Misc. Hell Responses

Misc. Hell Responses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Jul 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Some concepts in Revelation are not literal, but metaphors for real things that will come to pass (such as the four horsemen). Some other concepts are very real (such as the AntiChrist and the Mark of the Beast). You can't throw it all into a Cuisinart and expect to make any sense of it that way. You must use discernment.
Wow. Discernment. Never thought of using that before.

Your discernment tells you that the teaching of eternal suffering as presented by sonship et al, is incorrect. So we are in alignment.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Jul 15
1 edit

I probably didn't see it. You've scolded me for not reading the ENTIRE thread (and I take that to mean the most recent page) before posting before.
error!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Jul 15

That God is not man. That God cannot be judged as one would judge man. That God is beyond sin and man wallows in it.
In other words it's not ok for a human to burn someone to death, but is ok for God to do it for eternity?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Jul 15

Originally posted by divegeester
RJHinds, do you think it is morally acceptable for members of ISIS to burn people alive for what they do or don't believe?
You got it all wrong. ISIS members are beheaders.
Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

(Revelation 20:4 NASB)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Jul 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
You got it all wrong. ISIS members are beheaders.
Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been [b]beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead a ...[text shortened]... they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

(Revelation 20:4 NASB)
I enjoy it when you and Lemon Lime keep avoiding the point as it helps prove mine.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
19 Jul 15

😴

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jul 15

I enjoy it when you and Lemon Lime keep avoiding the point as it helps prove mine.
I did respond to your charge that ISIS members burn people alive or something of that sort by informing you ISIS members are beheaders. 😏

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Jul 15
2 edits

I did respond to your charge that ISIS members burn people alive or something of that sort by informing you ISIS members are beheaders. 😏
They burnt a U.S. Pilot in a cage.

Do you think it is immoral for them to burn him alive?

Here is a google list of links to the ISIS video of the event. Perhaps you should watch it and consider what it means to burn someone alive.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=us+pilot+burnt+alive

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Jul 15
1 edit

All you hell-breathing proponents of a God who keeps people alive while he burns them for ETERNITY should what that link and consider your version of the loving Jesus spectating over this eternal carnage.

Astonishing.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jul 15
3 edits

They burnt a U.S. Pilot in a cage.

Do you think it is immoral for them to burn him alive?

Here is a google list of links to the ISIS video of the event. Perhaps you should watch it and consider what it means to burn someone alive.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=us+pilot+burnt+alive
The headlines reads:
ISLAMIC STATE (ISIS) Muslim savages kill captured Jordanian pilot by burning him alive in a cage

If this is true, then it appears to me to be a retaliation for the Jordanian pilot raining fire down on the people of ISIS. So it had nothing to do with him being an innocent Christian deserving of a beheading.

This does not seem moral, but i guess you must also consider that this is also war and terrible things happen in war. We could also ask the question was what the pilot did moral? Again we must consider the fact that this is war.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Jul 15

The headlines reads:
[b]ISLAMIC STATE (ISIS) Muslim savages kill captured Jordanian pilot by burning him alive in a cage

If this is true, then it appears to me to be a retaliation for the Jordanian pilot raining fire down on the people of ISIS. So it had nothing to do with him being an innocent Christian deserving of a beheading.

This does not se ...[text shortened]... sk the question was what the pilot did moral? Again we must consider the fact that this is war.[/b]
Is it morally acceptable to burn somebody alive for what they believe or don't believe?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jul 15

Is it morally acceptable to burn somebody alive for what they believe or don't believe?
It depends. 😏

Moves
19 Jul 15

It depends. 😏
Depends on what exactly!?!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Jul 15

It depends. 😏
Depends on what?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Jul 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Depends on what exactly!?!
He will probably "need some sleep" now...