1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 03:09
    @kellyjay said
    He made us with the ability to love, hate, be fruitful or fruitless. Fruitless was not in the design either as was hate.
    Are you really analogizing hatred to sexual orientation?
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 09:31
    @fmf said
    Are you really analogizing hatred to sexual orientation?
    Do you believe if we do not affirm a lifestyle that is hate?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 10:38
    @kellyjay said
    Do you believe if we do not affirm a lifestyle that is hate?
    Don't move the goalposts. I am asking about your analogy. I don't need you or want you to "affirm" a lifestyle that is incompatible with your religious beliefs. Have you never read or understood any of my posts these last 10+ years? Don't be so disingenuous. I am asking about your analogy.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 12:50
    @kellyjay said
    He made us with the ability to love, hate, be fruitful or fruitless. Fruitless was not in the design either as was hate.
    Sexual orientation isn't a choice. As a straight man (and assuming God exists) I was born as God made me. Why would that be any different for somebody who was gay? Why would somebody acting to their true nature be immoral? Why would God create an immoral human?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 16:401 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Sexual orientation isn't a choice. As a straight man (and assuming God exists) I was born as God made me. Why would that be any different for somebody who was gay? Why would somebody acting to their true nature be immoral? Why would God create an immoral human?
    Doesn’t matter if it is not a choice, people regardless of what they want have boundaries.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 16:44
    @fmf said
    Don't move the goalposts. I am asking about your analogy. I don't need you or want you to "affirm" a lifestyle that is incompatible with your religious beliefs. Have you never read or understood any of my posts these last 10+ years? Don't be so disingenuous. I am asking about your analogy.
    I didn’t move the goalposts I said we are to be fruitful there wasn’t anything about hate or even any standard towards anyone. Any implication towards that came from you not me.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 19:47
    @kellyjay said
    Doesn’t matter if it is not a choice, people regardless of what they want have boundaries.
    In your opinion is homosexuality amoral in the eyes of God?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 20:34
    @divegeester said
    In your opinion is homosexuality amoral in the eyes of God?
    In the eyes of God takes it out of the realm of opinions. So if you can justify your opinion in scripture do so, the only thing I have said so far is we were told to be fruitful.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 21:09

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 23:35
    @kellyjay said
    I didn’t move the goalposts I said we are to be fruitful there wasn’t anything about hate or even any standard towards anyone. Any implication towards that came from you not me.
    Oh? "There wasn’t anything about hate" in the post of yours I was replying to? Are you sure?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 00:37
    @fmf said
    Oh? "There wasn’t anything about hate" in the post of yours I was replying to? Are you sure?
    Well, I wrote it; I know what it says. What you think it means is difficult to say; I can
    only speak for me, while you may think you can speak for everyone.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 00:40
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Yes, as I do, adultery and fornication, and unlike adultery and fornication, it is
    completely unfruitful.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 00:44
    @kellyjay said
    Well, I wrote it; I know what it says. What you think it means is difficult to say; I can
    only speak for me, while you may think you can speak for everyone.
    It's odd that you say "There wasn’t anything about hate" when, in fact, there was.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 03:44
    @kellyjay said
    In the eyes of God takes it out of the realm of opinions. So if you can justify your opinion in scripture do so, the only thing I have said so far is we were told to be fruitful.
    Is that a yes or a no?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 09:25
    @fmf said
    It's odd that you say "There wasn’t anything about hate" when, in fact, there was.
    I'm sure it may have triggered something in you; you do seem to see things that
    are not there a lot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree