Misc. Hell Responses

Misc. Hell Responses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Jul 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Do you also choose to ignore the Creation of the heavens and the earth in 6 days resulting in an earth that is about 6000 years old today as Suzianne chooses to do because she does not like that idea. 😏
If you want to start a thread on creation timelines please feel free to do so, this thread by sonship is about Hell.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
21 Jul 15

Originally posted by divegeester
This is a debate forum about spirituality and this thread by sonship is about Hell. Anybody who is not interested in the topic is not compelled to read the thread.
Quite so and my post was on topic.

Moves
21 Jul 15

Originally posted by finnegan
Quite so and my post was on topic.
It was, and my response answered it.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
21 Jul 15
1 edit

Are you a trinitarian?
You don't need to see my identification.

These aren't the Christians you're looking for.

Moves
22 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
Sorry Divegeester...
Apology accepted...captain Needa.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Jul 15

If you want to start a thread on creation timelines please feel free to do so, this thread by sonship is about Hell.
It has already been established from the Holy Bible that there is a place of eternal torment for the unbelieving wicked. Deal with it. 😏

Moves
23 Jul 15

It has already been established from the Holy Bible that there is a place of eternal torment for the unbelieving wicked. Deal with it. 😏
Over the several threads that have been started on the topic in recent months, I would say that the teaching of eternal hell has been exposed for exactly what it is: error, control, fear, incoherency, apocalyptic, broadly unscriptural, immoral and anti-Christ.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Jul 15

Over the several threads that have been started on the topic in recent months, I would say that the teaching of eternal hell has been exposed for exactly what it is: error, control, fear, incoherency, apocalyptic, broadly unscriptural, immoral and anti-Christ.
The concept of an eternal future, which involves punishment for those who choose not to serve God, is one that strikes a note of terror in the heart. Given the arrogant disposition of mankind in general, the idea of eternal punishment has met with considerable resistance, even though it is plainly taught in the Scriptures.

https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/95-the-doctrine-of-eternal-punishment

Will God Throw You Into Hell?

Moves
27 Jul 15

The concept of an eternal future, which involves punishment for those who choose not to serve God, is one that strikes a note of terror in the heart. Given the arrogant disposition of mankind in general, the idea of eternal punishment has met with considerable resistance, even though it is plainly taught in the Scriptures.

https://www.christ ...[text shortened]... of-eternal-punishment

[b]Will God Throw You Into Hell?

[youtube]N0GW0J-y0eM[/youtube][/b]
Posting a quote from someone who happens agrees with you, does not make my position any weaker.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jul 15

Posting a quote from someone who happens agrees with you, does not make my position any weaker.
Yes it does. 😏

Moves
29 Jul 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
You don't need to see my identification.
Then why ask if I am a Unitarian?