Mental Illness

Mental Illness

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Mar 15

Originally posted by FMF
It's seems pretty clear that divegeester was talking about Andreas Lubitz, no?
Do ya think?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Mar 15

Originally posted by divegeester
No, I'm saying that the guy who crashed the plane into the mountain was only dangerous because he was permitted to fly a plane, not because he was mentally I'll.
Do you think he would have crashed that plain had he not been mentally I'll?

F

Moves
31 Mar 15

Originally posted by josephw
Do ya think?
Yes. Did you really not pick up on that?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Mar 15

But at the risk of you feeling I'm avoiding your point, which is what you do repeatedly by the way, yes of course, some people with "certain mental illnesses" are inherently dangerous.
And you're qualified to determine who and what?

I don't avoid, I just refuse to get bogged down chasing after rabbit trails. I guess it's difficult for some to stay on topic, so they then feel the need to further obscure the topic of discussion by pursuing needless discussions.

F

Moves
31 Mar 15

I don't avoid, I just refuse to get bogged down chasing after rabbit trails. I guess it's difficult for some to stay on topic, so they then feel the need to further obscure the topic of discussion by pursuing needless discussions.
Wut?

Moves
31 Mar 15

Do you think he would have crashed that plain had he not been mentally I'll?
I'm saying that he would have found it difficult to crash it had he not been allowed to fly it. Furthermore he would have not been a danger to anyone else.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Mar 15

Originally posted by FMF
Yes. Did you really not pick up on that?
You're just the brightest light in the room aren't you FMF.

I have no idea what's going on in the world. 🙄

Moves
31 Mar 15

And you're qualified to determine who and what?

You are a the biggest "avoider" in this forum. By far.

F

Moves
31 Mar 15

You're just the brightest light in the room aren't you FMF.

I have no idea what's going on in the world. 🙄
When divegeester said "He was only "dangerous" because he was allowed to fly a plane, not because he was mentally ill" the "he" referred to Andreas Lubitz, did you not glean that from the conversation?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Mar 15

I'm saying that he would have found it difficult to crash it had he not been allowed to fly it. Furthermore he would have not been a danger to anyone else.
Are you excusing the fact that the man had a mental illness as the cause of the plane crashing?

F

Moves
31 Mar 15

Are you excusing the fact that the man had a mental illness as the cause of the plane crashing?
Surely divegeester is saying that this man + mental illness + plane = catastrophic danger + tragedy.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Mar 15

Originally posted by FMF
When divegeester said "He was only "dangerous" because he was allowed to fly a plane, not because he was mentally ill" the "he" referred to Andreas Lubitz, did you not glean that from the conversation?
Wut?

F

Moves
31 Mar 15

Wut?
Did you not understand who the "he" was in the divegeester post you responded to?

F

Moves
31 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester to josephw
You are a the biggest "avoider" in this forum. By far.
Bingo.

Moves
31 Mar 15
1 edit

No. I'm saying that a man with a mental illness who exhibited no indications of causing any harm to anyone ever, became "dangerous" when he was allowed to fly a plane. There is no evidence that despite his mental illness that he was a danger to anyone outside of the circumstance of him flying a plane. It therefore follows that him being permitted to fly the plane is what made him dangerous, not him having the mental illness.