1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 15:40
    @fmf said
    The sound of sawing logs.

Every time this issue comes up you make a dissembling fool of yourself in EXACTLY the same way. Over and over again.
    "Every time this issue comes up you make a dissembling fool of yourself in EXACTLY the same way. Over and over again."

That's funny. I could say the same thing about you, Dive and Rajk ( The Three Stooges).... lol.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 15:43
    @galveston75 said
    "Every time this issue comes up you make a dissembling fool of yourself in EXACTLY the same way. Over and over again."

That's funny. I could say the same thing about you, Dive and Rajk ( The Three Stooges).... lol.
    How are you finding your stated “unbelief” in those scriptures proving predestination I showed you?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 15:50
    @galveston75 said

Nope. There is no equivalency. You rock up, time and time again, and you're asked if people have to be JWs to survive the tribulation. You say no. Quotes from the Watchtower are dug up. They say people have to be JWs to survive the tribulation. So, you THEN say people have to be JWs to survive the tribulation. It's happened over and over and over again.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 16:08
    @fmf said
    Nope. There is no equivalency. You rock up, time and time again, and you're asked if people have to be JWs to survive the tribulation. You say no. Quotes from the Watchtower are dug up. They say people have to be JWs to survive the tribulation. So, you THEN say people have to be JWs to survive the tribulation. It's happened over and over and over again.
    It’s hilarious 😆
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 18:59
    @divegeester said
    It’s hilarious 😆
    Yep you guys are the funny ones. and you don't even know why.
    Let me explain something to you guys. I used to take all this crap personal so I was the fool for letting it get to me. Yep this is my life and deep heartened beliefs that I post here. So yes it upsets me when you dummy's do this crap. But in the really big picture it's not me your berating at all. Check this out........

"The Bible clearly says: “All those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted.” (2 Timothy 3:12) Jesus was persecuted because he was no part of Satan’s world. We are also no part of the world, so we are not surprised when we are persecuted by this world’s governments and religious organizations., or from individuals"—John 15:18, 19.

"Of course, we do not enjoy being persecuted, but when we endure persecution successfully, our faith becomes stronger. We draw closer to Jehovah because we experience his help when we feel we can no longer go on. (Read James 1:2-4.) It hurts Jehovah to see us suffer, but it pleases him to see us endure. The Bible says: “If you endure suffering because of doing good, this is an agreeable thing to God.” (1 Peter 2:20) The reward Jehovah will give to all who endure faithfully is eternal life in a world free from opposition to true worship".​—Matthew 24:13.

Sooooooo, bring it on.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 20:25
    @galveston75 said
    Yep you guys are the funny ones. and you don't even know why.
    Let me explain something to you guys. I used to take all this crap personal so I was the fool for letting it get to me. Yep this is my life and deep heartened beliefs that I post here. So yes it upsets me when you dummy's do this crap. But in the really big picture it's not me your berating at all. Check this ...[text shortened]... al life in a world free from opposition to true worship".​—Matthew 24:13.

Sooooooo, bring it on.
    What does that have to do with your LYING about what the Watchtower says?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 20:33
    @rajk999 said
    What does that have to do with your LYING about what the Watchtower says?
    🙂
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jan '22 07:35
    @galveston75 said

"Of course, we do not enjoy being persecuted, but when we endure persecution successfully, our faith becomes stronger.
    Good grief here we go! “I’m being persecuted”

You are not being persecuted, least of all for Jehovah’s sake. You are being gentle mocked because you are dishonest.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jan '22 07:38
    @galveston75 said

Sooooooo, bring it on.
    Bring what on?

There is little point in discussing anything with you because when we get to the nub of any matter of faith or belief, you are too scared to be honest about your own doctrines. Possibly through shame.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree