The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 00:581 edit
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Well, isn't that lovely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0LYeVvlRxo

I'm listening to right now
    Not tring to be offensive taco, just being honest. I care most about the troubles and triumphs of my family, and my close/good friends. I have varying degrees of interest (albeit limited) in the lives of past and present 'acquaintances'.

As for anyone else, until I have reason to be familiar with them I don't necessarily wish anything bad should happen to them (and may do things that work to their advantage so long as my own cost is small), but I would be lying if I said their troubles weigh heavily upon my thoughts.
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 01:01
    Yes, and this little time we have been doing this could have been for a short while at it live, but I do know you have much other things to attend to, yes, I see where you are coming from.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 07:17
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    What I find so hilariously amazing is how strong the influence each of your avatars "plays" with each individuals persona.
    get an avatar , hippy. 39 bucks, thats nothing, even to a homeless person.
    Just stand in front of a busy train station with a big sign saying: "3 Jokes for a dollar. Saving for chess subscription." I bet you get the subscription fee up in about 2 or 3 hours.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree