Is there a Sinful lifestyle?

Is there a Sinful lifestyle?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Sep 17

Originally posted by @eladar
So now you agree that there are lifestyles which Jesus will not forgive if continued in until death?
Those that are living like that are not following the Holy Spirit they are walking out their lives following their fleshly desires. You must belong to God to be saved and forgiven. So if we agree on that point what about you, you sinless before God?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Sep 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Those that are living like that are not following the Holy Spirit they are walking out their lives following their fleshly desires. You must belong to God to be saved and forgiven. So if we agree on that point what about you, you sinless before God?
So if everybody sins then nobody is following the Holy Spirit.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Sep 17

The entire Bible disagrees.

You have fooled yourself even though the Bible warns against it.

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will ...[text shortened]... les they will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. Jesus will reject them if they call out to him.
Man, I wonder sometimes if you have a different Bible than mine.

But when you quote it, I see it is the same Bible.

It's just your misconceptions about it that make it sound different.

E

Moves
15 Sep 17

I thought you said we all sin so we are all alike.

E

Moves
15 Sep 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
Man, I wonder sometimes if you have a different Bible than mine.

But when you quote it, I see it is the same Bible.

It's just your misconceptions about it that make it sound different.
I guess you recognize parts you ignore. Homosexuals go to hell.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Sep 17

I thought you said we all sin so we are all alike.
We are all sinners, I am a sinner who has a savior Christ Jesus. So I am not better than any other, like all men I go to God to be cleaned of my sins, and follow the Lord all the rest my days. I can not take credit for my righteousness over another since by Jesus Christ I am forgiven. We are saved by God's grace through faith it is a gift from the most High.

You think you are better than others, sinless before God? Is your righteousness different than God's grace through faith?

E

Moves
15 Sep 17

We are all sinners, I am a sinner who has a savior Christ Jesus. So I am not better than any other, like all men I go to God to be cleaned of my sins, and follow the Lord all the rest my days. I can not take credit for my righteousness over another since by Jesus Christ I am forgiven. We are saved by God's grace through faith it is a gift from the most Hig ...[text shortened]... than others, sinless before God? Is your righteousness different than God's grace through faith?
So you are saying all are sinners and some sinners are going to inherit eternal life and others will not. I think that is pretty obvious.

Those who have God in their heart will be saved. Those who do not will not.

Do you agree with Paul that those who do the things listed do not have God even if they claim that they do?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Sep 17

So you are saying all are sinners and some sinners are going to inherit eternal life and others will not. I think that is pretty obvious.

Do you agree with Paul that those who do the things listed do not have God even if they claim that they do?
I agree that those who do not have God's Spirit will not inherit eternal life. If you don't have the Lord it doesn't matter what else you have going for you. I agree if your life is living to just satisfy your flesh you are not following the Spirit! Those that have received Jesus into their lives, will turn from their wicked ways and produce the fruits of the Spirit! Just as those that don't know the Lord will walk in the flesh.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Sep 17

You never answered my question, what about you? Do you think your different than anyone else, or do you too go to Christ to be forgiven?

E

Moves
15 Sep 17

You never answered my question, what about you? Do you think your different than anyone else, or do you too go to Christ to be forgiven?
I sin in both what I do and don't do. I have chosen to make life choices consistant with the Lord.

Just to make clear, you say that if someone claims to be a Christian but does not believe homosexuality is sinful and practices, this person is not saved and will not be found righteous. Assuming of course no change on the issue until death.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Sep 17

I sin in both what I do and don't do. I have chosen to make life choices consistant with the Lord.

Just to make clear, you say that if someone claims to be a Christian but does not believe homosexuality is sinful and practices, this person is not saved and will not be found righteous. Assuming of course no change on the issue until death.
How can you say that is clear when those words never came from me? Do you think you or I can know what is going on between God and any other person's heart?

E

Moves
15 Sep 17
1 edit

How can you say that is clear when those words never came from me? Do you think you or I can know what is going on between God and any other person's heart?
Those that are living like that are not following the Holy Spirit they are walking out their lives following their fleshly desires.

That is what you said. Homosexuality is one of the sins listed by Paul or one of those thats.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Sep 17

Those that are living like that are not following the Holy Spirit they are walking out their lives following their fleshly desires.

That is what you said. Homosexuality is one of the sins listed by Paul or one of those thats.
Yes, there are a lot of things listed to avoid.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Sep 17

Is choosing life choices something I can find in the scriptures?

E

Moves
15 Sep 17

Is choosing life choices something I can find in the scriptures?
Yes it is called following what God calls good and rejecting sinful.

Why did I not go out to parties and pick up girls for one night stands? Immoral life choice to do so.
Those things listed as activities that bar one from heaven I do not do.