Let me explain something.

Let me explain something.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
18 Oct 10

I know a woman at 89 that had past, and when they took out her organs to donate to others they found them all to be young as if she were under 20. Mary Baker Eddy

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Oct 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu
A 68 yr old man on the pension who watches TV all day, smokes, eats meat, drinks alcohol, is taken to hospital and given a heart transplant. WHY?
When you finally figure this out I may start listening to you.

Your bendy principles, shallow moralising and hope-less doctrine may be enough to tease support from some here, but I'm afraid this boy sees through your empty philosophy to the callous and judgmental core beyond.

Keep trying though.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
18 Oct 10

15 Oct '10 22:15
Ok, I think i should explain myself
Nice idea!

t

Moves
18 Oct 10

And the core of that bread gonna end.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Oct 10

People who are ignorant of the spiritual life, believe that a persons life must be saved at all cost.

A 68 yr old man on the pension who watches TV all day, smokes, eats meat, drinks alcohol, is taken to hospital and given a heart transplant. WHY?

And after you answer that question, please tell me why you are mis-quoting me....where have i said, i ...[text shortened]... other person to enhance "their" position....will you stop doing that please, and stay honest?
Thats my enlightened guru!!You know him?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
18 Oct 10

Originally posted by divegeester
When you finally figure this out I may start listening to you.

Your bendy principles, shallow moralising and hope-less doctrine may be enough to tease support from some here, but I'm afraid this boy sees through your empty philosophy to the callous and judgmental core beyond.

Keep trying though.
I see that you are one that I have exposed, so now you are agitated with nothing to offer except your shallow criticism.

Why dont you discuss with me, the purpose of this life we find ourselves in.....I would like to hear your speculations on this very much.

t

Moves
18 Oct 10

Ima second on that inquiry

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Oct 10
1 edit

I see that you are one that I have exposed, so now you are agitated with nothing to offer except your shallow criticism.

Why dont you discuss with me, the purpose of this life we find ourselves in.....I would like to hear your speculations on this very much.
Isn't my exposure thus far sufficient to satiate your need?

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
18 Oct 10

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
I know a woman at 89 that had past
By 89, you'll have a whole lotta past.

t

Moves
18 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Isn't my [b]exposure thus far sufficient to satiate your need?[/b]
Heaven's no!

silver avatar

r

Moves
18 Oct 10

Jesus was enlightened and could only enlighten 10 people....and the rest murdered him.
You should read Acts the second chapter those men Whom Jesus enlightened turn and enlightened thousands, not to mention there more than 10 people in Jesus cirle there were 12. He who has ears to hear let him hear.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Oct 10

Originally posted by realeyez
You should read Acts the second chapter those men Whom Jesus enlightened turn and enlightened thousands, not to mention there more than 10 people in Jesus cirle there were 12. He who has ears to hear let him hear.
I say split the difference, make it 11. Judas wasn't in the best position to enlighten anyone.

I agree though, Acts is about the apostles after Jesus left. A good read.

t

Moves
18 Oct 10

Originally posted by Suzianne
I say split the difference, make it 11. Judas wasn't in the best position to enlighten anyone.

I agree though, Acts is about the apostles after Jesus left. A good read.
Yes, you got that right, clearly SHOWING how wonderful an enlightened teacther Christ Jesus was that impacted them to do as well.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Oct 10

Jesus was enlightened and could only enlighten 10 people....and the rest murdered him.
And he's enlightened millions more since then. Except those who refuse to hear.

t

Moves
18 Oct 10

I believe vishva was bringing regard's to at that moment, his disciples which, yes, were 12, and correct to step one to the side, it most assuredly was not only 10, correct.