Matthew 18 the evil servant

Matthew 18 the evil servant

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @eladar
So what happens if you never forgive?
Why don't you tell us?

I've never heard you forgive anyone.

People like you are the first to tell people you don't like, "Burn in hell!"

So tell us, what happens if you never forgive?

E

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Why don't you tell us?

I've never heard you forgive anyone.

People like you are the first to tell people you don't like, "Burn in hell!"

So tell us, what happens if you never forgive?
I forgive you every post you make.

E

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @sonship
After the thousand years there is the age of the new heaven and the new earth - an eternal age. We know that in that age ALL of the past things are OVER and there is only righteousness. This has to mean that all of God's children by that time would have undergone complete transformation.

[b] "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth for the first ...[text shortened]... pecting new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells." (2 Pet. 3:13)
[/b]
I don't think you answered my question. If a person never forgives will that person who trusts in Jesus be saved?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jun 18
3 edits

I don't think you answered my question. If a person never forgives will that person who trusts in Jesus be saved?

Oh, he'll learn to forgive from his heart.
Believe me. God has a way to give us the incentive to cooperate with the dispensing of His nature into us.

Everyone who puts his trust in Jesus Christ for salvation will be eventually be conformed to the image of Christ.

" Because those whom He foreknew He also predestinated to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the Firstborn among many brothers.

And those whom He predestinated, these He also called, and those whom He called, these He also justified, and those whom He justified these He also glorified." (Rom. 8:29,30)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jun 18
4 edits

Let's get practical. IF ... you are a genuine believer in Jesus the Son of God, AND you have a problem with unforgiveness, pronounce in faith that you forgive that one from your heart.

I say, pray something like this:

Lord Jesus, do you remember how You forgave me? Lord Jesus I forgive that offending person from my heart. Come in Lord. Empower me Lord. Lord Jesus, YOU YOURSELF be my power to forgive and forget.

Thankyou Lord Jesus for Your grace and for Your ability to be everything that I need."

God will honor this Eladar.
God will honor that you recognize that YOU NEED ANOTHER LIFE to do what is required. That is WHY He came into you, if you have received Jesus into your heart.

Pronounce, in faith, that you forgive that person from your heart. And trust the One who can empower you to do all things in Him.

Christ makes His home in our hearts ... through FAITH.

"That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith." (Eph. 3:17)

You have to learn -
What we don't have, HE HAS.
What we cannot do, HE CAN DO.
What we are not in ourselves, HE CAN BE IN US.

E

Moves
05 Jun 18

Let's get practical. IF ... you are a genuine believer in Jesus the Son of God, AND you have a problem with unforgiveness, pronounce in faith that you forgive that one from your heart.

I say, pray something like this:

[quote] Lord Jesus, do you remember how You forgave me? Lord Jesus I forgive that offending person from my heart. Come in L ...[text shortened]... n't have, HE HAS.
What we cannot do, HE CAN DO.
What we are not in ourselves, HE CAN BE IN US.
The longer the post the more you evade the question.

A simple yes or no is required.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jun 18
2 edits

The longer the post the more you evade the question.

A simple yes or no is required.
No I don't evade the question.

I write more to answer your questions carefully then you apparently can carefully read and digest.

If you have a particular point to disagree with then give the detail of your disagreement.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jun 18
1 edit

Elader,

Will any human being receive eternal redemption from God because of forgiving people ? - belief in the Son of God irrelevant to it all?

Show me the teaching saying that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jun 18

Elader,

Show us the teaching - irregardless of belief in Christ, a man is eternally saved just by forgiving others.

You have that teaching?
Show me.

E

Moves
05 Jun 18
1 edit

Elader,

Will any human being receive eternal redemption from God because of forgiving people ? - belief in the Son of God irrelevant to it all?

Show me the teaching saying that.
You are blind. I said if a person accepts Christ as Lord or believes so but does not forgive is that person going to be saved?

Yes or no

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jun 18

You are blind. I said if a person accepts Christ as Lord or believes so but does not forgive is that person going to be saved?
Sonship is a OSAS guru, twisting the Bible to show that a man can continue with sin and still enter the Kingdom of God.

E

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Sonship is a OSAS guru, twisting the Bible to show that a man can continue with sin and still enter the Kingdom of God.
I am trying to get him to admit it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jun 18

I am trying to get him to admit it.
I have been trying for over 10 yrs. Good luck with that.

E

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
I have been trying for over 10 yrs. Good luck with that.
Either he admits it or states one can be saved without ever forgiving anyone.

E

Moves
07 Jun 18

Yes or no
Are you going to answer this yes or no question?