Live forever? How?

Live forever? How?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jan 22

@galveston75 said
This is really getting old as it's clear you don't get it. I'll try this one more time. That scripture does not say "You have to be a JW, does it"? No it doesn't. It is saying in our opinion from what the bible says in many places, there are obvious requirements in keeping your life clean, keeping away from getting involved in politics, not fighting in wars, teaching othe ...[text shortened]... oes not follow the Bible and do all that it tells us to do. We wish everyone would, but they don't.
The only thing old is your deceit and lies. Why cannot you speak the truth. Are you ashamed of the Watchtower? I have posted no scripture. I posted excerpts from the Watchtower, whose opinion is that nobody except Jehovah Witnesses survive the Armageddon and therefore only JWs will enter the Kingdom of God. Here are a few more of those:

A constant flow of subtle concepts and direct Watchtower quotes indicate salvation at Armageddon is dependant on being an active Jehovah's Witness, associating with the Watchtower Organization.

"In effect, Jesus also conveys Jehovah’s voice to us as he directs the congregation through “the faithful and discreet slave.” (Matt. 24:45) We need to take this guidance and direction seriously, for our everlasting life depends on our obedience." Watchtower 2014 Aug 15 p.21

"During the final period of the ancient world that perished in the Flood, Noah was a faithful preacher of righteousness. (2 Peter 2:5) In these last days of the present system of things, Jehovah's people are making known Gods righteous standards and are declaring good news about the possibility of surviving into the new world. (2 Peter 3:9-13) Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah's universal organization." Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22

"Are You Prepared for Survival?"
"Is it presumptuous of Jehovah's Witnesses to point out that they alone have God's backing? Actually, no more so than when the Israelites in Egypt claimed to have God's backing in spite of the Egyptians' belief, or when the first-century Christians claimed to have God's backing to the exclusion of Jewish religionists." Watchtower 2001 Jun 1 p.16

"Similarly, Jehovah is using only one organization today to accomplish his will. To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12
Their way of worship is said to be the only one acceptable when God searches for the few deserving of everlasting life.

"The Bible does not agree with the modern view that there are many acceptable ways to worship God. Ephesians 4:5 says there is "one Lord, one faith." Jesus stated: "Narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it. ... Because Jehovah's Witnesses base all of their beliefs, their standards for conduct, and organizational procedures on the Bible, their faith in the Bible itself as God's Word gives them the conviction that what they have is indeed the truth. So their position is not egotistical..." Reasoning from the Scriptures pp.203-204

Watchtower goes as far as to state that there are billions in line for destruction.
"There are billions of people who do not know Jehovah. Many of them in ignorance practice things that God's Word shows to be wicked. If they persist in this course, they will be among those who perish during the great tribulation." Watchtower 1993 Oct 1 p.19

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
21 Jan 22

@Rajk999
Well buddy like it or not that is our view. If it makes you mad then so be it. Jesus clearly said that the world would hate his followers because of their message and of their separation from the world. I believe we fit that and no other religion comes close.
When the day comes right before Armageddon and you see the need to come after us, it will because Jehovah says ones that hate us will, you need to remember to look over your shoulder because the Almighty will be coming for ones like you.

Zeph 3:8.....‘So keep yourselves in expectation of me,’declares Jehovah,
‘Until the day when I rise up to take plunder,
For my judicial decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms,
To pour out on them my indignation, all my burning anger;
For by the fire of my zeal the whole earth will be consumed."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jan 22
2 edits

@galveston75 said
@Rajk999
Well buddy like it or not that is our view. If it makes you mad then so be it. Jesus clearly said that the world would hate his followers because of their message and of their separation from the world. I believe we fit that and no other religion comes close.
When the day comes right before Armageddon and you see the need to come after us, it will because Jeho ...[text shortened]... my indignation, all my burning anger;
For by the fire of my zeal the whole earth will be consumed."
I rest my case. You lied to Divegeester.
Nobody is angry about the doctrine of the JWs.
Nobody cares.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
21 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
I rest my case. You lied to Divegeester.
Nobody is angry about the doctrine of the JWs.
Nobody cares.
Sorry but you just don't get it......

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jan 22
1 edit

@galveston75 said
Sorry but you just don't get it......
Yes I do. Dive asked you a question about if someone needs to belong to the JW church and you said NO. I produced proof that you church made statements that you were lying. So I got it.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Yes I do. Dive asked you a question about if someone needs to belong to the JW church and you said NO. I produced proof that you church made statements that you were lying. So I got it.
You see only what your heart lets you see. Take care......

F

Moves
22 Jan 22

@galveston75 said
divegeester [page 1]: "Do I need to become a member of the Jehovahs Witness church in order to, as you put it, “live forever”?"

galveston75 [page 1]: "No. "

divegeester [page 3]: "galveston75 were you mistaken on page 1 when you said “No” to my question “do I need to be a member of the JW church in order to gain access to eternal life?”

galveston75 ignores this.

Rajk999 [page 4]: quotes Watchtower 2014 Aug 15 p.21, Watchtower 2001 Jun 1 p.16, Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12, Watchtower 1993 Oct 1 p.19, which among other extracts clearly state that only JWs gain access to eternal life.

galveston75 [page 4]: "Well buddy like it or not that is our view. If it makes you mad then so be it."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Jan 22

@galveston75 said
So it is Ok in your religion to lie such a dry and blatant lie.

F

Moves
22 Jan 22

galveston75 has tripped himself up and fallen flat on his face over this issue several times in the past. Indeed, it sometimes seems like he trips himself up [and lies] about this issue EVERY time it comes up.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Jan 22

@fmf said
galveston75 has tripped himself up and fallen flat on his face over this issue several times in the past. Indeed, it sometimes seems like he trips himself up [and lies] about this issue EVERY time it comes up.
Its like the poor guy has no memory of his postings. I feel sorry for him.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Its like the poor guy has no memory of his postings. I feel sorry for him.
Maybe you're getting old and forgetful as this very subject has been discussed over and over and over. Every time I have answered your accusations. You just happen to ignore my answers because it is not what you want to hear or agree with. So as usual you revert to childless accusations to make you look like you are some high and mighty christian. Lol.. You are so far from it it's pathetic. You are a broken record of spiritual emptiness. And some of the ignorant things you say are not worth commenting on. But you can't seem to grasp that ....
I can't believe I'm wasting my time even writing this to you....

F

Moves
22 Jan 22

Gosh.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Jan 22
1 edit

@galveston75 said
Maybe you're getting old and forgetful as this very subject has been discussed over and over and over. Every time I have answered your accusations. You just happen to ignore my answers because it is not what you want to hear or agree with. So as usual you revert to childless accusations to make you look like you are some high and mighty christian. Lol.. You are so far fro ...[text shortened]... you can't seem to grasp that ....
I can't believe I'm wasting my time even writing this to you....
Q - Who told a blatant lie in this thread
A - Galveston75, Iled about the doctrine and teachings of the Watchtower

Q - Why?
A - He is embarrassed that the Watchtower preaches that only JWs will be in the Kingdom of God and all other people will die in Armageddon

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Q - Who told a blatant lie in this thread
A - Galveston75, Iled about the doctrine and teachings of the Watchtower

Q - Why?
A - He is embarrassed that the Watchtower preaches that only JWs will be in the Kingdom of God and all other people will die in Armageddon
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

F

Moves
22 Jan 22

@galveston75 said
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!
The sound of sawing logs.

Every time this issue comes up you make a dissembling fool of yourself in EXACTLY the same way. Over and over again.