No truth in ANY religion.

No truth in ANY religion.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Jun 11

No fundamental truth, there are too many religions saying too many contradictory things for there to be truth in any of them. Nobody knows anything more than anyone else on the planet, we are all in the dark when it comes to fundamental truths. Most religions, Christianity, Islam, Judaism and the like are more concerned with controlling men and subjugating women.

This is not spirituality, this is control pure and simple.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Jun 11

SOME truth in all religions.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Jun 11

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I used the term fundamental, that is to say what is REALLY happening spiritual wise. Nobody has an answer to that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jun 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
No fundamental truth, there are too many religions saying too many contradictory things for there to be truth in any of them. Nobody knows anything more than anyone else on the planet, we are all in the dark when it comes to fundamental truths. Most religions, Christianity, Islam, Judaism and the like are more concerned with controlling men and subjugating women.

You need to get yourself a life. Get out more. Socialize, make a few friends, do some charity work. Maybe you might meet a nice woman and settle down. Oh .. and you are correct that there is no truth in any religion .. ok?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
19 Jun 11

Aye, it's true.

People have been sold "surviving" over "living" through the fear of death . Well a lot of "christians" have bought it anyway ...

s

England

Moves
19 Jun 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Aye, it's true.

People have been sold "surviving" over "living" through the fear of death . Well a lot of "christians" have bought it anyway ...
well i dont fancy the dieing part thats true. but after yes i like that

rc

Moves
19 Jun 11
3 edits

I used the term fundamental, that is to say what is REALLY happening spiritual wise. Nobody has an answer to that.
this is simply not true, many persons are being helped to overcome all manner of difficulty by applying biblical principles in their lives after realising the emptiness and lack of spirituality of the materialists dream. 'Buy a bigger house, buy two houses, buy a yacht, buy an iphone, it'll make you happy',

. . . . .yeah right!

what does the Christ and Paul state, 'simplify your life, work part time if possible, spend time with your children and your family, your wife, the people you love, it will make you happy.' Nothing happening spiritual wise? yeah right.

Moves
20 Jun 11

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
People have typically enshrined their values in religion.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Jun 11

Originally posted by stoker
well i dont fancy the dieing part thats true. but after yes i like that
Die conciously!!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Jun 11
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
this is simply not true, many persons are being helped to overcome all manner of difficulty by applying biblical principles in their lives after realising the emptiness and lack of spirituality of the materialists dream. 'Buy a bigger house, buy two houses, buy a yacht, buy an iphone, it'll make you happy',

. . . . .yeah right!

what does the he people you love, it will make you happy.' Nothing happening spiritual wise? yeah right.
There is nothing particularly spiritual about living simply. EVERY human lived simply 100,000 years ago. Were they more spiritual than us now?

This world of materialism is doomed I think. We will consume ourselves out of a civilization and something else will replace it. We are already seeing the decline of the US, we may be in the middle of offing most of ourselves right now, the biggest extinction event in the last 60 million years. Well make that 6000 years for all you who believe the Earth has only been around that long. Long live your delusions.

The only 'power' religion has is to establish tribes and ethics that a group lives by.
That has nothing to do with spiritual values either.

You of the Christian tribe think you are the only way to the light, grace or whatever, you of the Muslim faith thinks Christians are infidels.

You can't look beyond your noses to see you are ALL wrong.

The main problem is the fear religions foist on mankind. Spiritualism cannot be based on fear, who goes to hell, who goes to Valhalla, whatever.

Stoning a woman for adultery is not spiritual. Neither is praying for forgiveness spiritual.

Spiritual is more like creating a godhead in humans, we may or may not have the power to do that but just mouthing sayings and thinking you are 'saved' or whatever is not spiritual, it is selfishness in action.

One thing that is as clear as the nose on my face, if we off ourselves, all 7 billion of us or whatever number rolls up when we do it, none of your oh so highly regarded gods will lift a godly finger to roll us back, reset the clock to show us the error of our ways.

That concept is one of the central arrogances of religions. Thinking we are so highly thought of by whatever god you have made up, they will come down and go, Oh its ok, we will fix all your problems now, don't worry, WHY, because we LOVE you.

Boy will you all be in for a sad awakening when the last human gasps his last breath and cries out, Oh lord why hast thou forsaken us?

Big voice comes out speaking to that last human:

BECAUSE YOU PISS ME OFF.....

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
20 Jun 11

There is nothing particularly spiritual about living simply. EVERY human lived simply 100,000 years ago. Were they more spiritual than us now?

This world of materialism is doomed I think. We will consume ourselves out of a civilization and something else will replace it. We are already seeing the decline of the US, we may be in the middle of offing mos ...[text shortened]... en us?

Big voice comes out speaking to that last human:

BECAUSE YOU PISS ME OFF.....
Don’t blame the other; blame yourself, for you were unable to cultivate the transmittance. So do not cultivate ignorance, do not increase your emotions, rejoice in merit and virtue and destroy evilness, let freely good to flow, wish to every sentient being well, free the people by means of transmitting pure conduct, avoid the evil destinies by any means, see the cause and effect procedure in a billion things. No religion! Follow the stream upwards and never turn your back on your source;

Nothing Holy
😵

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Jun 11

Originally posted by black beetle
Don’t blame the other; blame yourself, for you were unable to cultivate the transmittance. So do not cultivate ignorance, do not increase your emotions, rejoice in merit and virtue and destroy evilness, let freely good to flow, wish to every sentient being well, free the people by means of transmitting pure conduct, avoid the evil destinies by any means ...[text shortened]... religion! Follow the stream upwards and never turn your back on your source;

Nothing Holy
😵
So be buddy buddy with everyone. Nice but I don't think that would raise the spiritual level very much. Altruism has been around for a long time but hasn't made us noticeably more spiritual.

Lets get our psyche's together and create a real god. Surely that is not too much to ask? We can all be one cell of god.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
20 Jun 11

So be buddy buddy with everyone. Nice but I don't think that would raise the spiritual level very much. Altruism has been around for a long time but hasn't made us noticeably more spiritual.

Lets get our psyche's together and create a real god. Surely that is not too much to ask? We can all be one cell of god.
I get to be a ribosome!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Jun 11

I doubt BB meant "buddy buddy with everyone" when he said 'swim upstream'.
Or any of the rest of his post for that matter.

Spirituality can only be defined by an individual for that individual. It doesn't apply to anyone else, hence we get called out for making it up as we go.

Make it up as you go, couldn't be any worse ...

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
20 Jun 11

Edit: "So be buddy buddy with everyone."

Not at all. Break free from constant thought. Overcome the obstacles by means of the concentrated power of your mind
😵