1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 15:102 edits
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2019:4-6&version=NASB

Jesus states that God created the institution of marriage which was specifically between a man and a woman, by the traditional definition of the terms.

Since the creation account was just to put women in the inferior position, I suppose Jesus validates this idea making Jesus a misogynist.

Can anyone find scripture where Jesus expands the definition of marriage that includes same sex unions?

Or does the Bible record just one definition of marriage according to Jesus?
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 15:59
    @eladar said
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2019:4-6&version=NASB

Jesus states that God created the institution of marriage which was specifically between a man and a woman, by the traditional definition of the terms.

Since the creation account was just to put women in the inferior position, I suppose Jesus validates this idea making Jesus a misogynist.

Can ...[text shortened]... des same sex unions?

Or does the Bible record just one definition of marriage according to Jesus?
    😆
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 16:321 edit
    @avalanchethecat said
    😆
    So the ignorant finds it funny?

I suppose that will be the best response that can be found by the left leaning people around here.

Nobody with any knowledge of the Bible able to point out where Jesus made claims supporting anything different than what I linked in the first post?
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 17:26
    @eladar said
    So the ignorant finds it funny?

I suppose that will be the best response that can be found by the left leaning people around here.

Nobody with any knowledge of the Bible able to point out where Jesus made claims supporting anything different than what I linked in the first post?
    What is it you think I'm ignorant of, you crazy homophobe?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 17:30
    @avalanchethecat said
    What is it you think I'm ignorant of, you crazy homophobe?
    Ignorant of what Jesus taught and believed. Jesus was a homophobe according to your beliefs. I am in good company.
  6. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 17:361 edit
    @eladar said
    Ignorant of what Jesus taught and believed. Jesus was a homophobe according to your beliefs. I am in good company.
    I'd bet money I have a better idea of the teachings of Jesus than you do, you horrible little man. You do know that your homophobia stems from a deap-seated and possibly unrealised fear of your own sexuality, don't you? That's what's I find so funny.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 17:37
    @avalanchethecat said
    I'd bet money I have a better idea of the teachings of Jesus than you do, you horrible little man. You do know that your homophobia stems from a deap-seated and possibly unrealised fear of your own sexuality, don't you?
    Then tell me, where did Jesus say that homosexuality is not sinful?
  8. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 17:44
    @eladar said
    Then tell me, where did Jesus say that homosexuality is not sinful?
    You know what Eladar, you really should take some time out from trying to twist Jesus' teachings to support your childish prejudices and study psychology for a while. You have a great deal of growing up to do, and I really think it might help.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 17:59
    @avalanchethecat said
    You know what Eladar, you really should take some time out from trying to twist Jesus' teachings to support your childish prejudices and study psychology for a while. You have a great deal of growing up to do, and I really think it might help.
    So quoting Jesus is twisting Jesus' teachings, got it.

Face it, what you believe about Jesus is s lie.
  10. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 18:00
    @eladar said
    So quoting Jesus is twisting Jesus' teachings, got it.

Face it, what you believe about Jesus is s lie.
    What you believe about yourself is a lie.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 18:04
    @avalanchethecat said
    What you believe about yourself is a lie.
    If what you believe is true, then you should be able to find it in the Bible.
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 18:172 edits
    @eladar said
    If what you believe is true, then you should be able to find it in the Bible.
    As you well know, Jesus' core message is one of love and forgiveness. Nowhere does he except homosexuals from that principle. I don't consider myself a christian, so I don't really hold any beliefs about Jesus, but I do accept that the words ascribed to him in the NT are probably pretty close to the message he was trying to get across. There's a lot of foulness in the OT which he didn't specifically countermand, but, as you are well aware, it's so much of a stretch to consider that Jesus would condone the murder of homosexuals as to be simply ridiculous and not worth arguing. You only do so because of your own prejudices, which, as I've suggested to you previously, almost certainly stem from fear of your own sexuality. Your repeated attempts to argue this case are risible and well worthy of ridicule.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 18:18
    @avalanchethecat said
    As you well know, Jesus' core message is one of love and forgiveness. Nowhere does he except homosexuals from that principle. I don't consider myself a christian, so I don't really hold any beliefs about Jesus, but I do accept that the words ascribed to him in the NT are probably pretty close to the message he was trying to get across. There's a lot of foulness in the ...[text shortened]... own sexuality. Your repeated attempts to argue this case are risible and well
    worthy of ridicule.
    As I know, you have not given a single quote to support your position.

Perhaps you can answer this..

Would your Jesus send most people to hell?
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 18:31
    @eladar said
    As I know, you have not given a single quote to support your position.

Perhaps you can answer this..

Would your Jesus send most people to hell?
    Perhaps you can answer this; who are you to judge? Would Jesus tell you that's ok?
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '21 18:342 edits
    @avalanchethecat said
    Perhaps you can answer this; who are you to judge? Would Jesus tell you that's ok?
    I am not judging, I am just reading what the Bible says.

Jesus is the judge that sends most people to hell, including all practicing homosexuals.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree