit odd?
It's a part of his rhetorics...

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth,, Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society, 1989, pg 255, "Do not conclude that there are different roads, or ways, that you can follow to gain life in God's new system. There is only one ... there will be only one organization — God's visible organization — that will survive the fast-approaching 'great tribulati g God's will, in order to receive his blessing of everlasting life."

Discuss.
this is not a Biblical reference, its a quotation from a watchtower article, if you have a
Biblical reference, produce it, otherwise visit www,watchtower.org and have a pleasant
day, the watchtower is not considered to be inspired, the Bible is, which is a pity for
your arguments based on watchtower articles, neeeext!