1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Sep '09 22:25
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You seem to be fond of the "everyone does it so why cant I?" defense. It is a poor defense. If everyone believed in Santa, that would have no bearing whatsoever on whether or not it was irrational to believe in the tooth fairy.
    Just because theists are irrational it does not make your beliefs less irrational.

I personally think you have every right to ...[text shortened]... ssibly wish to change them for more rational ones. But I would not force such a change on you.
    My best and most consistent defense has been that I've personally experienced it. Thnx for all your feedback as always...I too would not want to try to force change upon you.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Sep '09 22:271 edit
    Originally posted by Lord Shark
    The same as it means elsewhere, I would have thought. Also, it is just as important to believers as unbelievers in my exprerience.

Incidentally, did you say you had a guitarists clan? if I were a subscriber I'd apply to join 🙂
    Oh crap- your not a subscriber. You see I started this clan and I should,ve known there was another guitarists clan (there is ,the guitarists alliance,I believe) , but once you start a clan apparently you cant disband . I was hoping to recruit some higher ranked players...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree