Luke 10:20b O.S.A.S.

Luke 10:20b O.S.A.S.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
29 Jun 15

Originally posted by Rajk999
You sound like a teenager. I think you need to get back on facebook. This is a big-boy site. Come back in about 10 years.
What you just wrote was from the mind of a child. You are claiming that you personally know Christ, and frankly, your words do not make sense. You claim to be doing the 'works' of Christ, but at the same time you admit that you will continue to sin until you die.

Your own argument does not make sense. If I were a teenager, I would say something as immature as yourself....but, I don't need to.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Jun 15
1 edit

And Im saved Im saved Im saved Im a filthy sinner Im a filthy sinner ... Yes .. thats very insightful 😀
There you go again. I have never, not once seen any poster here proport this. You just make it up for some reason.

c

Moves
29 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Who are you to say "God created us". You are not a Christian, so what God are you talking about and by who's authority do you speak?
So, the God in the Old Testament is specifically for Christians only? I was not aware of that......please inform the Catholics, JW, and Jews.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Jun 15

Originally posted by chaney3
What you just wrote was from the mind of a child. You are claiming that you personally know Christ, and frankly, your words do not make sense. You claim to be doing the 'works' of Christ, but at the same time you admit that you will continue to sin until you die.

Your own argument does not make sense. If I were a teenager, I would say something as immature as yourself....but, I don't need to.
I said I personally know Christ? Never did that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Jun 15

So, the God in the Old Testament is specifically for Christians only? I was not aware of that......please inform the Catholics, JW, and Jews.
Never mind that. You have stated in this forum that you do not accept the veracity of the old or new testaments. Are you now changing that position?

F

Moves
29 Jun 15

Do you not consider Catholics to be Christians?

c

Moves
29 Jun 15

Never mind that. You have stated in this forum that you do not accept the veracity of the old or new testaments. Are you now changing that position?
What I said is that I don't put a 'label' on my faith. That does NOT mean the same thing as not believing in God. And yes.....if I have problems with what is in the Bible, I say it.

There is much in the Bible that doesn't make sense to me. And, your Spectators in Hell thread should prove to yourself that Bible context can be challenged. There are over 1,000 posts that disagree with that topic.

c

Moves
29 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Do you not consider Catholics to be Christians?
Lol, lol. Do you guys realize that if the Bible was at all clear about anything, there would be no need for 200 different types of Christian denominations. There would be no need to have a different name, Catholics. Some of religion is completely absurd. And yes, some of what is in the Bible, is also absurd.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Jun 15
1 edit

What I said is that I don't put a 'label' on my faith. That does NOT mean the same thing as not believing in God. And yes.....if I have problems with what is in the Bible, I say it.

There is much in the Bible that doesn't make sense to me. And, your Spectators in Hell thread should prove to yourself that Bible context can be challenged. There are over 1,000 posts that disagree with that topic.
Never mind the spectators in hell thread, you seem obsessed by it for some reason.

You said in this thread "we are designed by God to sin until we die". This notion is not in the Bible anywhere either as a statement nor conceptually. And as you do not accept the accuracy or authority of the Bible I'm asking you on what basis do you say this?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Jun 15

Lol, lol. Do you guys realize that if the Bible was at all clear about anything, there would be no need for 200 different types of Christian denominations. There would be no need to have a different name, Catholics. Some of religion is completely absurd. And yes, some of what is in the Bible, is also absurd.
You were asked if you consider Catholics to be Christians?

c

Moves
29 Jun 15

Never mind the spectators in hell thread, you seem obsessed by it for some reason.

You said in the thread "we are designed by God to sin until we die". This notion is not in the Bible anywhere either as a statement nor conceptually. And as you do not accept the accuracy or authority of the Bible I'm asking you on what basis do you say this?
Fair question. It is MY belief that God created humans, AND everything else in the universe....including sin. If God Himself didn't create sin, who did? Satan may help us to sin, but I don't think satan created sin. The entire reason I have a problem with the 'Hell' issue, is because I believe that God Himself created us with this dilemma.

Now, in case I am wrong. Where do YOU think sin came from?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Jun 15

Fair question. It is MY belief that God created humans, AND everything else in the universe....including sin. If God Himself didn't create sin, who did? Satan may help us to sin, but I don't think satan created sin. The entire reason I have a problem with the 'Hell' issue, is because I believe that God Himself created us with this dilemma.

Now, in case I am wrong. Where do YOU think sin came from?
As a Christian I believe what the Bible teaches about the origin of sin. I do not understand all the practical aspects of the origin of sin, nor do I understand the all symbolisms in the Bible used to explain it. But I do know that your claim of God creating man to sin until he dies is not in the Bible.

c

Moves
29 Jun 15

As a Christian I believe what the Bible teaches about the origin of sin. I do not understand all the practical aspects of the origin of sin, nor do I understand the all symbolisms in the Bible used to explain it. But I do know that your claim of God creating man to sin until he dies is not in the Bible.
I am not saying that I know for certain, but it would seem logical that since God is the Creator of everything......then sin must fall in the 'everything'. It has been my feeling that God is the 'origin' of sin. Why......I have no idea. It may be part of our supposed free will. But, when I say that we will sin until we die, what I meant is that even knowing that God hates sin, we don't seem to have the choice to not sin. Regardless of how 'good' we want to be, we will always sin......that is in the Bible. Jesus was the only human to be without sin....that is in the Bible.

A different way to say it is this: Now that you are completely aware that God hates sin, will you stop sinning as of right now? Apparently that is not an option.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Jun 15

.. Regardless of how 'good' we want to be, we will always sin......that is in the Bible. ...
There a time to stop talking and start quoting .. where is this in the Bible?

c

Moves
29 Jun 15

There a time to stop talking and start quoting .. where is this in the Bible?
Are you serious? I really need a Bible verse to say that we will always sin?