Panspermia

Panspermia

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Aug 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
This is the info I have. Dont for one sec think it sits comfortably with me. It doesn't. I am on a quest for 'truth' and this is where my research has lead me.
Did you get to examine the inside of Mr Rodenberry's head?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Aug 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
[b]But the enviroment is stable, within very well constructed boundaries, for a time. what is this 'stable' time for? Do you consider all this just mere chance? Well , do you?

Consider this. If you accept that the Earth is 6 billion years old, and modern man has been around for 200,000yrs. We have experienced 0.0000033333% of the Earths life. Whi ...[text shortened]... dramitcally every 0.25% of it's life, we are still a long, long was from seeing it change.[/b]
'modern man has been around for 200,000 years'.
I disagree. But we are not upto that point yet.
Perhaps 'modern human' historys' aren't coccurrent as we have been lead to believe...

s

England

Moves
17 Aug 09

Originally posted by jaywill
I never cosidered that Eden's garden was anywhere except on the earth.

I don't know why you think it was somewhere else.
where is heaven?? if it were above the birds would be there before you, if below the worms before you, its all around hidden from you, so is the garden but not on earth

F

Moves
17 Aug 09
1 edit

your view is valid. however you would have to admit there are quite a few anomolies that have 'come together at once' to present us with this current situation. (I will not list them. I'm sure you are intelligent enough to know what I mean. )
Any comments on 'E.T. 101' ?
Yes, I think my view is valid.

You say I'm intelligent. But my intelligence doesn't stretch out so far so I can read other peoples thoughts. What do you have in mind? What anomalies do you have in mind?

I haven't followed the 'E.T. 101' thread, so I haven't any comments on that. But overall I don't believe that the Earth have had visitors from outer space.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Aug 09

Did you get to examine the inside of Mr Rodenberry's head?
No. the story just fits in with some other research. Again, it does not sit comfortably with me, but I cant dismiss the possibility because it sounds far-fetched. right?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Aug 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Yes, I think my view is valid.

You say I'm intelligent. But my intelligence doesn't stretch out so far so I can read other peoples thoughts. What do you have in mind? What anomalies do you have in mind?

I haven't followed the 'E.T. 101' thread, so I haven't any comments on that. But overall I don't believe that the Earth have had visitors from outer space.
No visitors from outer space? None? What about 'inner-space'?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Aug 09

No. the story just fits in with some other research. Again, it does not sit comfortably with me, but I cant dismiss the possibility because it sounds far-fetched. right?
Correct. Things shouldn't be dismissed because they sound far-fetched. But you do have to have some sort of evidence, and i doubt that you do.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Aug 09

'modern man has been around for 200,000 years'.
I disagree. But we are not upto that point yet.
Perhaps 'modern human' historys' aren't coccurrent as we have been lead to believe...
Modern man's timescale, let's here it. Just a figure and nothing else please.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Aug 09

Correct. Things shouldn't be dismissed because they sound far-fetched. But you do have to have some sort of evidence, and i doubt that you do.
The evidence is all around. like the population surge in the last 100 years. Does this have any significance for you? Or is it just people boning away for no good reason?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Aug 09

Modern man's timescale, let's here it. Just a figure and nothing else please.
I forget the figure I came upon. sorry. But it would,ve been at least 500,000 years.

j

Moves
17 Aug 09

Originally posted by stoker
where is heaven?? if it were above the birds would be there before you, if below the worms before you, its all around hidden from you, so is the garden but not on earth
==========================
where is heaven??
===============================

Of course I didn't ask where heaven was stoker. I simply said that I never got the impression that the garden of Eden in Genesis was anywhere but on the earth.

The Bible speaks of the directions of East. Cain moved east of Eden in a land called Nod.

Since God gave man dominion over all the earth it stands to reason that the garden of Eden was on the earth also.

==================================
if it were above the birds would be there before you, if below the worms before you, its all around hidden from you, so is the garden but not on earth
====================================

I mean that the garden of Genesis was kind of in another dimension perhaps. I don't see like that as I read Genesis.

But I don't think it is a hgely main point. Except I would emphasize that the purpose of God was and still is intensely related to the EARTH. The spiritual battle is mainly over the earth.

The prayer of Christ was that God's kingdom would come and not that it would go. Jesus taught His disciples to pray "the wioll be done ON EARTH even as it is in heaven.".

I am not saying there is no heaven. But this man God created was given dominion over all the earth. He was made out of the earth. His body was formed from the earth. And God placed him in a garden with the mentioning of rivers. Two of which I recognize as being on the earth.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Aug 09

The evidence is all around. like the population surge in the last 100 years. Does this have any significance for you? Or is it just people boning away for no good reason?
The population surge was caused by an alien(s) implanting something in Gene Rodenberry's head?

Here's a suggestion, a know it's a litle whacky. Penicillin.

Discovered in 1928, nearly 100yrs ago.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Aug 09
1 edit

I forget the figure I came upon. sorry. But it would,ve been at least 500,000 years.
DNA and fossil evidence indicates that modern man originated in East Africa 200,000 yrs ago. But that's beside the point.

The point i was making is that in terms of the life of Earth man has been around for a mere blink of an eye. So therefore these 'stable conditions' can be put into context.

F

Moves
17 Aug 09

No visitors from outer space? None? What about 'inner-space'?
Well, we are in the Spiritual Forum. So if you think we have visitors from the inner space, who can argue against that? That's your beliefs, not mine.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Aug 09

The population surge was caused by an alien(s) implanting something in Gene Rodenberry's head?

Here's a suggestion, a know it's a litle whacky. Penicillin.

Discovered in 1928, nearly 100yrs ago.
No,no . dont get me wrong. the pop, surge had nothing to do with it.
I was merely citing it as evidence that something extrordinary is going on.
I realize why you may have inferred that from my statement but I was just trying to give you some plain evidence in general...