Ken Ham's answers...

Ken Ham's answers...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by wolfgang59
..On second thoughts ... maybe it's better if we all use the same
definitions for words and phrases .... (just a radical thought)
Its like talking to a kindergarten kid.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
Its like talking to a kindergarten kid.
You would do well to put this into practice.
Kelly

Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 14
2 edits

Originally posted by KellyJay
You would do well to put this into practice.
Kelly

Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
I already know how to answer everyone thank you. My conversation is well seasoned with salt and a bit of pepper [Paul left out the pepper part]. Some hard headed people need some pepper to straighten them out.

Here is an example of a little pepper from Christ :

Luk 24:25 ..O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

Mat 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!

You get it? Stop cherrypicking. The habit of cherrypicking is stopping people like you from seeing the truth about eternal life.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
I already know how to answer everyone thank you. My conversation is well seasoned with salt and a bit of pepper [Paul left out the pepper part]. Some hard headed people need some pepper to straighten them out.

Here is an example of a little pepper from Christ :

[i]Luk 24:25 ..O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
...[text shortened]... The habit of cherrypicking is stopping people like you from seeing the truth about eternal life.
Did you just cherry pick those scriptures? Come on you admit it! At least
pick scripture that has something to do with the topic. Was I saying I did
not believe what the prophets said, no...so Luke 24: 25 doesn't apply, am
I a Scribe or Pharisees, no that doesn't apply. Can I be called a hypocrite
when I'm not holding anyone to a standard I myself am not held to here,
no, so again does not apply. The only one of us between you and I who is
cherry picking scripture is you. Which I believe does mean you are being
a hypocrite, you do the very thing you accuse another of doing and in this
case you accuse falsely.
Kelly

P

Moves
08 Jul 14

Originally posted by KellyJay
Why, do you know how God did it? He spoke and they were there doing
what they were there for. It would be again no different that creating Adam
He did it and all of Adam's body parts were where they were supposed to
be doing the functions they were designed for. With the stars it was written
like this to shine upon the earth. So it did not matter how fa ...[text shortened]... and over the night. They separated the light from the darkness. And God saw that this was good.
Can i ask you a question. Why is this such an important topic for you?

For myself, i really don't think about it much. It is about as important to me as what comes after i am finished with God's work in me. Rev. 11:13 and after.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jul 14

Originally posted by Pudgenik
Can i ask you a question. Why is this such an important topic for you?

For myself, i really don't think about it much. It is about as important to me as what comes after i am finished with God's work in me. Rev. 11:13 and after.
Maybe it is not an important topic to you because you are ignorant of it. If the Genesis account is not true on the creation in the beginning and that is supposed to have already happened, then how can we be sure God even knows what is going to happen in Rev. 11:13 and after.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jul 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
Evolution to a different kind does not happen. God forbids such a thing. God only allows variations within the same kinds.
Exactly where do you get THAT in your bible?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jul 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Exactly where do you get THAT in your bible?
Genesis

P

Moves
09 Jul 14

Maybe it is not an important topic to you because you are ignorant of it. If the Genesis account is not true on the creation in the beginning and that is supposed to have already happened, then how can we be sure God even knows what is going to happen in Rev. 11:13 and after.
What I do know of the Genesis account is that I find it interesting that the Spirit hovered over the waters, like it hovered over the waters at the Baptism of Jesus. And the Holy Spirit hovered over Mary after the Angel left her. And the Holy Spirit hovered over the Apostles when they stood in the room.

P

Moves
09 Jul 14

RJ you missed the point

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
09 Jul 14

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
09 Jul 14
1 edit

What I do know of the Genesis account is that I find it interesting that the Spirit hovered over the waters, like it hovered over the waters at the Baptism of Jesus. And the Holy Spirit hovered over Mary after the Angel left her. And the Holy Spirit hovered over the Apostles when they stood in the room.
I like that, Pudgenik.

I think the three * most important words in Genesis 1 (and the only words that can be taken literally), are the first three words:

IN THE BEGINNING, GOD!

*Three words in Hebrew. "Barashis bara Elohim"

P

Moves
10 Jul 14

Originally posted by CalJust
I like that, Pudgenik.

I think the three * most important words in Genesis 1 (and the only words that can be taken literally), are the first three words:

IN THE BEGINNING, GOD!

*Three words in Hebrew. "Barashis bara Elohim"
I forgot to add, about the Spirit hovering. In each instance, Jesus is present. Meaning. The Spirit hovered over Mary, 'and she begot Jesus'; The Spirit hovered over the waters, 'Jesus refers to himself as the living water', 'water that gives life', 'the waters of creation - in Jesus'; The Spirit hovered over Jesus, "This is my Son"; The Spirit hovered over the Apostles, 'they received more than just "the gifts", but the Authority of Jesus'.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Jul 14

RJ you missed the point
That is because you changed the point.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
11 Jul 14

Sir Christopher Sydney Cockerell