1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 18:49
    @eladar said
    Then tell me, where did Jesus say that homosexuality is not sinful?
    Where did Jesus say that homosexuality was sinful?
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 18:501 edit
    @eladar said
    Ignorant of what Jesus taught and believed. Jesus was a homophobe according to your beliefs. I am in good company.
    In no way are you in the company of Jesus; and, from the looks of things, you never will be.
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 18:50
    @eladar said
    I am not judging, I am just reading what the Bible says.

Jesus is the judge that sends most people to hell, including all practicing homosexuals.
    You're not reading what the bible says, you're interpreting what the bible says with your own special twist to support your own childish prejudice which stems from your own deep-seated fears.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 19:05
    @kingdavid403 said
    Where did Jesus say that homosexuality was sinful?
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark%207%3A21-23&version=NASB

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%205%3A17-20&version=NASB

What does the Law say about homosexuality? If you are going to claim that Jesus made a change in definition of sin, then it is up to you show the quote.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 19:06
    @avalanchethecat said
    You're not reading what the bible says, you're interpreting what the bible says with your own special twist to support your own childish prejudice which stems from your own deep-seated fears.
    Perhaps you can find a quote from the Bible that supports your position.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 19:071 edit
    @kingdavid403 said
    In no way are you in the company of Jesus; and, from the looks of things, you never will be.
    Your Satanic Jesus? I do not want to be with that demon. You and your Jesus can take joy in killing unborn humans.
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 19:141 edit
    @eladar said
    Perhaps you can find a quote from the Bible that supports your position.
    Perhaps you can find a quote from Jesus that supports yours? Your religion is, after all, named for him, and not for the god of the OT.
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 19:171 edit
    @eladar said
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark%207%3A21-23&version=NASB

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%205%3A17-20&version=NASB

What does the Law say about homosexuality? If you are going to claim that Jesus made a change in definition of sin, then it is up to you show the quote.
    No, it is up to you to show us where Jesus said that homosexuality is sinful; just as you said here. You're a liar.
    Furthermore, what sins did Jesus die for?
  9. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 19:203 edits
    @eladar said
    Your Satanic Jesus? I do not want to be with that demon. You and your Jesus can take joy in killing unborn humans.
    So now you commit Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit; the one sin that will never be forgiven; Jesus said. You can add this to all your lies in your worthless post above.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 19:25
    @kingdavid403 said
    No, it is up to you to show us where Jesus said that homosexuality is sinful; just as you said here. You're a liar.
    Furthermore, what sins did Jesus die for?
    You believe that Jesus abolished the Law?
  11. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 19:261 edit
    @eladar said
    You believe that Jesus abolished the Law?
    Jesus fulfilled the law idiot; read your Bible lying loser.
    What sins did Jesus die for?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 19:341 edit
    @kingdavid403 said
    Jesus fulfilled the law idiot; read your Bible lying loser.
    I asked you a question, did Jesus abolish the law so that what it declared sinful is no longer sinful? Do you believe that because of Jesus the law no longer applies?

Do try to actually answer the question this time.
  13. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 19:38
    @eladar said
    I asked you a question, did Jesus abolish the law so that what it declared sinful is no longer sinful? Do you believe that because of Jesus the law no longer applies?

Are you not familiar with the new covenant?
  14. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 19:401 edit
    @eladar said

First off, I don't have to answer sht from you boy. Second, yes, the Old Testament Laws no longer apply the moment that Jesus died for ALL of our sins.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 19:431 edit
    @kingdavid403 said
    First off, I don't have to answer sht from you boy. Second, yes, the Old Testament Laws no longer apply the moment Jesus died for ALL of our sins.
    You do need to as answer to Jesus' words, if you want to claim to be a Christian.

For I say to you that unless your righteousness far surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

That is my answer. Unless Jesus was speaking nonsense, there must be a judge for righteousness. In the passage Jesus said the Law was the judge of righteousness.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree