Panspermia

Panspermia

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
03 Sep 09

Oh the correct name is Patanjali -excuse me for the inconvenience
😵

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09
1 edit

Originally posted by black beetle
The modes/ modifications of the mind that you name “dimensions” (I understand that you are talking about different levels of consciousness and/ or existence) have nothing in common with twhitehead’s “dimensions” (space/time coordinates), so it seems to me that your communication is distorted.

Now, regarding the "dimensions" as you understand them, sa sponse of your mind to my mind herenow regarding the way we in person decipher reality?
😵
Thnx Black beetle. The fourth dimension, however I'm probably experiencing it on other levels as well but am not fully concious of them.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
If there are alien life forms who have the technology to travel across the huge distances of the cosmos, i like to think they would do something more than just make pretty patterns in our crop fields.
They have done more...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09
2 edits

Originally posted by twhitehead
Again, you use words you don't understand but sound good. What on earth did you mean by 'mutated in some way'?
Do you have any evidence to suggest that the crops in question were not simply pushed over? What sort of evidence? I am starting to think you just make it up as you go along.

[b]Also the sheer numbers of these crop-circles on different contin re out a way to flatten crops in perfect geometric pattern than that aliens are involved.
I came across an article that had examined the crops that were bent over. Apparently this 'bending' was not consistent with them just being pushed down. somehow they had been genetiacally mutated. Though I'm not going to say someone didn't make it up. Its just that you were asking for evidence...
Oh, and just google some if you want to see how perfectly geometrical they are.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09

karoly aczel,
Part of the reason why you readily attribute things to non human agency is you have a very low esteem for the human race. You do not believe we are capable of certain things so when you see those things you attribute them to another agency, and you pick your favorite one - aliens. If you were more religiously inclined you would probably att ...[text shortened]... at a human being could not have written Star Trek without assistance from some non-human agency.
Sorry , i hold the human race in a very high esteem. Much higher than many of those on this forum for example. Witchcraft,angels and demons,etc. are agencies I also (I hesitate to use the word 'believe) ,how about lend weight to.
I do believe there are also entities called daemons. They are like 'fairies' as we know them in our belief systems.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09

karoly aczel,
Part of the reason why you readily attribute things to non human agency is you have a very low esteem for the human race. You do not believe we are capable of certain things so when you see those things you attribute them to another agency, and you pick your favorite one - aliens. If you were more religiously inclined you would probably att ...[text shortened]... at a human being could not have written Star Trek without assistance from some non-human agency.
The 'star trek' thing was just an example of our inter-connectedness with the rest of the universal entities.
Thats my main drive here. To alert the general public that basically we are not alone in the universe.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Sep 09
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
The 'star trek' thing was just an example of our inter-connectedness with the rest of the universal entities.
Thats my main drive here. To alert the general public that basically we are not alone in the universe.
I don't doubt that we are alone in the universe, i would be suprised if we didn't find some sort of life in our solar system. But i just don't believe if there is intelligent life out there, and they are so incredibly technologically advanced as to travel across the galaxy or beyond, they would travel all this way to essentially create a tv show and make patterns in our crop fields.

I just don't see it. If they want us to know that we aren't alone in the universe why not just park up on the white house lawn?!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I don't doubt that we are alone in the universe, i would be suprised if we didn't find some sort of life in our solar system. But i just don't believe if there is intelligent life out there, and they are so incredibly technologically advanced as to travel across the galaxy or beyond, they would travel all this way to essentially create a tv show and make ...[text shortened]... to know that we aren't alone in the universe why not just park up on the white house lawn?!
Proper Knob,my friend ,that is the EXACT question that was posed in one of my books. (E.T. 101, I think)

The answer that they gave goes along these lines...We are first to intergrate the Earth,ie. stop wars , break down borders, accept our neighbours and other races as part of ourselves,etc. Imagine how freaked out you would be to see an actual alien being.( I would. Sometimes I have freaky kind of episodes where I imagine that some 3ft tall alien is lurking behing my kitchen bench. Whitley Streibers Communion is a great example of that type of fear.)

But worry not, Races from other planets will soon become part of our lives, one way or another.
Sometimes even I lack the faith to know that this will happen.
They are waiting , in the wings, to help us out of third world starvation, pollution and other problems we face on this planet. The only thing we need to do is to open ourselves to Spirit, which is the key to understanding our present and moving into the future.
These are indeed strange times and I savour every sunrise and sunset and constantly try to remind my self that everyone has their own dharma,(path to truth), and even Christ isn't all that bad, despite his followers insistence on the existence of hell, and their preoccupation with sinning.

T

Moves
03 Sep 09

Proper Knob,my friend ,that is the EXACT question that was posed in one of my books. (E.T. 101, I think)

The answer that they gave goes along these lines...We are first to intergrate the Earth,ie. stop wars , break down borders, accept our neighbours and other races as part of ourselves,etc. Imagine how freaked out you would be to see an actual alien ...[text shortened]... espite his followers insistence on the existence of hell, and their preoccupation with sinning.
They are waiting , in the wings, to help us out of third world starvation, pollution and other problems we face on this planet.

Did you ever see the Twilight Zone episode entitled "To Serve Man"? This comment reminded me of that.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
[b]They are waiting , in the wings, to help us out of third world starvation, pollution and other problems we face on this planet.

Did you ever see the Twilight Zone episode entitled "To Serve Man"? This comment reminded me of that.[/b]
I don't ...think ...so. But I was a big fan of the Twighlight Zone.

The coincidences just become ridiculous after a while.
(I hope you aren't taking the piss)

Anyway let me once again reinterate , there is nothing in my way of thinking that goes against the teachings of Christ.

T

Moves
03 Sep 09

I don't ...think ...so. But I was a big fan of the Twighlight Zone.

The coincidences just become ridiculous after a while.
(I hope you aren't taking the piss)

Anyway let me once again reinterate , there is nothing in my way of thinking that goes against the teachings of Christ.
No, it's one of my favorite episodes. Of course they put the usual Twilight Zone spin on it. Here's a synopsis from Wiki:

A race of aliens known as the Kanamits lands on Earth and promises to be nothing but helpful to the cause of humanity. Initially wary of the intentions of such a highly advanced race, even the most skeptical humans are convinced when their code-breakers begin to translate one of the Kanamit's books, with the seemingly innocuous title, "To Serve Man."

Sharing their advanced technology, the aliens quickly solve all of Earth's greatest woes, eradicating hunger, disease, and the need for warfare. Soon, humans are volunteering for trips to the Kanamits' home planet, which is supposedly a paradise.

All is not well, however, when a code-breaker discovers the Kanamits' true intentions: Their book, "To Serve Man", is a cookbook, and all their gifts were simply to make humanity complacent, much like fattening pigs or cows before they are slaughtered.

Anyway let me once again reinterate , there is nothing in my way of thinking that goes against the teachings of Christ

Was there any reason I would think there was?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
No, it's one of my favorite episodes. Of course they put the usual Twilight Zone spin on it. Here's a synopsis from Wiki:

[i]A race of aliens known as the Kanamits lands on Earth and promises to be nothing but helpful to the cause of humanity. Initially wary of the intentions of such a highly advanced race, even the most skeptical humans are convinced ...[text shortened]... s against the teachings of Christ

Was there any reason I would think there was?[/b]
Hee,hee. Trust me,(if u want), there is nothing of the sort going on here. (with the aliens ,I mean) Our planet has come to a point where it is time to evolve. Evolve spiritually , that is.
As regards to Christ I just threw that in there. He was a great example and teacher to humanity. I never discount his influence.+

Moves
03 Sep 09

I saw a ufo once. Yeah , sure I've seen some night lights and they could've been anything but...
One time I was meditating wih my eyes at half-mast. At the moment I chose to open my eyes I saw a ufo come from a speck in the distance to about 200 ft in front of me and just hover there. (I was on a hill,about 400feet high, so the ufo was probably about ...[text shortened]... d no et literature b4 these experiences. I started collecting books after this stuff)
Hmm...can you see the problem with all this from my point of view?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by Lord Shark
Hmm...can you see the problem with all this from my point of view?
Yes.
Many problems....

Moves
03 Sep 09

Yes.
Many problems....
That's good to know.

I think consistency and other prerequisites of rational thought are normative.

So I can argue with you forever, but if you are not inclined towards a given way of thinking, you will not be persuaded, and, of course, vice versa.

Still, you understand that, no matter how vituperative I get, no matter what degree of needless acrimony I deploy, it's nothing personal, right? 🙂