Meat, the hard truth - Not for Milk Christians

Meat, the hard truth - Not for Milk Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
You want me to use an appeal to authority logical fallacy?

I post here on my own behalf, with my own observations and responses to what people say. Don't you?
You post on your own authority. I guess that means you appeal to your own logical fallacy.

Appealing to one's own authority is as arrogant as it gets.

F

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by josephw
What's your motive for putting "forward an interpretation" you know is false?
If you believe it's false that's fine by me. I think my interpretation is just as valid as yours.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 May 17

You post on your own authority. I guess that means you appeal to your own logical fallacy.

Appealing to one's own authority is as arrogant as it gets.
Our own authority is all we have, I can't help it if you give it away

F

Moves
07 May 17

We are just trading opinions, observations and conjecture. That's what everyone does here, including you.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
We are just trading opinions, observations and conjecture. That's what everyone does here, including you.
You're trading opinions, observations and conjecture because that's all you have.

I have Truth. His name is Jesus. That's not an opinion. If you think it is, then you're calling Jesus a liar.

I rest my case on the authority of the Word of God. Your opinion is just a human viewpoint. Rest in that if you can.

F

Moves
07 May 17

You're trading opinions, observations and conjecture because that's all you have.

I have Truth. His name is Jesus. That's not an opinion. If you think it is, then you're calling Jesus a liar.

I rest my case on the authority of the Word of God. Your opinion is just a human viewpoint. Rest in that if you can.
I have Truth. His name is Jesus. That's not an opinion.

It most certainly is an opinion. It's yours. And it's your prerogative to share it.

F

Moves
07 May 17
1 edit

Even the most negligibly intelligent person reading the account can understand the thief's conversion was genuine.
On what basis do you claim "the thief's conversion was genuine"?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 May 17

The only way to "have" Jesus is to follow his commandments. Since you dont believe in followimg commandments then you have nothing.