Panspermia

Panspermia

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by Lord Shark
That's good to know.

I think consistency and other prerequisites of rational thought are normative.

So I can argue with you forever, but if you are not inclined towards a given way of thinking, you will not be persuaded, and, of course, vice versa.

Still, you understand that, no matter how vituperative I get, no matter what degree of needless acrimony I deploy, it's nothing personal, right? 🙂
Yeah, man. I'm beyond that . I'm passionate. I have my views. They dont go down well anywhere, really. Some of the stuff I've mentioned is just food for thought. Like the E.T 101 thread. Who cares if its channelled or made up by someone to sell books. I dont . The point is the message. Basically its up to us(humans) to get our crap together and make a better planet for our children.
I do believe the emanation of everything is from Spirit. However working through the manifestations of Spirit and trying to understand its role in my life has lead me to some strange places.
And without having worked it out fully, which I haven't, it leaves one in a place where "mountains are not mountains and rivers are not rivers".
I'll keep trying and, as always I appreciate yours and everyone elses input. 🙂

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
04 Sep 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Yeah, man. I'm beyond that . I'm passionate. I have my views. They dont go down well anywhere, really. Some of the stuff I've mentioned is just food for thought. Like the E.T 101 thread. Who cares if its channelled or made up by someone to sell books. I dont . The point is the message. Basically its up to us(humans) to get our crap together and make a b ...[text shortened]... rivers".
I'll keep trying and, as always I appreciate yours and everyone elses input. 🙂
If you don’t know yourself inside out your philosophy is absurd and you ‘re stranded for you are not the master of your definitions but the slave of the modifications of your mind. It’s only you.

So

the one who was heading to nirvana entered at first the first stage of meditation, and rising from the first stage of meditation he entered the second stage of meditation; and rising from the second stage of meditation, he entered the third stage of meditation; and rising from the third stage of meditation, he entered the fourth stage of meditation, and rising from the fourth stage of meditation he entered the realm of the infinity of space; and rising from the realm of the infinity of space, he entered the realm of the infinity of consciousness; and rising from the realm of the infinity of consciousness, he entered the realm of nothingness; and rising from the realm of nothingness, he entered the realm of neither perception nor yet non-perception; and rising from the realm of neither perception nor yet non-perception, he arrived at the cessation of perception and sensation.

And rising from the cessation of his perception and sensation, entered the realm of neither perception nor yet non-perception; and rising from the realm of neither perception nor yet non-perception, he entered the realm of nothingness; and rising from the realm of nothingness, he entered the realm of the infinity of consciousness; and rising from the realm of the infinity of consciousness, he entered the realm of the infinity of space; and rising from the realm of the infinity of space, he entered the fourth stage of meditation; and rising from the fourth stage of meditation, he entered the third stage of meditation; and rising from the third stage of meditation, he entered the second stage of meditation; and rising from the second stage of meditation, he entered the first stage of meditation; and rising from the first stage of meditation, he entered the second stage of meditation; and rising from the second stage of meditation, he entered the third stage of meditation; and rising from the third stage of meditation, he entered the fourth stage of meditation; and rising from the fourth stage of meditation, immediately he passed into nirvana
😵

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 09
1 edit

Originally posted by black beetle
If you don’t know yourself inside out your philosophy is absurd and you ‘re stranded for you are not the master of your definitions but the slave of the modifications of your mind. It’s only you.

So

the one who was heading to nirvana entered at first the first stage of meditation, and rising from the first stage of meditation he entered the secon ...[text shortened]... ditation; and rising from the fourth stage of meditation, immediately he passed into nirvana
😵
LoL😵

Thats just been woth my 100$ star right there!!!!!
Thats F****** awesome BlackBeetle, I was nearly going to come to a point of critizing you and then you post that. FAR OUT . You are at least another five or six posts away from critism after that post. Cheers!!!

Edit:As for not knowing myself insideout and my phylosophy being absurd and being stranded and not being the master of my definitions but the slave to the modifications of my mind, I say : LEARN TO LOVE IT BABY!!! . aLERT THE MODERATORS, 'CAUSE i JUST GOT A 2 YR (con)SUBSCRIPTIOn. 😵

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
04 Sep 09

LoL😵

Thats just been woth my 100$ star right there!!!!!
Thats F****** awesome BlackBeetle, I was nearly going to come to a point of critizing you and then you post that. FAR OUT . You are at least another five or six posts away from critism after that post. Cheers!!!

Edit:As for not knowing myself insideout and my phylosophy being absurd and ...[text shortened]... EARN TO LOVE IT BABY!!! . aLERT THE MODERATORS, 'CAUSE i JUST GOT A 2 YR (con)SUBSCRIPTIOn. 😵
Your extended subscription is fine, child of a noble family karoly aczel😵

Your sensations are not yours, are not you, not your self😵

I learned long ago to love and to hate and to be indifferent thanks to my eight directions' journey that still goes on😵

Good luck with Lord Shark and proper head and twhitehead whenever you met them at their ...dimension😵

Now that you enjoy your subscription and your passion for chess play the Immortal Game; no sharpening of your techniques, no gain😵

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
04 Sep 09

Oh, the name of our friend is Proper Knob -excuce me for my lapsus, I was thiniking about twhitehead and my error came naturally😵

Cape Town

Moves
04 Sep 09

I came across an article that had examined the crops that were bent over. Apparently this 'bending' was not consistent with them just being pushed down. somehow they had been genetiacally mutated. Though I'm not going to say someone didn't make it up. Its just that you were asking for evidence...
They obviously just made it up, because they, like you, don't have the first clue about what 'genetically mutated' means. Genetic mutations do not and cannot cause a plant to bend over.

Cape Town

Moves
04 Sep 09

They are waiting , in the wings, to help us out of third world starvation, pollution and other problems we face on this planet.
They are not doing very well so far are they. Maybe we should stop relying on them and just deal with it ourselves?

Cape Town

Moves
04 Sep 09

The 'star trek' thing was just an example of our inter-connectedness with the rest of the universal entities.
Thats my main drive here. To alert the general public that basically we are not alone in the universe.
Whether it was 'just and example' or not, did you get my point? Do you see that the main reason why you attribute the authorship of Star Trek to aliens is because you don't believe a man could have done it? If not, then do you have other reasons for such a belief?
It seems like your response is an attempt to avoid the actual point.

Cape Town

Moves
04 Sep 09

Hee,hee. Trust me,(if u want), there is nothing of the sort going on here. (with the aliens ,I mean) Our planet has come to a point where it is time to evolve. Evolve spiritually , that is.
How would you know? Are you superior in intelligence to the aliens? Do you not realize that the cows in the pasture are also telling each other 'the farmer is getting us ready for our spiritual enlightenment'.
Your beliefs seem more like wishful thinking that anything else.

Cape Town

Moves
04 Sep 09

Who cares if its channelled or made up by someone to sell books. I dont . The point is the message.
But the message is utter nonsense. I mean seriously, if you believe someone made up a story about Red Indians being 5th dimensional beings who sacrificed themselves so that the US can be a spiritual super power at some unknown future date - what exactly is the point of that message? What do you like about it? Why?

Cape Town

Moves
04 Sep 09

Basically its up to us(humans) to get our crap together and make a better planet for our children.
A moment ago you were telling us that the aliens were 'waiting in the wings' to do that sort of thing.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
They obviously just made it up, because they, like you, don't have the first clue about what 'genetically mutated' means. Genetic mutations do not and cannot cause a plant to bend over.
Maybe 'cellular mutation'?Sorry, you're probably right.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 09

They are not doing very well so far are they. Maybe we should stop relying on them and just deal with it ourselves?
The point here is that they are waiting for us to get to a certain stage before they share their technology

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 09

Whether it was 'just and example' or not, did you get my point? Do you see that the main reason why you attribute the authorship of Star Trek to aliens is because you don't believe a man could have done it? If not, then do you have other reasons for such a belief?
It seems like your response is an attempt to avoid the actual point.
I'm not trying to avoid the point. Its a story about 'screened' memories.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 09

How would you know? Are you superior in intelligence to the aliens? Do you not realize that the cows in the pasture are also telling each other 'the farmer is getting us ready for our spiritual enlightenment'.
Your beliefs seem more like wishful thinking that anything else.
Yep my views SEEM like wishful thinking. But thats not what they are....