masturbation makes you gay

masturbation makes you gay

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
any reasoning person could understand what was implied from the context. that is any one who is not gnat straining and camel gulping.
Most "reasoning" people do not put words in people's mouths that they did not say. If you wish to be clearly understood, then you should make an effort to write clearly. Unless, of course, your desired effect is to straddle the middle of the road so that you can always come back and claim you meant something else if you get called out.

Hmmm, but then "reasoning" people wouldn't do that, would they?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
Playboy is way old school.

Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy of Maxim. Trust me on this.
I'm an old man now. I haven't even seen a Playboy in years. That Maxim might lead me to a heart attack. 😀

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Feb 13
2 edits

Yes interested, but not politically active.
Without political activity, you are probably out of luck. One man, one vote.

And one woman, one vote. Whew! 😏

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I'm an old man now. I haven't even seen a Playboy in years. That Maxim might lead me to a heart attack. 😀
Sorry, Ron, what was I thinking? 🙂

Ro

Moves
14 Feb 13

gnat straining and camel gulping.
And you think masturbation is unhealthy?

rc

Moves
14 Feb 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Rank outsider
And you think masturbation is unhealthy?
I am extremely reticent about advocating my own opinions, sorry, they are essentially meaningless to anyone but me. I certainly dont discount that desire begins in the mind and when it percolates to the heart it can lead to action, but I am done here Rank outsider, there is nothing but contentiousness and the Christian is counselled to avoid it.

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
its not changed much really. more silicon, less hair.

Ro

Moves
14 Feb 13

I am extremely reticent about advocating my own opinions, sorry, they are essentially meaningless to anyone but me. I certainly dont discount that desire begins in the mind and when it percolates to the heart it can lead to action, but I am done here Rank outsider, there is nothing but contentiousness and the Christian is counselled to avoid it.
It wasn't a question. It was just a light-hearted comment about your use of language.

And as I have I now read the passage where it comes from in the Bible, it all turned out for the good.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by Rank outsider
It wasn't a question. It was just a light-hearted comment about your use of language.

And as I have I now read the passage where it comes from in the Bible, it all turned out for the good.
sure thing, wish you well - regards Robbie.

Ro

Moves
14 Feb 13
1 edit

sure thing, wish you well - regards Robbie.
And you.

Come to me, all YOU who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh YOU. Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. For my yoke is kindly and my load is light.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Feb 13

yes, i also recall you stated it was simply a matter of time, let me know when you find the 'gay gene' and incontrovertible proof of a genetic causation for homosexual behaviour.
So what's the name of the 'heterosexual gene'?

Cape Town

Moves
15 Feb 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Most things that are a result of genetics are not based on a single gene. For example, I can bet that Robbie cannot point us to the 'black gene' or 'white gene' yet I am sure he admits that human race is entirely dependant on genetics. Even skin colour is not based on a single gene, which is why people of mixed race end up with skin colour in-between that of their parents rather than exactly the same as one or the other. Same goes for hair curl.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Feb 13

I thought the purpose of these forums was to express our own opinions. Does the Watchtower Society forbid you from that. I guess you are required to express only their opinions. You seem definitely under their mind-control.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Feb 13

Originally posted by twhitehead
Most things that are a result of genetics are not based on a single gene. For example, I can bet that Robbie cannot point us to the 'black gene' or 'white gene' yet I am sure he admits that human race is entirely dependant on genetics. Even skin colour is not based on a single gene, which is why people of mixed race end up with skin colour in-between that of their parents rather than exactly the same as one or the other. Same goes for hair curl.
Didn't God make it that way?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Feb 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
It has not been named it yet. Biological factors which may be related to the development of a heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or asexual orientation include genes, prenatal hormones, and brain structure. 😏