John 5:17,18

John 5:17,18

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jun 15
4 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You are asking me to believe you, you are trying to tell me without the slightest evidence that my understanding of the verses is incorrect, I don't believe you and I don't believe Jesus enemies either. There is not the slightest evidence that they understood what Jesus meant and I have proven that they were mistaken with regard to Jesus breaking the ...[text shortened]... f which they also accused him. You have provided nothing but your opinion which I don't believe.
Will you believe the following Scriptures from the Holy Bible?

Jesus, the Son of God, is said to be the creator through whom God made the world (Hebrew 1:2).
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being....
He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.

(John 1:3, 10)
For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--all things have been created through Him and for Him.

(Colossians 1:16)
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

(Genesis 1:26-27)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

(John 1:1)
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

(matthew 29:18-19)
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

(1 John 5:7)

rc

Moves
16 Jun 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Will you believe the following Scriptures from the Holy Bible?

Jesus, the Son of God, is said to be the creator through whom God made the world (Hebrew 1:2).
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being....
He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not ...[text shortened]... heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

(1 John 5:7)
The father is greater than I - Jesus Christ

rc

Moves
16 Jun 15

Originally posted by josephw
I already told you I don't expect you to believe me, and unless you're going to call me a liar outright just take my word for it.
I don't believe you

rc

Moves
16 Jun 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Oh, the irony!
Hey, sup cupcakes?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jun 15
1 edit

The father is greater than I - Jesus Christ
Yes, I know, but Jesus is the Son of God, that is, the Word made flesh. That means Jesus is God in the flesh. The fullness of the Godhead dwells in Him bodily. That means He is fully man and fully God. Since Jesus is fully God, how can He not be equal with God?

rc

Moves
16 Jun 15
1 edit

Yes, I know, but Jesus is the Son of God, that is, the Word made flesh. That means Jesus is God in the flesh. The fullness of the Godhead dwells in Him bodily. That means He is fully man and fully God. Since Jesus is fully God, how can He not be equal with God?
I am sorry but i don't believe you, I believe this though, The father is greater than I - Jesus Christ.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jun 15

I am sorry but i don't believe you, I believe this though, The father is greater than I - Jesus Christ.
So you don't believe all those verses I quoted from scripture? You are obviouly picking out only the verse you want to believe and discarding all the rest.

rc

Moves
16 Jun 15

So you don't believe all those verses I quoted from scripture? You are obviouly picking out only the verse you want to believe and discarding all the rest.
Oh I believe the verses, I simply don't believe you or your propaganda.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jun 15

Oh I believe the verses, I simply don't believe you or your propaganda.
Well, I don't believe you or your Watchtower propaganda either. 😏