Pope says to stop breeding like rabbits

Pope says to stop breeding like rabbits

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
A million people on Earth would be a good thing.
Henry Kissinger must be your hero.

"The elderly are useless eaters."
- Henry Kissinger

quoted in the book The Final Days

"Military men are 'dumb, stupid animals to be used' as pawns for foreign policy."
- Henry Kissinger

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries."
- Henry Kissinger

National Security Memo 200, dated April 24, 1974

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence.

It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil.

The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger

speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992 Bilderberg meeting.
(Unbeknownst to Kissinger, his speech was taped by a Swiss delegate to the meeting.)

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."
- Henry Kissinger

But now Henry himself is elderly, and yet still, he eats.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Can't evolution do this?
Bingo! Why on earth would the evolutionist be worried about over population? Evolution will solve the problem.

I've heard that the science exists that can target specific undesirable segments of humans with genetic disruption resulting in sterilization.

Problem solved. Put it in the water. One generation is all it would take.

O

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Can't evolution do this?
Yes it can, check out the height of Homo Erectus and pygmy elephants on small islands for example.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by OdBod
Yes it can, check out the height of Homo Erectus and pygmy elephants on small islands for example.
OK then, let's make it so.

Infidel

Moves
21 Jan 15

A million people on Earth would be a good thing.
You do know how few 1M people actually is, right? I don't think you would enjoy that situation very much.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Your own wish to have children, your own financial outlook, your own health.

Basically, your own common sense...?
If we stop having children who will take care of the seniors?

R

California

Moves
21 Jan 15

Isn't there a prophecy of this Pope being the last one?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
21 Jan 15

Question. Why is the pope so concerned about people breeding at all? Isn't he celibate? πŸ™„

I think the pope should start a school for aspiring popes. There should be billions of them, all celibate! No more over population.

Question. How does the pope know about how rabbits breed? Not the sort of thing one might expect to hear from the spiritual leader of the worlds largest Christian organization. IMO

Just seems weird.

Cape Town

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by RBHILL
If he isn't the last one, will you stop believing in God?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by RBHILL
Nothing in the Bible I know of that mentions anything about a pope.

R

California

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
If he isn't the last one, will you stop believing in God?
That would be kind of difficult after having a personal encounter with the Holy Spirit and having long term and short term and daily prayers answered.

R

California

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by josephw
Question. Why is the pope so concerned about people breeding at all? Isn't he celibate? πŸ™„

I think the pope should start a school for aspiring popes. There should be billions of them, all celibate! No more over population.

Question. How does the pope know about how rabbits breed? Not the sort of thing one might expect to hear from the spiritual leader of the worlds largest Christian organization. IMO

Just seems weird.
Have you seen the false testimony of the Ecuadorian girl having visions of hell. Not only did she see Selena, M. Jackson but she claims P. John P. #2 was in hell for having some fun with Nuns. That doesn't go on there in Rome.

D

Moves
21 Jan 15

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Jan 15

Pushing the limits of sustainability of humans on our planet, like we are already using up about 50% of the resources of the planet. What kind of legacy are we going to leave future generations, say 1000 years from now if we use up all the oil, all the coal and such?
I reckon 10 billion (+/- a bit)

But the way we are living (in the west ? ), I agree, 1 million is plenty of those type of critters ("Pushing the limits of sustainability" )

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by Great King Rat
You do know how few 1M people actually is, right? I don't think you would enjoy that situation very much.
I million too much from the point of view of the rest of the flora and fauna πŸ˜€