Peace among the Religions

Peace among the Religions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
20 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
And I'll give you all the time you need to figure out exactly why that is.
Exactly why?

Well, it's because sonship's ideology is not about deeds, works, charity, action, morality, loving's one's enemy or one's neighbour, or addressing problems, or feeding the hungry, or building schools and all that kind of Christian stuff - or anything much to do with obeying Jesus' commandments - but is instead it is an almost entirely selfish, self-centred ideology about thinking the think and thinking one's way into an everlasting life while all his 'enemies' and 'detractors' will be subjected to some kind apoplectic magical neverending physical punishment.

Oh yes, and - also - why? - well, because your partisan wiring means you are unable to see any of this or act upon it as one might be expected to on a debate and discussion forum..

E

Moves
20 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Exactly why?

Well, it's because sonship's ideology is not about deeds, works, charity, action, morality, loving's one's enemy or one's neighbour, or addressing problems, or feeding the hungry, or building schools and all that kind of Christian stuff - or anything much to do with obeying Jesus' commandments - but is instead it is an almost entirely selfish, s ...[text shortened]... to see any of this or act upon it as one might be expected to on a debate and discussion forum..
Your ruled are not other's point of view. You need to get over yourself.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jul 18
1 edit

Exactly why?

Well, it's because sonship's ideology is not about deeds, works, charity, action, morality, loving's one's enemy or one's neighbour, or addressing problems, or feeding the hungry, or building schools and all that kind of Christian stuff - or anything much to do with obeying Jesus' commandments - but is instead it is an almost entirely selfish, s ...[text shortened]... to see any of this or act upon it as one might be expected to on a debate and discussion forum..
Bwahahaha.

You're just like Eladar.

"My way, or the highway."

You think your opinion is truth.

But we know it's not.

E

Moves
21 Jul 18

Bwahahaha.

You're just like Eladar.

But we know it's not.
Pot lol

Your way or the highway lol

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
7 thumbs up for the dog-like faeces filled diseased mind of FMF.

Can’t all be atheists, surely.
No, some are ass-kissing pussies, like you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jul 18

Because sonship's ideology is not about deeds, works, charity, action, morality, loving's one's enemy or one's neighbour, or addressing problems, or feeding the hungry, or building schools and all that kind of Christian stuff - or anything much to do with obeying Jesus' commandments - but is instead it is an almost entirely selfish, self-centred ideology about thinking the think and thinking one's way into an everlasting life.
Clearly, you haven't been paying attention in your rush to crucify him.

F

Moves
21 Jul 18

I've been paying close attention and conversing with him for about ten years.

F

Moves
21 Jul 18

Bwahahaha.

You're just like Eladar.

But we know it's not.
This just dodges the content of what I said which was a direct and detailed response to what you said

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 18

No, some are ass-kissing pussies, like you.
You seem upset that 7 people here upvoted a post which highlights your blunt unprincipled partisan posting here.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 18

Why do you see the exchanges between FMF and your buddy sonship as being FMF trying to crucify him...Do you see your exchanges with Eladar, Rajk999 or even FMF as you rushing to crucify them?

Über-Nerd

Moves
22 Jul 18

What do I conclude from this thread so far? Christians aren't at peace with each other, so it is pointless to discuss religions becoming at peace with each other. Same old same old.

E

Moves
22 Jul 18

Originally posted by @moonbus
What do I conclude from this thread so far? Christians aren't at peace with each other, so it is pointless to discuss religions becoming at peace with each other. Same old same old.
Lol you really are an idiot. Perhaps not by iq but by worldview.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
22 Jul 18

Originally posted by @eladar
Lol you really are an idiot. Perhaps not by iq but by worldview.
Whereas your idiocy is quantified by everything you type.

E

Moves
22 Jul 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Whereas your idiocy is quantified by everything you type.
That is ok. There are very few around here who are not idiots. So many self righteous arrogant jackasses around here.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
22 Jul 18

Originally posted by @eladar
That is ok. There are very few around here who are not idiots. So many self righteous arrogant jackasses around here.
I'm not sure being comfortable with your own idiocy is a good thing.