Jehovah’s Witnesses bullying causing deaths

Jehovah’s Witnesses bullying causing deaths

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Feb 18
1 edit

Once again we see this nasty cult walking away from people in need.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/02/19/keego-harbor-jehovahs-witness-mom-triple-murder-suicide/351559002/

I still remember rhp member @beauroberts who was bullied buy the leaders of his Kingdom Hall and him describing how they tried to come between him and his wife.

This cult is a social disaster and should be shut down.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Feb 18

It’s a shame our previously resident JWs, Bleep & Booster, aren’t here to help us understand how thier pernicious religious organisation is somehow not to blame and is being persecuted for being “awesome”, “beautiful” and “special”.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Feb 18

More related stories here from the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/02/jehovahs-witnesses-silencing-techniques-child-abuse

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
More related stories here from the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/02/jehovahs-witnesses-silencing-techniques-child-abuse
Trying to flush out Robbie? 😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
And where is Galveston75 when you need him.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Feb 18

Once again we see this nasty cult walking away from people in need.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/02/19/keego-harbor-jehovahs-witness-mom-triple-murder-suicide/351559002/

I still remember rhp member @beauroberts who was bullied buy the leaders of his Kingdom Hall and him describing how they tried to come between him and his wife.

This cult is a social disaster and should be shut down.
OMG, I wasn't aware of this story, or how pervasive and tragic this problem is.

I mean, I was aware that they shunned people, like the Amish do, but I wasn't aware how many of these people tried to take their own lives over it. This is not right and it is a tragedy in every sense of the word how they can get away with ruining people's lives like this.

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
His response to the victims mentioned in the OP would most likely have been "Haters gonna hate!"

mlb62

Moves
26 Feb 18

Are JW members the ones who don't celebrate Christmas..?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
OMG, I wasn't aware of this story, or how pervasive and tragic this problem is.

I mean, I was aware that they shunned people, like the Amish do, but I wasn't aware how many of these people tried to take their own lives over it. This is not right and it is a tragedy in every sense of the word how they can get away with ruining people's lives like this.
Why do you think I’ve been banging on about it for several years. It’s horrible psychological bullying.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Feb 18

Why do you think I’ve been banging on about it for several years. It’s horrible psychological bullying.
No, I understood that they did this, but wasn't fully aware of the impact it's had on the community. My disagreements with them have always focused on their bizarro doctrines.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Mar 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
No, I understood that they did this, but wasn't fully aware of the impact it's had on the community. My disagreements with them have always focused on their bizarro doctrines.
Perhaps Galveston75 will swing by with a defensive salvo this weekend.